It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mooch The Don’s Bruglione, At Least Per Mumsy’s Definition and Usage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anthony Scaramucci is Donald Trump’s new White House Communications Director. Mr. Scaramucci previously had been a fierce critic of The Donald who basically excoriated Trump, but now Scaramucci is singing the praises of The Donald as if The Donald is the greatest thing since sliced bread that floats on water... make that “walks on water.” You see, things like soggy bread slices float, but so does s**t.

So why now the flip on Mr. Scaramucci’s position on The Donald? Is he in it for something... like, like a pardon, maybe?

Mr. Scaramucci talks up a tough show by threatening to fire everybody in the White House if the leaks continue. Maybe Mr. Scaramucci is more concerned about leaks about Scaramucci than anything else.

“What a bruglione!!” as my mumsy would say.

Well, to clear up any confusion about the meaning of “bruglione...”

... It’s been stated in the media that the Trumps are running the White House affairs like a crime family, and if, in this scheme of things, The Donald plays the role of The Don, would this not make Scaramucci Trump’s “bruglione?”

According to the webpage at www.themafiaboss.com... , "Just below the Consigliere is the Bruglione. The Brugs have the power to change family media, and send invites to potential family members." (Not clear if the invite wraps a dead fish. Who knows?)

Now, if I remember correctly, my dear departed mumsy used to use the term, "bruglione," to refer to a big-mouthed, B.S. spewing jerk. This would certainly apply to Anthony Scaramucci making him, in a sense, a knockoff of The Donald, himself.

But I fed "bruglione" into an online Italian translator, and "asswipe" came back.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

So what's the point of this thread then?

Is it to insult Trump and his cabinet. Oh man, here we go again.

I'll give you it ALL now to save the partisan bickering:

You're wrong, I'm right, how dare you, research it, you don't know what you're talking about, read up on it, you don't understand.

There you go, the responses you were, no doubt, looking for.......

Honestly these posts achieve nothing, nothing at all. They don't even add to one's understanding of the world around us. You're just bashing someone because someone else (who is obviously right according to you) bashed them too.....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

By definition and way of existence, the US Gov is a criminal enterprise that makes laws excluding itself from any accountability and commits atrocities world wide, and against its own people, in the name of itself and freedom. It has been this way, forever, and with all governments around the world.

That said, I am not sure what you are upset about or the point of this thread. Did you just discover politics is a dirty business?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yawn. This exact same thread, by the exact same author again.

Get some new material.
edit on -050001pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Is it to insult Trump and his cabinet. Oh man, here we go again.

I'll give you it ALL now to save the partisan bickering:

You're wrong, I'm right, how dare you, research it, you don't know what you're talking about, read up on it, you don't understand.

There you go, the responses you were, no doubt, looking for.......

Honestly these posts achieve nothing, nothing at all. They don't even add to one's understanding of the world around us. You're just bashing someone because someone else (who is obviously right according to you) bashed them too.....

Funny how crap posts such as this one ^ only appear on anti Trump threads.
Waaaa how dare you Insult Trump waaaaa durp durp durp ******g snowflake.

There are hundreds and hundreds of threads about liberals, leftists, DNC, Clinton's, SJW's yet one or two anti Trump threads are partisan bickering ..
I know a thread is worth reading if there are 2-3 Trump ass lickers on the first page slandering the OP

edit on 24-7-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

It graphically demonstrates what inevitably happens when a leader (if "leader" is a word that applies here) runs his enterprise like a mobster, to wit, he has to rely on ever lower quality people as time goes on.

The same can be said when a leader (for lack of a better word, here) values loyalty above all else, and, so, by the natural mechanism of things, things end up going down the crapper in an ever escalating and accelerating swirl of dung. (You can take "dung" to mean the ever lowering quality of underlings as time goes on.]
edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Minor corrections to spacing and punctuation.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
One or two ? You might want to rub the mist off your glasses there mate. a reply to: ErrorErrorError

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Get some new material.

there is nothing new to the point that ATS is becoming so boring

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Get some new material.

Get some new material?!?!?!

Mishegoss comes out of the White House on a daily basis!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Bruglione or not he has some funny tweets on his new twitter acct.
His pinned tweet-

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 5h5 hours
When I get my hands on these White House leakers it's gonna make the toll booth scene from The Godfather look like a Boy Scout picnic.

a few other amusing tweets

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 5h5 hours ago
Been walking around White House press carrying a shovel to let them know how Italians from New York roll. Headed to DC Lowes for more Lime.

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 20h20 hours ago
For next week or so NFL All Star QB Tom Brady will be in WH press room to bean any reporter w/ a dumb question in the face w/ a tight spiral

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 23h23 hours ago
MSM won't camp out at my home in NY like they did to @seanspicer. Remember Goodfellas when the Italians put the guy's head in a pizza oven

Maybe your bruglione theory is not so far fetched..

The Goombahs stuffed the postman's head in the pizzeria oven. I wonder if that was John Kasich's dad delivering the mail back in the day

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Bruglione or not he has some funny tweets on his new twitter acct.
His pinned tweet-

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 5h5 hours
When I get my hands on these White House leakers it's gonna make the toll booth scene from The Godfather look like a Boy Scout picnic.

a few other amusing tweets

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 5h5 hours ago
Been walking around White House press carrying a shovel to let them know how Italians from New York roll. Headed to DC Lowes for more Lime.

