It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when will the Leaks start since Jared Kushner just destroyed another Leftist Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I heard it on the radio. Schumer said that it was not Russia that caused Hillary to lose. She got beat by the better campaigner, with a more appealing message.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Outlier13

I heard it on the radio. Schumer said that it was not Russia that caused Hillary to lose. She got beat by the better campaigner, with a more appealing message.

Yep , Ol Schumer telling Hillary to go back to the woods and stay there.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Why do you think people think he purjured himself.
For one he wasn't under oath and two who says they think he lied when it was behind closed doors.
Sounds like you're just looking for a fight to me.
edit on 7252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

This is a real problem and issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh you mean the lies the Russians spread to help get their bought and paid for stooge into the Whitehouse? That smack down?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xianb

One can only be found guilty of perjury if they lie under oath. Jared Kushner has not yet said anything under oath.

But it's still a crime to lie to congress even when not under oath.

Of course we're going to just get rid of any laws that have to do with lying because lying is the new accepted presidential behavioural norm. It's aokay. Lie all you want if you need to to succeed.
Lie and lie all the way to the top.
Money is what's important today. Not character. Not honesty.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And it's also a crime to lie to the FBI. Jesus why don't you know that?
So no deary she didn't friggin lie to the FBI.
Martha Stewart went to jail not for insider trading, not for fraud, but for lying to the FBI.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

MAALS.
Make
America
A
Laughing
Stock

Destroy our reputation.
Cost us valuable alliances and relationships.
Because he has no class.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Not too many "libs" are participating in this thread I hate to inform you. Lol.

Looks like just me and I don't need a trigger. I eat my hate for that man for breakfast. It's with me like my skin is. It's not going anywhere. Not until I see him totally humiliated and ruined. How's that for triggered baby doll???
edit on 7252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So the spaztic spammer is up.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes you are. Want coffee?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

MAALS.
Make
America
A
Laughing
Stock

Destroy our reputation.
Because he has no class.

You must be a huge hit at parties.

I do always enjoy watching a good freak out.

I imagine something similar to this:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
How did he destroy the narrative?

Genuinely curious.

I saw a very staged and lawyer written statement, which actually only raised more questions than it answered.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Genuinely curious.

I saw a very staged and lawyer written statement, which actually only raised more questions than it answered.

By laying it out there that nothing has happened.

Still waiting for any evidence of anything nefarious going on.....any at all....really...anything.

Next it'll be that Baron Trump had a Russian babysitter one time and she used his diapers to pass national secrets to Melania who is the real spy.....LOL....the stories get better and better with each iteration of moving the goal posts.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Genuinely curious.

Still waiting for any evidence of anything nefarious going on.....any at all....really...anything.

Next it'll be that Baron Trump had a Russian babysitter one time and she used his diapers to pass national secrets to Melania who is the real spy.....LOL....the stories get better and better with each iteration of moving the goal posts.

But what evidence did he actually offer beyond him simply saying 'I didn't do it'?

If you believe him at his word, then fair enough. But I didn't see evidence.

And part of his defence is that he just didn't read something incriminating: "He eventually sent me his own email changing the time of the meeting to 4:00 p.m. That email was on top of a long back and forth that I did not read at the time."

That's not a good defence. 'I got the incriminating email but I didn't read it so I didn't do anything wrong!'

"Also note the exceptional care that went into Kushner’s characterization of the meeting. He claims he arrived just late enough to miss the incriminating part of the meeting. Trump Jr. admitted in his second statement that the Russian lawyer brought up the campaign (after an initial statement claiming the meeting was just about Russian adoptions):

After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.

Kushner’s statement does not deny outright either that the meeting did address the campaign or that any documents had been offered to the Trump camp, which the email chain appears to confirm. All it does is insulate Kushner from those facts."
edit on -05:00am24731America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jul 2017 08:24:43 -0500205 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Genuinely curious.

But what evidence did he actually offer beyond him simply saying 'I didn't do it'?

If you believe him at his word, then fair enough. But I didn't see evidence.

And part of his defence is that he just didn't read something incriminating: "He eventually sent me his own email changing the time of the meeting to 4:00 p.m. That email was on top of a long back and forth that I did not read at the time."

That's not a good defence. 'I got the incriminating email but I didn't read it so I didn't do anything wrong!'

"Also note the exceptional care that went into Kushner’s characterization of the meeting. He claims he arrived just late enough to miss the incriminating part of the meeting. Trump Jr. admitted in his second statement that the Russian lawyer brought up the campaign (after an initial statement claiming the meeting was just about Russian adoptions):

After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.

Kushner’s statement does not deny outright either that the meeting did address the campaign or that any documents had been offered to the Trump camp, which the email chain appears to confirm. All it does is insulate Kushner from those facts."

Like I said....please show me any evidence of him doing anything wrong. Anything at all that he could be charged with and convicted of....seriously...anything.

So your stance is that this person giving docs to someone opposed to the Clinton campaign is different how compared to the dossier given to the Clinton camp made up by a foreign spy at the request of the same company this woman worked for?

So because the DNC is saying this is somehow not the exact same thing they just did, even though Trumps team has nothing similar nor have they released anything if they did, we are supposed to just believe It?

Well....I guess a sucker is born every second now.....

The irony here is hilarious. Talk about do as I say not as I do....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22490077]Sillyolme

Of course we're going to just get rid of any laws that have to do with lying because lying is the new accepted presidential behavioural norm. It's aokay. Lie all you want if you need to to succeed.
Lie and lie all the way to the top.
Money is what's important today. Not character. Not honesty.

You didn't have a problem with lying when the last administration did it. Why the sudden change with this admin?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

MAALS.
Make
America
A
Laughing
Stock

Destroy our reputation.
Because he has no class.

Again, you had no problems when Obama and his admin did exactly that. Hypocrite

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Did he? "Destroy a leftist conspiracy" that is?

1. Mueller isn't a leftist (though Trump is gearing up to fire him once Sessions is out of the way) and neither are the former IC folks who are stating very clearly that Russia is worth investigating.

2. Your statement requires we believe Jared Kishner, a man who has repeatedly omitted information from his security clearance forms, as well as kept assets secret. You are expecting me to believe this person just because he says so? Sorry. Not going to happen.

Kushners statement means nothing. He has help from Republicans in the investigation on the Hill, but not so much with Mueller.

So forgive me for not buying the crap you are selling.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Possibly because they never did. The Europeans love Obama still. He still has the love and respect of the American people. And that's killing trump.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join