It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MicroChip Implants for those Break-Room Snacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was not quite sure where to stick this...in science/tech, NWO or elsewhere? I'll admit I picked Conspiracies in Religions as a result of my personal belief that this is Biblically prophesized, being said, I value everyone's personal beliefs, faiths, or lack there of, and that's cool, I just associate such ideas of implants, barcode tats, and the like with end times - if that's not your cup of tea, roger, just wondering everyone's thoughts on these things!

Here is a link from local news covering a Wisconsin based company, Three Square Market, who will be offering optional microchip implants for it's employees. Company to Implant MicroChips in Employees

Though not exactly clear what the employees will need this for - building entrance? food purchases? I do find it curious that they are a company that will install and maintain break-room snacks in any office setting. I know because our office currently has 32Market operating in one of our break rooms. We have various fridges and snack shelves. You pick your stuff, go to the kiosk, scan your barcodes and pay. You can pay with a keycard account you can create (use a keychain style card) or use any credit/debit card. This open marketplace is monitored by multiple security cameras, so you know, you don't steal a candy bar.

I've never used their services, primarily because of high prices. An energy drink is near $3, and some grapes and cheese pack is $3.99 (just two items I priced but didn't end up buying.

At any rate, despite your thoughts on end times prophesy, the book of Revelation, Daniel, etc... there are many different stances on microchips used as implants for purchase/selling.

Since I posted this in a religious forum, I'll end with this...

Rev 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Though I am a Christian, that is not my only hindrance for implants lol, getting a rice-sized chip stuck in me so I can buy some Cheetos is not a replacement for the burden of removing my debit card from my back pocket.

Feel free to have at this one!

edit on 24-7-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: I spel lyk crape

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Posted a few times in various sections already.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

The first thing I thought of was this:

So will people be able to have old chips removed, or just get more, like a heroin addict's track marks, when a new model with more functions comes out?

Reminds me of a joke:

"Why do you have socks on your hands?"

"My mother told me to put a new pair of socks on every day.
After 4 days, I couldn't fit any more on my feet."
edit on 24-7-2017 by pthena because: improving the joke

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

My bad, I should have searched, at any rate, perhaps we can discus the religious aspects of such an idea since it is indeed posted here?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That verse in Revelation actually means that people who refuse to accept the "mark" are placed under a boycott. It does not mean there is an automatic connection between not having the mark and not being able to buy.
Nor does the mark have anything to do with identification numbers. The whole point of identification numbers is that everybody gets a different number. We are told in Revelation that everybody is getting the same number.

The "mark of the Beast" in Revelation is about a world-dominating power demanding that people reject the Biblical God. That is why the Biblical God threatens those who receive it. If it is not coming from a world-dominating power, and if it does not involve rejecting the Biblical God and worshipping something else instead, then it is not the mark of the Beast.

Just for a change, I managed to get through that without typing "Besat".

edit on 24-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

There are a great deal of logistical questions about it too that I haven't thought about - so good point! I haven't gotten past the shock value of it a reality. A friend and I had a discussion about drones delivering packages - we tried to think the logistics through - create jobs - destroy jobs - maintenance jobs - operator jobs - etc... Since I wasn't so blown away by the thought of drones instead of UPS trucks, I could think logically.. the implants have got me all messed up.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

This is about religion conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

They could replace the need for time-clocks/cards in the workplace. For now, that is...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That verse in Revelation actually means that people who refuse to accept the "mark" are placed under a boycott. It does not mean there is an automatic connection between not having the mark and not being able to buy.

I read it as exactly opposite, you cannot buy or sell, unless you had said mark? Can you explain your thoughts or provide scripture that suggest that simply being 'markless' puts you in a shunned/boycotted state of living? I see it as a direct method of monetary exchange under the apostate government?

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark"

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask
I see it as a direct method of monetary exchange under the apostate government?

I think that interpretation is ruled out by the spiritual effect of taking/not taking the mark.
Does any form of monetary exchange explicitly involve people in rejecting the Biblical God? No, they don't.
The next chapter says that anyone who accepts the mark will drink the wine of God's wrath and be tormented with fire and sulphur. Do you really think that God is going to react in that way to someone who has innocently used a credit card or some other form of exchange? Of course not.The whole idea trivialises him. You should not treat God as something trivial.

