It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when will the Leaks start since Jared Kushner just destroyed another Leftist Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wonder when the Damning evidence of Collusion will be leaking from Kushner's closed door hearings? I mean if he perjured himself like the Left wants us to believe then surely the Leaks will be happening immediately. And since he didn't perjury himself by making this statement:

Hey Democrats the 1980s are calling they want there foreign policy back. O wait I forget the Dems/Left loved the Soviets back then. And still do. They love them so much Obama is on a 1st name basis with Vlady.

Obama failed as a President. If Russian interference was so bad why was Obama busy campaigning for Hillary instead of doing his Sacred Duty of protecting are election with no foreign intervention?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Trump supporters keep saying there's nothing to the collusion arguments, it's a nothing story. Yet 9 out of 10 postings about it on this site are done by Trump supporters. Stop keeping this stupid story alive and let the country focus on real problems please.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Stevemagegod, your threads are still all over the place.

You've had many months (and usernames) to get it right...
& you continuously fail to do so...

What on Earth are you trying to discuss, exactly?

Kushner & leaks?

Democrats and Soviets?

Obama?

& what has been "destroyed", as per your thread title?

Kushner, like his Father in Law, is a well known liar...
So it'll take more than your word for me to believe him.

Disclaimer: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is it me or do Jewish people age really well. This guy is 36 and he does not look it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

When there really is a collusion bombshell, leaks come quickly. Look at the volume of what smacked down Hillary last Summer and Fall!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

One can only be found guilty of perjury if they lie under oath. Jared Kushner has not yet said anything under oath.

edit on 24-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Is it me or do Jewish people age really well. This guy is 36 and he does not look it.

Maybe its due to only the good genes surviving Hitler's death camps? Also, money and clean living helps!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

One can only be found guilty of perjury if they lie under oath. Jared Kushner has not yet said anything under oath.

The Canadian OP wouldn't know that.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That's what helped keep Hillary out of jail. Those FBI interviews where no oath was given/taken.

edit on 7/24/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
I wonder when the Damning evidence of Collusion will be leaking from Kushner's closed door hearings? I mean if he perjured himself like the Left wants us to believe then surely the Leaks will be happening immediately. And since he didn't perjury himself by making this statement:

Hey Democrats the 1980s are calling they want there foreign policy back. O wait I forget the Dems/Left loved the Soviets back then. And still do. They love them so much Obama is on a 1st name basis with Vlady.

Obama failed as a President. If Russian interference was so bad why was Obama busy campaigning for Hillary instead of doing his Sacred Duty of protecting are election with no foreign intervention?

That 1st video alone is more transparency than anyone will ever see from a WH staff

Go Trump! MAGA!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

It's the baby blood and virgin souls he consumes regularly

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Whenever you are testifying before a Senate Committee, any lies are considered crime even when you don't take an oath... I heard that from George W. Bush's whack-ass "Ethics Aid" or something to that effect on whack-ass NPR today anyway. I forget the exact title he had but he said if that was false testimony, it was illegal period.

Even if Kushner is being completely honest, he seems like a snake and a perfect illustration for nepotism
edit on 24-7-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Kushner, as he is/was a democrat, but he put himself way out on the limb today, and gave a forceful pushback to the Russian Collusion theory. Hopefully he is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You should rename the thread to " Watch how I trigger the mindless libs"

Thanks for the video. I'll have to grab some nacho chips and salsa and have a go at it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So when will the Leaks start since Jared Kushner just destroyed another Leftist Conspiracy?

The leaks have started already and they are coming from the White House. 3 guesses as to who the leaker is....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

“Donald Trump had a better message and ran a smarter campaign and that is why he won."

- Jared Kushner

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

“Donald Trump had a better message and ran a smarter campaign and that is why he won."

- Jared Kushner

That's essentially what Senator Chuck Schumer said 2 hours before Kushner spoke. Interesting!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Kushner may have a small amount of soul still. He looked and sounded like he was in pain while forcing himself to read from that script. He sounded like a POW being forced to read propaganda.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really? Do you have a link? That is very interesting.

edit on 25-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There will be no more leaks because no one wants to face the wrath of The Mooch!

KNOW YOUR PLAYERS! KNOW YOUR TWEETS!
edit on 25-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added an admonition to the admonition.

edit on 25-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Deletion

edit on 25-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Significant revision to exude class.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join