It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens create the worlds religions to guide humanity?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Aliens (refractive/inverted space signals contrary to the life signals powering the simulation) perverted theism, therefore creating religion.

Monotheism..? Where?

What religion has no Adversary to their God? Which religion hasn't chosen a side, an inherent acknowledgment to the power of the opposite?

Stereo theism.. It makes sense in a polar reality. To divide the signals of life/movement/creation from the signals of death/stillness/energy theft-storage.

"The genius of reading and of gardening are antagonistic, like resinous and vitreous electricity. One is concentrative in sparks and shocks: the other is diffuse strength; so that each disqualifies its workman for the other's duties."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Humanity pretty much created its own assortment of religions about the time they became self-aware as a way to try to make some kind of sense of this horrific, pointless existence.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
If Christ comes, or the "REAL" God reveals himself..

What's to keep people from saying "of that's just a demon or alien"...

People have been indoctrinated into these "titles" which are just WORDS..

I think it's all in semantics and language.
A freedom fighter, the next day can be called a terrorist by his opposition etc...

If one or more men with beards long hair and robes appear from the clouds and start curing people of diseases, make the cripple walk and blind see instantly with just a touch, walk on water, levitate, fly etc....

There's gonna be somewhere or many that use mental semantics viciously and label them as aliens.
...which...
They would be...technically...

If Christ became manifest puraly, in people HERE... AND DID THE SAME THINGS...
Someone's gonna scream a word and he'll be mobbed by his own "followers"

...then it's gonna be like....great...you killed your own savior..
Or attacked him so much that he can't do his saving job... Or doesn't think you deserve it anymore..

...and leaves...

I can imagine that happening...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My belief is that aliens, angels, star people, etc are one in the same. Aliens now being the uniform description in today's age.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
As always when a thread title asks a question. The answer is NO...

We're all alone. Man made the religions to control the people.

Yea you need to go and learn some more. The more you learn the more you realize you just dont know. You sound like you are so sure in your beleive systems. Shows me you are uneducated. We know f all about our past and the nature that surrounds us. The more we learn the more the real picture gets stranger.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I myself have been struggling with this concept recently when trying to reconcile all the ancient myths. I feel they are all real historical accounts of the same thing, albeit metaphorical or inaccurate and cryptic ones. The Annunaki, The Old Testament, The Ancient Greek Gods etc.

When you try to find a common thread it seems like an advanced god-like race came to Earth aeons ago and genetically spliced their DNA with that of a more primitive humanoid to create a slave race. The garden of Eden being a highly simplified account of this race gaining knowledge of their enslavement and "stealing fire" from the gods. War between the gods as well as with humanity ensued. Then after the destruction of Atlantis, Pandoras box and the great flood, a new world was reborn with some gods helping man create their own new independent culture.

I originally knew about the Sumarian clay tablets and found them very interesting but I didnt really believe it until one night years after first hearing the theory I had a powerful vision. Being someone who dreams every night and has had many lucid dreams/OBEs I can tell when something is more than mere dream. I had an experience of flying through the Hyperverse, a god-like dimension beyond time and space that I could not comprehend now in this waking mortal state, and seeing the origins of the human creation on Earth. I know this sounds crazy but as someone who has had many visions for a long time (which often reveal to me something unknown I later verify to be true) I can say this was something powerful and important.

This then leads me to think that the Biblical God was a real flesh and blood Creator-Being and reference to fallen angels/Devil etc is those "gods" who opposed him. Not necessarily evil if they were trying to free man from ignorance and enslavement of their situation. Trying to make sense of ancient history's history makes my headspin but the more I look into it, the more I think this astounding legend of our origins is close to the truth!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To the question, unfortunately yes.

Any religious leader is an alien living in underground societies performing the role of God. The reason behind this is definitely hostile, aliens are performing religious needs for people to believe that God is a human.

These aliens arrived to Earth, because the real God, who created the Sun and the Solar System lives 200 million light years away, but he travelled into Earth's future. This is why people feel, that God is among us. He was here 2 billion years ago, when the Sun was made. The Sun is an animal, enlightened, and it is hostile. Very interesting, isn't it?

The aliens arrived to play the role of God, because they want something from God that I cannot explain, and they don't deserve it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm not sure if aliens had a part in creating our religions (if they did, they made a mess of it), but I'd be willing to bet that they probably had something to do with creating US.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienOutlaw

I'm not sure if aliens had a part in creating our religions (if they did, they made a mess of it), but I'd be willing to bet that they probably had something to do with creating US.

I agree. Imo, men created religion to keep people from discovering aliens...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I have seen Ghosts and strange things...what are they and why is my experience different from my neighbour's ? and is the running water underground and rocks a mystery.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If that was true why create more than one ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Created implies it was an intended outcome and planned for and cared about. There is a possibility between yes and no to the question in the OP.

