It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of explosion at the Twin Towers without a plane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think its about time we start questioning the official story... (sarcasm)

I do wonder if 9/11 will ever be revealed for really what it was.. Or will it be buried similar to the JFK conspiracy (and so many others)?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: sg1642
All I can say is how can it be fair to champion the opinions of eye witnesses who saw, heard, felt or experienced explosions but not those who saw airliners hit the towers?

Not as many people saw airliners as you think. I'm a lifelong NYer and know a few people that were at ground zero.

Real life testimony > the illusions you see on TV

And can you or anyone you know say they saw what is displayed in the video? i.e. the effect on the building (explosion) without the cause? (Aircraft flying into it).

I don't doubt for a second the official story is a cover up at best but the idea that no aircraft hit the towers just seems nonsensical to me.

WW2 aircraft with nowhere near the structural strength or speed of modern aircraft could punch straight through the side plate of warships. Inches upon inches of armoured hull plate. The face of the tower was made of steel columns. It was also made of office windows 18 to 21 inches wide depending on what you read. Plenty of space for 500mph chunks of metal to squeeze through.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I still think it was controlled demolitions. No one is going to change my mind about that. Build 7 didn't even get hit by a plane. Glad my brother turned down that job at the TT.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
all 3 buildings fell down at free fall speed...... World trade center 7 never even got hit by a plane

Case closed........ Demolition job

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So can we put a spell on this thread and put it in the HOAX bin?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Have you read the theory by John Lear on 911 ? if so what do you think ?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Which one? The one that the planes would have basically hit the towers and stopped was pretty damn funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Crumpled up like a bug on a windshield. Yep, I remember that one.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Not that one, he's the Son of the Lear Jet co. founder and experienced commercial pilot and has a website with his ideas, worth a read:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

edit on 24-7-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It makes me cry.

Every time I see it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OOORRR, someone edited and photoshopped out the plane from the original to make it look like there was no plane.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OOORRR, someone edited and photoshopped out the plane from the original to make it look like there was no plane.

Ya think?!?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I'm well aware of who he is. And while he may be an experienced pilot, that doesn't mean that what he's spouting is any more credible than anyone else, depending on the discussion. I've heard him with multiple theories about 9/11. There was the one that the planes should have hit the building and fallen apart. There is another one that says they were holograms that somehow synced perfectly to engine noise that sounded exactly like a plane flying over, and more.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Yeah sorry for being so brief and i'm not sure what to make of it but FBIAnon just dumped some videos on voat and this is about 9/11. It looks like the plane was added after the explosion happened. I thought it is important so i posted it here.

vid.me...

I recall seeing that video years ago. Then it disappeared completely from the web. Naturally.

Now how long before the usual suspects hop on this thread and say a plane was digitally edited OUT of the video?

Not long

The quality of the video is very telling.

Fair dinkum, do you mean to say, millions of people around the world who saw the second plane hit, myself including were seeing a fake live feed?

I'm not disagreeing with the witnesses who heard before and after events, explosions. Which can be rationally explained.

For the record, I question the OS of 9/11 but cor blimey! If people want to push the no second plane narrative, at least have brilliant video quality! Even VHS tapes can have better quality than that rubbish.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

World trade center 7 never even got hit by a plane

NO it got hit by a 110 story building, WTC 1 (North Tower), which was just as good

Laid open most of the south face of the building and started fires on a dozen floors......
edit on 24-7-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: theruthlessone

World trade center 7 never even got hit by a plane

NO it got hit by a 110 story building, WTC 1 (North Tower), which was just as good

Laid open most of the south face of the building and started fires on a dozen floors......

Causing it to collapse in its own footprint all at once (just like the other 2 gigantic buildings)?

Buddy, please....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
I still think it was controlled demolitions. No one is going to change my mind about that. Build 7 didn't even get hit by a plane. Glad my brother turned down that job at the TT.

Is there anyway people can get there hands on Molten steel from WTC today, is that not the smoking gun?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

The steel/scrap was sold off to China and others with a quickness.

This was an inside job.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

Well there is the meteorite :

911research.wtc7.net...

But it is just 3 layers of floor slabs that have been glued together by melted nylon carpet. Kind of like hot melt glue.

Sorry no molten steel in it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Ever since I was a kid and 9/11 happened (was in the 6th grade at the time) I have always wondered why the interviews of the firefighters. citizens, and others stating there were multiple explosions heard before the hit and after..is not looked at or it is discounted?

The molten metal, present for weeks after they came down, was enough for me to understand it was an inside job done with Thermite.

Correction, the molten steel months later, a week after it was flooded and thus underwater still red-hot molten steel just there as if someone had just spilled a crucible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join