The justification of the "boycott" assumption is that it works. It has the effect described in the text. It is simply a matter of understanding "cannot" as "are not allowed to".
The "Beast" sees people remaining loyal to their God and refusing to affirm loyalty to himself, and punishes them by forbidding them to be involved in buying or selling, and penalising anyone who breaks the embargo. An official boycott. Conversely, God punishes those who choose loyalty to the Beast instead of loyalty to himself.

edit on 24-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sorry about my last post. I was going to edit it, but sometimes people don't look back for the edits.

I was raised in a sectarian Christian group which looked upon all other Christians as suspect. They taught that some time in the future Roman Catholics and apostate Protestants and other nominal (in name) Christians would go around the 1st Amendment of the Constitution and impose a Theocratic government in the United States, and impose Sunday Sabbath laws.

The mark of the beast would be Sunday observance rather than Sabbath observance as stipulated in 4th commandment of the 10 Commandments as sign and seal of covenant with the Creator. see Revelation 14"6And I saw another angel flying in mid heaven, having eternal good tidings to proclaim unto them that dwell on the earth, and unto every nation and tribe and tongue and people; 7and he saith with a great voice, Fear God, and give him glory; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters".

1978,79, I left what I thought of as a rather paranoid/narcissistic sect to try being a regular Christian. My sister's reaction was shock and fear. "I don't think I should keep in touch with you or even let you know where I live. You will be one of the people with guns hunting me down to kill me!"

Just recently, she called me and asked if I was still studying the Bible. I told her that I'm a heathen now. She hasn't called back.

But there is a convergence of ... well, I link you to another post I made:
EVANGELICAL FUNDAMENTALISM AND CATHOLIC INTEGRALISM IN THE USA: A SURPRISING ECUMENISM
There is some irony, in that the current Pope doesn't seem to be on board with the Integralist Catholics. Pope as ally against American Theocracy? Who'd of thought of that?

edit on 24-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The story in itself is really kind of amusing, but what's really funny is that something like 50 employees have volunteered for the chips. My guess is they've just identified 1) the dumbest employees in the company, that 2) spend the most time loafing off at the break room.

As to the religious implications..........I think somewhere in the Book of Wisdom is written, "Stupid is as Stupid does".

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My grandmother told me a story about how there was much fear over the social security numbers being the mark of the beast. After that, the barcodes... now it's chips.

Personally i'm more concerned with safety issues in regards to chipping. Kill switches, inner poisoning, or hacking etc. These things will depend on the actual tech used but while much good exists for them there's equal concern for nefarious uses.

Same as ss#s..

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Any company that wanted to offer this, I'd be leaving!! NO WAY. A chip to access a computer??? To pay for things??? But gee, they won't track....really....honest....

No way.

Definitely Biblical.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The story in itself is really kind of amusing, but what's really funny is that something like 50 employees have volunteered for the chips. My guess is they've just identified 1) the dumbest employees in the company, that 2) spend the most time loafing off at the break room.

As to the religious implications..........I think somewhere in the Book of Wisdom is written, "Stupid is as Stupid does".

What happens is the volunteers make some processes easier and when people get used to that the company will change policy and demand the chip at some point we all know we will be offered this type of thing and again as the concept takes on people will be required to have it.

Like what is happening in Switzerland with the chip for the subway people want it so much they are not waiting for their turn and chipping themselves. The volunteers always throw everyone under the bus in the end.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think that interpretation is ruled out by the spiritual effect of taking/not taking the mark.

I think you are correct and we don't have to sit around worrying that we will accidentally accept the mark, it will be a clear choice and anyone with eyes to see will understand when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I agree with you. There will surely be no accidental acceptance of said mark. I am a baptist to the core. Independent baptist church at that which is 100% bible based (KJV) though I often use a Geneva for personal word studies side by side with its Latin counterpart. Being said, I often ponder of folks today... Gonup to 100 people and say you can get 10% off all your purchases, get an extra vaca day each year and you don't have to pay taxes ever again. All you have to do is deny that God is the creator of all things, the one and only sovereign LORD and pledge your loyalty to (insert name) and you can have it all! By the end times Scripture tells us that there won't be anyone left on earth who hasn't heard the gospel and therefore their choice is essentially that unpardonable sin. Though this chip is far from the case here, its no doubt in my mind the start of what has been foretold.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You serve a master with your hands or your head, labor or brain work.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Great truth in your comment. The volunteers screw it up for the "thinking" population for sure.

new topics

top topics

join