That is human religions are the unintended consequence of contact with an alien force with its own foibles and faults. From that trauma of contact sprang a cult of worship embellished and twisted, forking and mutating down through the ages. Used by men to control men.

We are the descendents of the savages worshipping the image of the starship enterprise and the away team (a badly behaved one at that).

It's not my idea but it's one I find plausible and actually pretty funny.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I believe the space aliens were responsible for the "Jonah and the Whale" biblical tale. Instead of Jonah being swallowed a whale, he was instead taken aboard a flying saucer for three days. Biblical historians probably substituted the interstellar starship for a whale, in order to make the tale more simplistic to bible believing folk.

The space aliens probably use the Jonah and the Whale story as a way to communicate with Earthlings, who might be aware of this biblical tale; as in a form of geoglyph carvings, combined with laser holographic imagery.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Some humanoids can survive inside an animal without taking air, can't be bitten or digested at all. When the whale takes him away, the humnoid can walk out of the whale unhurted. If this guy really was a humanoid (like a Gray) , he can even survive an explosion. Humanoids lived on the surface thousands of years ago, they can survive inside a whale by thinking of it.

I guess, an alien used the whale as a submarine.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I stumbled on a video from Reverend Michael Carter from ancient aliens. I think hes on to something.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The truth is rather the opposite: Elite royal bloodlines who happen to be luciferean created the world religions in order to lead humanity astray and further from the truth. These people have been wanting to rule the world under their total control for 1,000s of years. Secret societies were created in order to inform these bloodlines in later generations of the truth. The Knights Templar was one of the first prominent of these. And if you research you can see how the Knights always claimed to know the secret Truth. The secret societies in later generations formed the Jesuits then the Freemasons and Illuminati, which the ladder is considered only a theory by some.

So if you find yourself a 33rd degree mason, only that rank has proved their trustworthiness to be given the truth, and by that time they have proven to their masters that they are luciferean. The truth at those high levels is that Jesus Christ was a man who has been made into a myth in religion, and that the teachings of Christ were aligned with God, however the secret societies follow the Anti-Christ. So at that knowledge they understand the secrets that Jesus did not walk on water or a miracle worker but that he was a humble servant of God with a teaching of righteousness. The high ranking Freemasons deny this teaching. However in those high ranks of knowing the elite of the world are luciferean, they also know why the elite are luciferean. Because it has been determined through the ages by speaking to real demons that the devil is real, so the big secret is not only that they are lucifereans but that the devil is real and they know it. Now I do not know why they would do such a thing, but it appears the devil has made them believe they will not be punished by God if they serve him, but I cannot understand why they would believe that or why they would serve evil personally.

But to me the story is interesting because I can see a genetic link in many of the elite. You can see their eyes are slanted a little and they look peculiar. Even Trump is a good example as he has the look I am referring to. It is my assumption that the elite are in knowledge that they have a bloodline ascended from aliens in some genetic manipulation.It give them the extra push they need into believing they are not the same as mere man and they are enabled to take control of the planet and treat humans like cattle, similar to how the grey aliens did.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't know if I could go as far as to say it was aliens, but mankind in general needs something in that roll. Mankind needs a name, an entity, for all the things they don't want to take the blame for or can't find a way to take the credit for. It is protection for a fragile human psyche. Anything too dreadful, well it must have been God's will. Anything too great and only God could have done better. It is a device that saves us from the fear of the inherent inability to control our surroundings to the degree we would prefer.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

You are right, this is a nice post. The bloodlines have nithing to do with all this. The soul, the awareness is belonging to certin societies. So if you have a soul belonging to a secret society, they make sure you belong to God, you have to know everything (positive) about Jesus, and so on. But if you make any mistake, you will be given to the Devil, and you are going to serve Him. It is because God has to feed too many people for free, and mor people want to be with God to become rich and full of money. So God tries to select the amount of people who want to suck his blood. This si the actual truth why only selected people will really belong to God, when someone is born, his life is already set up. There are special people who have super abilities and they can easily predict when Jesus will arrive, but every time the Devil will disappoint God. Jesus still doesn't come, and this will be hundreds of years later, too. Then, who is the Son of God? I believe, he is a humanoid living in an underground society and he is obeying a strict religious law. I also believe, that some hostile entities are sarching for him.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

It could be a distorted way of dealing with it. But Truth is something that comes from our Master, and you will never know truth unless you understand that the name Jesus is not our Master's name. The law has many sides to it, just like truth has many sides, and many different people can see different sides that other people cannot. There are certain people who make a willing effort to follow the Law, and those people have been given chosen assignments, but it is the desire of the All Holy for everyone to follow the Law, and the secret societies made the teachings of Christ distorted so that everyone would not know the way to follow the Law. That is why the elite have lied about everything. Just like we lie to our youth about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, the elite lie to grown ups about medicine, history, media, and everything really.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

if these alledged super advanced aliens " gave " us " religions " - why are they so crap ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join