It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Animals of Mars Spotted so far in NASA footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: thesaneone
I will believe it when I see proof (poop) on the rovers tracks, with all these animals I'm sure the rover would drive over a steamy pile at some point.

Here's one:

I think this critter did it.

Lol, I can see the steam, bad rock, bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here's a dead guy on mars, or maybe he's an immobile zombie. His head is still there smiling for the rover's cameras.

At least he still has his boots on, or one of them.

He looks like Peter Lorre

Also taken by rover..
Sorry I don't have the original NASA info anymore.

edit on 24-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Fun video with a nice recap on these. Some I haven't seen yet, gonna look more into those. It's that I necessarily believe they are more than what they seem, but interesting nonetheless how they appear to look. The sun/crab is one of my favorites, glad that was mostly brought to attention(I believe) and pointed out on this site.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You can literally do this with ANY rocky terrain, even on Earth. Rocks that resemble this or that.

^See??? Even has two eyes, a mouth, and an ear. But lo, JUST A ROCK. And again:

Now pretend these two rock formations were on Mars... We'd have people going, "LOOK, PROOF!!!"
edit on 25-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Nahh those are just rocks

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

the fauna of mars in simple terms : ROCKS .

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Devon island devon island devon island devon island devon island devon island devon island devon island devon island devon islamd deon islanm don islam on ismal no mland mal rand mal sa mars land mars mars island...

Still , believing in mars pictures ? Mars IS a big hoax !

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well if it IS Devon Island and not Mars maybe the thumbnail critter is a muskox...?

-Alee

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Still , believing in mars pictures ?

Yes, because the erosion and the atmosphere we see on Mars photos are different.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
ok if they do exist, one important question comes to mind, what do they eat over there 🙄

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

That's one thing people apparently ignore, that an animal cannot live isolated, it needs an ecosystem, and we don't see it on Mars' photos.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Perhaps they don't need to eat?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It's Different to what ? What reference... I say it's the same exactly the same no difference at all. Same as it never was. Mars , Moon a dysonsphere on a picknicktable Rochelimit and van allen belt. or whatever we just have to believe it because well.... billy Nye is such a cool guy.

Yes they are all in it for the brownie points. Devon isle well that's Mars for me...

hmmm... you just admitted you 'believe'... that makes you a believer

Greetings

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I would love to believe their are lifeforms on Mars or any other planet we could visually prove exist. But I can't help to think when we see images like this, related to anomalies on Mars, its a result of Pareidolia.

Pareidolia (/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ pair-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists (e.g., in random data). Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, the man in the moon, the moon rabbit, hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds, and hearing indistinct voices in random noise such as that produced by air conditioners or fans

I can see this happening in imagery that is "zoom in" to a point that pixelation occurs or imagery has had some burring effect or generalization contouring. I have had in the past experiences with this while digitizing features from satellite imagery that lack of resolution on a small scale. The pixel resolution gets so large at a smaller scale you can differentiate features properly.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

rocks

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

ArMap, I agree with what you have posted. I too have noticed that many are ignoring the lack of food for any larger life form above microbial size (and that has yet to be properly tested). There 'may' be ancient fossils from a period when liquid water was common on the surface millions of years ago; but too has yet to be proven, however there are a few interesting images that likely would require hands on research to know for certain.

The only image on that particular vid that I find interesting is the circular object with multiple long appendages in the recess of a rock formation at the 1:30 mark. I have a small collection of images that I think would warrant further investigation, and that image is one of them.

Mars is extremely interesting without adding the obvious rock pareidolia as so often is the case of batches of images in question. That said, an open discussion is beneficial for working towards the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Rocks do live, they are called living rocks and live off the coast of Chile and Peru where they also eat the flesh. It is a filter feeder that eats by sucking in seawater and filtering out microorganisms. They never move their entire life. It is born male, becomes hermaphroditic at puberty, and reproduces by tossing clouds of sperm and eggs into the surrounding water. If it is alone, it will procreate by self-fertilization.

I think a martian version could convert ice to water and eat minerals from in the rock, reproducing in much the same way.

Pyura chilensis:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
It's Different to what ? What reference...

Earth, obviously.

I say it's the same exactly the same no difference at all.

Look at the rocks in the Mars' photos and you will see that they do not show two signs of erosion that we see on the rocks on Devon Island: liquid water and ice. Also, they are from a different kind of rock.

Besides that we have that very fine dust on Mars, and there's nothing of that on Devon Island.

As for the atmosphere, although we have high altitude clouds, they do not look like the clouds we see on photos from Mars.

hmmm... you just admitted you 'believe'... that makes you a believer

Did I? Where?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer
The only image on that particular vid that I find interesting is the circular object with multiple long appendages in the recess of a rock formation at the 1:30 mark. I have a small collection of images that I think would warrant further investigation, and that image is one of them.

This one?

It's an "enhancement" of the original photo, that looks like this:

The original photo is here

Mars is extremely interesting without adding the obvious rock pareidolia as so often is the case of batches of images in question.

I agree.

That said, an open discussion is beneficial for working towards the truth.

Always!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I agree and ya never know maybe they could hold a clue to outside of earth life. As there are pretty amazing animals that reside in our oceans. Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join