It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for flat earthers regarding the August 21st Total Solar Eclipse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

" "Regarding 'stupid' people, it's not really my place to label others as such. With the diversity of life and worldviews, not only are there many 'levels' of stupid, but there seem to be also different 'classes' of stupid. One who excels in many arenas may be daft in others." "

I am not attempting to judge others either. They already know who they are.

You see,we are all "ignorant" about somethings; that just means you don't know.
But, stupid is when a person knows better and does things anyway. Specially things which are intended to mislead others.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Go on....

well as gene ray (wisest human and cubic genius) so notably informed the world, earth has a 4-corner simultaneous 4-day time cube. if you erroneously measure time from one corner, how does that effect a solar eclipse?

i'm only hoping he can let us know in time...

oh whoops... maybe not. according to wikipedia he died in 2015.

and here's a mirror of one of the last versions of his website... good reading if you're in the mood for that kind of thing: TIME CUBE

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

well as gene ray (wisest human and cubic genius) so notably informed the world, earth has a 4-corner simultaneous 4-day time cube. if you erroneously measure time from one corner, how does that effect a solar eclipse?

i'm only hoping he can let us know in time...

oh whoops... maybe not. according to wikipedia he died in 2015.

and here's a mirror of one of the last versions of his website... good reading if you're in the mood for that kind of thing: TIME CUBE

originally posted by: fiverx313
of course, the really important question..

is how does this eclipse relate to the time cube?

Hmmmm. My guess is that it has something to do with my avatar.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Apropos of some of the lolworthy ideas discussed OTT, I have recently discovered a new twitter account which brings Vital Truths to the ignorant sheeple who have been brainwashed by scientism. It goes without saying, of course, that it is deadly serious and in no way whatsoever a complete piss-take aimed at the stupid.

@ColdSunHotTakes

If you know someone who believes in the Flat Earth Theory, hook them up with this guy, then stand well back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join