It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens create the worlds religions to guide humanity?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Somthing i have thought of to be honest probably 12 / 13 years ago. Its a real possibility.who knows. I have an open mind and realize it is possible. Although i havnt seen. "Undeniable proof".

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Maybe the angel who visited Mohammed was a alien.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As always when a thread title asks a question. The answer is NO...

We're all alone. Man made the religions to control the people.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All major doctrines originate from a single source and this has been PROVEN....there is no religous or spiritual or diety based content in the original source manuscripts....it was HISTORY BOOKS whose spread catalysed a dynamic environment in which could grow during specific windows of opportunity the control mechanisms which fostered the parasitic religous idealisms we see today.

And no Dorothy......you cannot ever erase this undeniable fact because it is written/coded into the very fabric of every doctrine.....all religons come from ONE TRUE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY.....and it is not a soft-sell story.....it is the cold hard truth.
edit on 25-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If they did; they lacked wisdom and foresight and grossly overestimated our collective intelligence when it came to embracing such ideas. That alone makes them not worthy of being worshipped imo

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I used to be on that thought train too, and why not. It is reasonable thing to say that Gods from earlier cultures are misunderstood wether intentionally or not, aliens with advanced technology.

Even if it were the case, and wanted us to benefit, they would of surely left some scientific puzzle Masqueraded as some kind of cultural esoteric throughout the centuries.

The problem is, that I have with this now, is the UFO phenomen elusive and unruly behavior doesn't really seem to be terrestrial, and is more or less only reacting to us. Jacque Vallee kind brings up why these thing aren't e.t, and kind of sumerizes that these thing have a tendency to fool people all the while some how protecting our biosphere too.

I like in one of his quotes, that we are ether dealing with something that very futuristic, or parallel.
edit on 25-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Humans created religion to control populations from the old story's on the promise of Gods return ,

My theory is when the Gods/Aliens and Humans coincided the Gods/Aliens became too overbearing and needy and the humans rebelled against them and the God's/Aliens decided they had enough and left, as a parting gift they destroyed Pangaea creating the great flood and the separation of the continents killing off most life on the planet.

If they haven't returned as of yet I really don't think they will .
edit on 7/25/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Foolish attempt at questioning unquestionable story scripts.

If aliens are technology advanced to the point they can do whatever they want, why would they make us do their dirty work, like harvesting crops and shoveling manure with tools that were given to us by them to do their work?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

They aren't as powerful as you want to believe they grew tired created us to do their dirty work and as we began to breed Humans got more powerful in numbers and rebelled. Everyone give's the God's/Aliens to much credit just because they knew how to leave doesn't mean they were all mighty and magical. After all they can be destroyed also.
edit on 7/25/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

After many years of researching ancient religions (well, they're all pretty ancient at this point) and cross-referencing them and noticing many of the similarities and secrecies and long-held (but no longer relevant) traditions of only a few being able to actually read and write sacred documents, I came to the conclusion long ago that religions were created by man in order to control man.

Creation by aliens in order to guide us would be a better scenario, IMO, but a less likely one.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Then why are trying to point that they could split a continent that was around when the dinosaurs were, into several, all the while causing a massive flood which supposedly wiped a good chunk life, were typical Bible thumpers claim it killed the nephilim. So called children of satan that ended up kissing the almighties ass? It kind of contradicts what your saying doesn't it, or are they that cocky an arrogant they thought they did a hard day's job?

Would you believe this universe is full of #?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

If they had the ability to leave they sure could harness a asteroid and send it down causing the break up, That's not really technical no lasers no plasma burst no Nukes just a big as rock.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I thought you said they did leave?
If shooting an asteroid not technical, like a game of pool. Then idk what is?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Every religion seems to be have been designed to counter any excesses that each civilisation had. If it was greed for money, then Buddhism came along to teach contentment and happiness. If there was a problem with blood feuds and disputes, then Islam and Christianity came along.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

By metaphysical science

The world religions come out of the Angelic inner hidden nature of humans, to return us to perfection and beyond.

When activated by spiritual practices they become known again to the human.

Therefore, there is a Gabriel and Michael inside of all of us (microcosm) an external Gabriel and Michael (and all the other Angels) in the Macrocosm--outer world.

If you activate your own inner Angels the outer ones will be attracted to you.

As above so below

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You might want to give a little more proof to your myths.

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sounds like Harlan Ellison's "The Deathbird."

Harte

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: one4all

You might want to give a little more proof to your myths.

peace

I would be curious as well....lol....but between you and I the "proof vs Myth" game is off the table.

Your reality base is the one lacking the benefit of the doubt not mine....lol.....your comment is a challenge not a question.

The "question" could have went something like this......"Could you expound upon your ideas they are thought provoking but seem almost like they are based in mythology."

Take a Bible...any one will do ...or the Koran or the Vedic Texts or ANY major doctrine.......get yourself a highlighter pen ....and mark EVERY word in said book that is baed on an opinion or an emotion...simply highlight them all......then re-read your book with an honest open mind and prepare to be "assimilated" into a greater humanitarian community.

I myself shall not be fowarding this issue.....anyone who wishes to see what is there will find their own truth.

There is a Trojan Horse embedded within every single doctrine on earth.....one which BRINGS religons together by proxy......and this action is inevitable....it cannot be prevented.

Dumbasses my friend.....a lot of the mini-minds behind the graft and secrecy we have endured throughout our history were quite "dull" IMHO.

Think about Chineese Finger .......www.youtube.com... harder you try to pull it apart the more difficult the task becomes.The harder you try to pull Humanity apart using diety based doctrine .....the more tightly bonded we become......think Trojan Horse....."someone" was thinking quite far ahead of the "curve".

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Religions are there to control people, to create a herd who can be used to control the wayward (independent thinkers.)

Religions reply on and thrive on group think to which 'individual think' is an anathema.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Religions are there to control people, to create a herd who can be used to control the wayward (independent thinkers.)

Religions reply on and thrive on group think to which 'individual think' is an anathema.

Bingo....now unravel the path TPTB followed in bastardizing a methodology designed to bring us together not pull us apart....and every single doctrine will join together instead of push apart. Hint.....they used opinions and emotions to skew the game.....and if we simply delete these things we find One True Humanitarian History has been perfectly preserved within EVERY MAJOR doctrine on earth....the same single catalyst history....a tangible history....not a diety based belief system.

edit on 26-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join