It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when will the Leaks start since Jared Kushner just destroyed another Leftist Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Painterz

How did he destroy the narrative?

Genuinely curious.

I saw a very staged and lawyer written statement, which actually only raised more questions than it answered.

By laying it out there that nothing has happened.

Still waiting for any evidence of anything nefarious going on.....any at all....really...anything.

Next it'll be that Baron Trump had a Russian babysitter one time and she used his diapers to pass national secrets to Melania who is the real spy.....LOL....the stories get better and better with each iteration of moving the goal posts.

But what evidence did he actually offer beyond him simply saying 'I didn't do it'?

If you believe him at his word, then fair enough. But I didn't see evidence.

And part of his defence is that he just didn't read something incriminating: "He eventually sent me his own email changing the time of the meeting to 4:00 p.m. That email was on top of a long back and forth that I did not read at the time."

That's not a good defence. 'I got the incriminating email but I didn't read it so I didn't do anything wrong!'

"Also note the exceptional care that went into Kushner’s characterization of the meeting. He claims he arrived just late enough to miss the incriminating part of the meeting. Trump Jr. admitted in his second statement that the Russian lawyer brought up the campaign (after an initial statement claiming the meeting was just about Russian adoptions):

After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.

Kushner’s statement does not deny outright either that the meeting did address the campaign or that any documents had been offered to the Trump camp, which the email chain appears to confirm. All it does is insulate Kushner from those facts."

Like I said....please show me any evidence of him doing anything wrong. Anything at all that he could be charged with and convicted of....seriously...anything.

So your stance is that this person giving docs to someone opposed to the Clinton campaign is different how compared to the dossier given to the Clinton camp made up by a foreign spy at the request of the same company this woman worked for?

So because the DNC is saying this is somehow not the exact same thing they just did, even though Trumps team has nothing similar nor have they released anything if they did, we are supposed to just believe It?

Well....I guess a sucker is born every second now.....

The irony here is hilarious. Talk about do as I say not as I do....

Hey, I happily concede that there is currently no evidence strong enough to arrest anyone.

But there's a whole bunch of weird things that happened that haven't been adequately explained and which are I think quite properly being investigated to find out what exactly happened and if any laws were broken.

Which is surely right and proper.

And when did the Clinton campaign solicit or receive intelligence from a foreign power? If they did, then yes that should be investigated. But I hadn't heard about that until you mentioned it just now.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've been meaning to ask this...
What leftist conspiracy did Kushner just destroy?
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

How did he destroy the narrative?

Genuinely curious.

I saw a very staged and lawyer written statement, which actually only raised more questions than it answered.

By laying it out there that nothing has happened.

Still waiting for any evidence of anything nefarious going on.....any at all....really...anything.

Next it'll be that Baron Trump had a Russian babysitter one time and she used his diapers to pass national secrets to Melania who is the real spy.....LOL....the stories get better and better with each iteration of moving the goal posts.

But what evidence did he actually offer beyond him simply saying 'I didn't do it'?

If you believe him at his word, then fair enough. But I didn't see evidence.

And part of his defence is that he just didn't read something incriminating: "He eventually sent me his own email changing the time of the meeting to 4:00 p.m. That email was on top of a long back and forth that I did not read at the time."

That's not a good defence. 'I got the incriminating email but I didn't read it so I didn't do anything wrong!'

"Also note the exceptional care that went into Kushner’s characterization of the meeting. He claims he arrived just late enough to miss the incriminating part of the meeting. Trump Jr. admitted in his second statement that the Russian lawyer brought up the campaign (after an initial statement claiming the meeting was just about Russian adoptions):

After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.

Kushner’s statement does not deny outright either that the meeting did address the campaign or that any documents had been offered to the Trump camp, which the email chain appears to confirm. All it does is insulate Kushner from those facts."

Like I said....please show me any evidence of him doing anything wrong. Anything at all that he could be charged with and convicted of....seriously...anything.

So your stance is that this person giving docs to someone opposed to the Clinton campaign is different how compared to the dossier given to the Clinton camp made up by a foreign spy at the request of the same company this woman worked for?

So because the DNC is saying this is somehow not the exact same thing they just did, even though Trumps team has nothing similar nor have they released anything if they did, we are supposed to just believe It?

Well....I guess a sucker is born every second now.....

The irony here is hilarious. Talk about do as I say not as I do....

Hey, I happily concede that there is currently no evidence strong enough to arrest anyone.

But there's a whole bunch of weird things that happened that haven't been adequately explained and which are I think quite properly being investigated to find out what exactly happened and if any laws were broken.

Which is surely right and proper.

And when did the Clinton campaign solicit or receive intelligence from a foreign power? If they did, then yes that should be investigated. But I hadn't heard about that until you mentioned it just now.

Christopher Steele....ex MI-6....the one that built the dossier....remember the Clinton folks met with Fusion GPS first and the lawyer everyone is saying Jr colluded with was actively seeking meetings with Clinton well before that.

The entire dossier is made up stuff from "Russian" sources....made up so much that even Steele couldn't back up the work and Fusion pleaded the 5th about it.

So it's funny to hear about all this collusion to destroy a candidates campaign when that's exactly what this dossier shows the DNC did do....the irony is staggering.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I suppose you have evidence of this?

No?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ever heard of 'Burden of Proof' ?

Legal burden of proof is the responsibility placed upon a civil or criminal defendant to substantiate allegations with evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Wow thanks.

I thought burden of proof was on the accuser and the defendant was presumed innocent.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I suppose you have evidence of this?

No?

Sure....straight from Steeles attorney. Plenty of stories on it...its were he even said he was pissed at Buzzfeed for posting the dossier and that he had not verified anything in it yet. He was hired by FusionGPS to create the dossier working with Russians and paid for by the DNC. FusionGPS is owned by 2 previous reporters that have ties to Clinton, supported her campaign and donated to her.

So....wheres the evidence of Trump doing this again? Oh...thats right....there isn't.

But I suppose you'll say that Clinton wasn't involved.....had to just be some angry liberals that decided to do this on their own and somehow got the ear of McCain and multiiple news organizations....

Tell you what...create a doc like this on your own...just make one up.....then contact as many politicians as you can and let me know how far you get.

This was a hit piece from the start....only now it's backfiring on those that created it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat

Depends what you try 'to defend' when 'accusing' someone.
Here we are dealing with 'Argument from Ignorance' : The assumption of a conclusion or fact based primarily on lack of evidence to the contrary. Usually best described by, “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

I think the best way for the left is to get rid of that pesky first amendment and criminalize the fact to speak to a foreigner otherwise, you ambitions towards Trump will disapear.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Possibly because they never did. The Europeans love Obama still. He still has the love and respect of the American people. And that's killing trump.

Obama never lied?
Clinton never lied?
Lynch never lied?
Holder never lied?

I promise MANY of us here can show you plenty of examples, but you already know they've lied.

Americans still love and respect Obama? Only the left is that stupid and no one in this country gives a rat's ass whether the Europeans love Obama. If they love him so much they can have him.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

No I'm really sorry but you're wrong.
And God now you have a list. Of off topic subjects.
Oh and the many of us argument..good one... appeal to the many appeal to the masses appeal to a belief. There are many names for the argumentum ad populum. Just because it's a popular belief doesn't make it true. Ten thousand Madonna fans can't be wrong...
edit on 7262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join