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 20h20 hours ago
For next week or so NFL All Star QB Tom Brady will be in WH press room to bean any reporter w/ a dumb question in the face w/ a tight spiral

Anthony Scaramucci‏ @Scaramuuci 23h23 hours ago
MSM won't camp out at my home in NY like they did to @seanspicer. Remember Goodfellas when the Italians put the guy's head in a pizza oven

Maybe your bruglione theory is not so far fetched..

The Goombahs stuffed the postman's head in the pizzeria oven. I wonder if that was John Kasich's dad delivering the mail back in the day

twitter.com...

OMG!

I don't remember the toll booth scene, but I do remember the pizza oven scene.

Boy, this really inspires respect for The Don... I mean "The Donald."

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A 'bruglione', in mob parlance, is a 'problem solver'. Now, how he goes about solving the problem can be a matter of exceeding interest.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Now, if I remember correctly, my dear departed mumsy used to use the term, "bruglione," to refer to a big-mouthed, B.S. spewing jerk. This would certainly apply to Anthony Scaramucci making him, in a sense, a knockoff of The Donald, himself.

But I fed "bruglione" into an online Italian translator, and "asswipe" came back.

Did your mumsy use this term "bruglione" often?
I would think the term was used a lot while you were growing up! Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Any headline that is posed in the form of a question can be answered with an emphatic "no".

Add on top of that the fact that you refuted your own premise in the very first sentence only makes the answer "no" the best response to your silly question.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

Did your mumsy use this term "bruglione" often?
I would think the term was used a lot while you were growing up! Just a guess.

Just mumsy and just once in a while...

This is neither here nor there at the moment.

What is of utmost importance with these Scaramucci tweet-revelations coming to light ASSUMING THAT THE SCARAMUCCI TWITTER FEED IS GENUINE AND THERE IS NO IMPERSONATION GOING ON is this:

The leakers to the press may not have done anything illegal contrary to what The Donald would have you believe, however, the leakers may be considered to be whistleblowers, witnesses, informants, criminal complainants, maybe crime victims, and to hurl references to such graphic toll booth and pizza oven scenes can be considered to be THREATS, HARASSMENT, and/or INTIMIDATION OF whistleblowers, witnesses, informants, criminal complainants, maybe crime victims. These such things add up to OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE under the U.S. Code.

Harboring such an obstructor of justice in the White House should serve as a very serious article of impeachment.
edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added a minor phrase for better clarity of thought. Fixed a misspelling and a punctuation mark.

edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added two words to correct sentence structure.

edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Inserted an omitted preposition.

edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Had to add a disclaimer of sorts.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Assuming that those shocking Scaramucci tweets are genuine, Scaramucci ought not delete them, for to do so, since he is affiliated with the White House, may put him in violation of the Presidential Records Act, an act up against which The Donald has already run afoul.

Oh, put aside the Presidential Records Act which may not apply anyway to any tweets by Scaramucci.

If those tweets are, in fact, genuine, then Scaramucci is stuck with them being up permanently, for to delete them may be considered the destruction of evidence of a crime, to wit, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, again, assuming that those tweets are genuine.

Allow me to digress: very recently there was a team of advisers saying to the camera what advice they would have for O.J. Simpson as a parolee. One said: "Stay off social media; it can destroy you."

To Trump and his bunch of winners, I say: "STAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I hope that it destroys you [further].
edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Inserted a missing word.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let's face it, Anthony Scaramucci as a mobster is a light weight.

Assuming that the tweets in question are genuine, true mobsters don't like other mobsters mouthing off in public like that.

Remember the Luftansa heist? Some of the principles in that caper didn't even mouth off in public. What they did was display a showy splash of wealth which they were told not to do for an extended period for the heat to be off. They did not heed the order, and one by one they were whacked.

So, getting back to the tweets in question, if Scaramucci ends up owning them, then, as noted above, he cannot delete them.

Will we see him issuing a mea culpa and weak apology and admitting to being a douche?

Sorry, not enough.

Will he apologize and admit to being an asswipe?

Sorry, not enough.

Assuming that the tweets in question are genuine, Donald Trump, after only three days of Scaramucci's being on the job, finds himself with a hefty liability on his hands, one that has to be jettisoned ASAP no matter how bad this makes The Donald look.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

S&F for this part alone.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Remember the Luftansa heist? Some of the principles in that caper didn't even mouth off in public. What they did was display a showy splash of wealth which they were told not to do for an extended period for the heat to be off. They did not heed the order, and one by one they were whacked.

That's not what happened and is only the embellished version seen in film. The only ones being ostentatious with the stolen money was Louis Cafora and his wife.

edit on 24-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's not what happened and is only the embellished version seen in film. The only ones being ostentatious with the stolen money was Louis Cafora and his wife.

So, what exactly happened to Louie and wife?

If it was what I think it was, it still goes to bolster my point.
edit on 25-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Fixed quote/response presentation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join