It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens create the worlds religions to guide humanity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Aliens (refractive/inverted space signals contrary to the life signals powering the simulation) perverted theism, therefore creating religion.

Monotheism..? Where?

What religion has no Adversary to their God? Which religion hasn't chosen a side, an inherent acknowledgment to the power of the opposite?

Stereo theism.. It makes sense in a polar reality. To divide the signals of life/movement/creation from the signals of death/stillness/energy theft-storage.

"The genius of reading and of gardening are antagonistic, like resinous and vitreous electricity. One is concentrative in sparks and shocks: the other is diffuse strength; so that each disqualifies its workman for the other's duties."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Humanity pretty much created its own assortment of religions about the time they became self-aware as a way to try to make some kind of sense of this horrific, pointless existence.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
If Christ comes, or the "REAL" God reveals himself..

What's to keep people from saying "of that's just a demon or alien"...

People have been indoctrinated into these "titles" which are just WORDS..

I think it's all in semantics and language.
A freedom fighter, the next day can be called a terrorist by his opposition etc...

If one or more men with beards long hair and robes appear from the clouds and start curing people of diseases, make the cripple walk and blind see instantly with just a touch, walk on water, levitate, fly etc....

There's gonna be somewhere or many that use mental semantics viciously and label them as aliens.
...which...
They would be...technically...

If Christ became manifest puraly, in people HERE... AND DID THE SAME THINGS...
Someone's gonna scream a word and he'll be mobbed by his own "followers"

...then it's gonna be like....great...you killed your own savior..
Or attacked him so much that he can't do his saving job... Or doesn't think you deserve it anymore..

...and leaves...

I can imagine that happening...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My belief is that aliens, angels, star people, etc are one in the same. Aliens now being the uniform description in today's age.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
As always when a thread title asks a question. The answer is NO...

We're all alone. Man made the religions to control the people.

Yea you need to go and learn some more. The more you learn the more you realize you just dont know. You sound like you are so sure in your beleive systems. Shows me you are uneducated. We know f all about our past and the nature that surrounds us. The more we learn the more the real picture gets stranger.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I myself have been struggling with this concept recently when trying to reconcile all the ancient myths. I feel they are all real historical accounts of the same thing, albeit metaphorical or inaccurate and cryptic ones. The Annunaki, The Old Testament, The Ancient Greek Gods etc.

When you try to find a common thread it seems like an advanced god-like race came to Earth aeons ago and genetically spliced their DNA with that of a more primitive humanoid to create a slave race. The garden of Eden being a highly simplified account of this race gaining knowledge of their enslavement and "stealing fire" from the gods. War between the gods as well as with humanity ensued. Then after the destruction of Atlantis, Pandoras box and the great flood, a new world was reborn with some gods helping man create their own new independent culture.

I originally knew about the Sumarian clay tablets and found them very interesting but I didnt really believe it until one night years after first hearing the theory I had a powerful vision. Being someone who dreams every night and has had many lucid dreams/OBEs I can tell when something is more than mere dream. I had an experience of flying through the Hyperverse, a god-like dimension beyond time and space that I could not comprehend now in this waking mortal state, and seeing the origins of the human creation on Earth. I know this sounds crazy but as someone who has had many visions for a long time (which often reveal to me something unknown I later verify to be true) I can say this was something powerful and important.

This then leads me to think that the Biblical God was a real flesh and blood Creator-Being and reference to fallen angels/Devil etc is those "gods" who opposed him. Not necessarily evil if they were trying to free man from ignorance and enslavement of their situation. Trying to make sense of ancient history's history makes my headspin but the more I look into it, the more I think this astounding legend of our origins is close to the truth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join