It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justine Damond was murdered by the officer committing the crime - Minnesota Police Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

It will turn out to be something to do with him being Muslim. Book it. The usual suspects on here will accuse me of being racist, Islamaphobic, etc. but it will come out.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: wutang717
Everybody is aware there is a witness right?

Not sure if that info has spread out of the twin cities. I live there and van easily get all the newspapers of this event.

Lots of disinfo in this thread.

The witness was on a Bicycle and came after the fact, when the officer was performing CPR. They did not witness the shooting itself. So not really sure what you mean by there being a real witness.

They were on a bike passing them and coming toward them as it unfolded so yes a witness.

As the biker got closer the police started cpr.

Again, I live here and read the paper and watch the local news which I'm sure is a better source than any mainstream or out of state news.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It will turn out to be something to do with him being Muslim. Book it. The usual suspects on here will accuse me of being racist, Islamaphobic, etc. but it will come out.

Muslim brotherhood is Egyptian not Somalian.

I have many friends in the community and only Isis and whatever they call themselves in Somalia recruit here.

A good friend is apart of a collation to stop said recruitment.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You are on a conspiracy forum..

IF you want real news, go watch CNN maybe?

Okay, but conspiracies can be laughed out of the room for lack of substantiated evidence, just like CNN's "news" can be. A conspiracy is not synonymous with making things up--at least not the ones that are taken seriously.

Look, I get it--it's your hypothesis, so you're emotionally attached to it. That's fine, but don't pretend like those of us being critical of your claims are crazy for being skeptical.

Now, enough with the bickering; I'll leave you to it while I go laugh at CNN.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717

Muslim brotherhood is Egyptian not Somalian.

I have many friends in the community and only Isis and whatever they call themselves in Somalia recruit here.

A good friend is apart of a collation to stop said recruitment.

A Muslim is a Muslim, whether Somalian or not. Next.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A Muslim is a Muslim, whether Somalian or not. Next.

No. A Muslim is not a Muslim. They don't recognize each other as Muslims, and readily kill each other over who is the real Muslim.

Nobody knows what a Muslim is, because those calling themselves Muslim don't even recognize other Muslims.

By the way, they now say She "slapped" the back of the Police Car, so they shot her.

Maybe they thought she was assaulting them, by attacking their car.

But, I think that the Police Car was driving away, and she slapped the back of the car to get their attention, and get them to stop.

I'm sure she understood also, that you never "sneak up" on police officers, but give then a good warning that you're approaching them. Hence, the loud noise she made by slapping the patrol car.

It all backfired on her, since they interpreted that as an assault.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join