It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens create the worlds religions to guide humanity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's done deliberately. If someone doesn't believe that a humanoid created the Sun, God will beat up all of them. He uses mind control, UFOs, and today's hi-tech technology to do that.

If someone believes all that, will be the victim of murder some time in his life.

Beware, this guy travels back and forth in time. This is why Satan builds his own colony of people, God can't feed so much people, he doesn't have enough capacity for that. Satan will therefore have more men, who will worship him. Satan also promises wealth and riches for people.

The aim of God is to buy a Ferrari for Jesus Christ, he claims that this person is his son.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienVessel
a reply to: spidermastermind

It could be a distorted way of dealing with it. But Truth is something that comes from our Master, and you will never know truth unless you understand that the name Jesus is not our Master's name. The law has many sides to it, just like truth has many sides, and many different people can see different sides that other people cannot. There are certain people who make a willing effort to follow the Law, and those people have been given chosen assignments, but it is the desire of the All Holy for everyone to follow the Law, and the secret societies made the teachings of Christ distorted so that everyone would not know the way to follow the Law. That is why the elite have lied about everything. Just like we lie to our youth about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, the elite lie to grown ups about medicine, history, media, and everything really.

An 'elite' hates humanity, sees us as their drones, to do with as they please. Mostly, they send their drones off to wars, where they go and kill each other, by the millions. This pleases the 'elite' very much. It is why we will always have wars, if the 'elite' are in power.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

No. Creatures are living in the atmosphere, under the ground, and in water. They consume human flesh, blood, and even metals. Believe it or not, creatures exist that feed on skyscrapers. A war has to happen, if a fighter jet crashes into the sea, a creature can digest the pilot's rotting body in the water. They have to feed like animals.

These entities can't just kill anybody, people have to be full of sin like soldiers who killed a lot. Then, they can be consumed in various ways. God who created the Sun the second time, gives that planet as food to creatures in the space. The Sun is an animal, enlightened and hostile. It will be consumed when it's the biggest. Sunlight is not for free, people have to pay for that with human lives. It does it by thinking of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

You think you are mastermind just because you like to play games and harass people?

Your definitions of words are wrong, probably because your ego is made up of darkness and animosity, which is nothing but sin.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In my opinion, no. If anything - they gave us information about the stars. Early man was given the opportunity to embrace it, but instead chose to embrace their own ideas over time. Ancient sites that were built for perhaps astronomical reasons, possibly lost their influence over time and then got mixed up in religious beliefs. Religion, the way I see it, is just best-selling wives tales. Buddhism wins the prize for least wives-tale of all for me, because it's all about deep inner spiritual connection which appears at least in some respects attainable.
edit on 25-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

I know it sounds awesome (as I read it again), but it is based on truth, and should be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
a reply to: AlienVessel

I know it sounds awesome (as I read it again), but it is based on truth, and should be taken seriously.

Yes, it IS based on truth. It is true that "Creatures are living in the atmosphere, under the ground, and in water. They consume human flesh, blood, and even metals. Believe it or not, creatures exist that feed on skyscrapers."

These creatures are called bacteria.

Harte

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Did Aliens create the worlds religions to guide humanity?

If they did, they made one hell of a mistake.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Doubt it. I say humans created religion.
a reply to: openminded2011

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MT007
Doubt it. I say humans created religion.
a reply to: openminded2011

Maybe so, but the problem is that we have many identical accounts offered in all our main religions, around the world.

That is not possible by just random chance, or coincidence, obviously. There are too many similar details, which show that our religions began as just one, single religion, long ago.

But how could humans have created one global religion, then take it out all around the world, let them change some of it later on, but not all of it, in different versions, at different places, in different centuries, and never know they started the whole thing?

I don't know about aliens setting it all up, but it's a massive puzzle..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
There are more unidentical accounts and many very different religions.

Now what?

edit on 10/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now what?

There are many other minor religions, unlike the major religions, but that's not relevant to my point...

The point is that we should have developed our main religions independently. The religions of distant continents should be entirely unique religious accounts, but they have identical accounts. So - how could this possibly havehappened??..

That's the point..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: Phage

Now what?

There are many other minor religions, unlike the major religions, but that's not relevant to my point...

The point is that we should have developed our main religions independently. The religions of distant continents should be entirely unique religious accounts, but they have identical accounts. So - how could this possibly havehappened??..

That's the point..

Twice you made this claim of identical accounts on this page.

Can you provide any examples of identical accounts that cannot be explained through cultural contamination, or will you simply go on with your claiming?

Harte

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think humans created religion.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure where I was reading on this topic but it seems that the aliens created religion to keep humans in line. The aliens believe in a God, just not the one we do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join