It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Organizations in the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Its been known in the past that there were terror organizations holding secret meetings within US borders. Most of this was found thru the mid 90's since the war on terror, there hasnt been much activity that we are aware of within US borders. However, what got me on some of the footage I saw, they would hold meetings with Ak-47's and other various weapons and so forth.

Even with this footage, we did nothing then to really bust these guys back then. Of course thru further research, they fell under constitutional amendments. I think that is BS, considering what happened 9/11 along with other various things prior, not just on US soil but abroad.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I heard on Coast to Coast is the Chinese at the borders we have to worry about, they're the real threat. Anyone hear this? I dont have a link, and as usual, i fell asleep during the show that aired a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I heard on Coast to Coast is the Chinese at the borders we have to worry about, they're the real threat. Anyone hear this? I dont have a link, and as usual, i fell asleep during the show that aired a couple of weeks ago.

Well, Chinese are at the border, but so far those silly Chinese haven't found a way to bridge the 8,000 mile wide deep blue anti-tank ditch.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, of course what i meant is i heard they were at "our" borders, specially Mexico.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The domestic "terror" organizations are well known and watched by the FBI, ATF, etc. They like to hang out with their guns and talk big, but are small on action. Any to move to actually commit an act would be quickly shut down.

The fact that you've seen footage shows how well known they are. "Secret meetings" aren't filmed, or they're not secret!

The only act that has much of succeeding is one committed by less-organized loners such as the Oklahoma City bombing. Unless, of course, that was a government conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mscbkc070904
Its been known in the past that there were terror organizations holding secret meetings within US borders.

Are you referring to foreign terror groups, as opposed to domestic ones, like ELF?

They've (the foreign ones) gone quiet for now, and hopefully we're infiltrating them and neutralizing them when possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why would the Chinese be doing hanging around at the borders? Is this true?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
yeah..what chinese terrorist groups are there in this country?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Most likely referring to Chinese crime lords and gangs that have much influential ties to political and reforms...like it has been said before...crime lords and gangs, $$$ is right, they dont care what it does as long as they are clean of it and it doesnt shut them down or draw attention.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would have to agree with mscbkc070904 likely just Chinese crime org. like the Triads. They already make alot of money sneaking Chinese into the US in things like boat shipping containers. Though lately they seeem to be dying in those death traps they pay thousands of dollars to get a ticket on.

Its might be smarter and easier to ship them to Mexico and then have them cross the border.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by halo_aura
Well, Chinese are at the border, but so far those silly Chinese haven't found a way to bridge the 8,000 mile wide deep blue anti-tank ditch.

I guess you haven't heard about their military bases on both ends of the Panama Canal courtesy traitors on both sides of the aisles and particularly Peanut uhhh Carter, Billdo and Shrillery Klintoon et al and their traitorous actions.

Then, of course there's the massive base COSCO has in California. Then there's the many COSCO container ships.

Now, what were you saying about bridging the Pacific?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Im sure the US has its fair share. Every country has its terrorist organizations.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mscbkc070904
Its been known in the past that there were terror organizations holding secret meetings within US borders. Most of this was found thru the mid 90's since the war on terror, there hasnt been much activity that we are aware of within US borders. However, what got me on some of the footage I saw, they would hold meetings with Ak-47's and other various weapons and so forth.

Even with this footage, we did nothing then to really bust these guys back then. Of course thru further research, they fell under constitutional amendments. I think that is BS, considering what happened 9/11 along with other various things prior, not just on US soil but abroad.

www.wnd.com...

WND.com
The Pakistani terrorist group Jamaat ul Fuqra is using Islamic schools in the United States as training facilities, confirms a joint investigative report by an intelligence think tank and an independent reporter.

WND.com
Jamaat ul-Fuqra, or "community of the impoverished," was formed by Pakistani cleric Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani in New York in 1980. Gilani, who refers to himself as "the sixth Sultan Ul Faqr," has stated his objective is to "purify" Islam through violence.

U.S. authorities have probed the group for charges ranging from links to al-Qaida to laundering and funneling money into Pakistan for terrorist activities. The organization supports various terrorist groups operating in Pakistan and Kashmir, and Gilani himself is linked directly to Hamas and Hezbollah. Throughout the 1980s, JF was responsible for a number of terrorist acts across the United States, including numerous fire-bombings.

According to the report, there appear to be more than two dozen "Jamaats," or private communities, loosely connected and scattered throughout the U.S. with an estimated 5,000 members.

YAY!!!!! Im so happy our country does not care about border security, illigal aliens, and terrorist cells inside our borders! Isnt this awsome? The War On Terror obviously should have started a little closer to home. Instead of strip searching old white women before they board a plane, maybe just maybe, we should consentrate on the TERRORISTS.. !? Nahhh.. that would be racist, or a hate crime, or racial profiling, or whatever liberal new-speak buzzword is popular these days.

WND www.wnd.com...
Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger – now the target of an FBI probe – was a key part of a deal the Clinton administration made to secure an illegal $300,000 contribution from the communist Chinese government, one of a number of instances in the 1990s in which he was blamed for security breaches.

In exchange for allowing U.S. defense contractors to sell technology to China, Beijing poured millions of dollars into Clinton's election campaign. Clinton received funds from known or suspected Chinese intelligence agents, including Trie, James and Mochtar Riady of the Indonesian Lippo Group, John Huang and Maria Hsia.

National security experts at the time said the White House security violation fit a pattern of sloppy handling of U.S. secrets throughout the government during the previous eight years:

* State Department officials lost several classified laptops.

* A missing hard drive containing nuclear secrets turned up behind a copier at Los Alamos lab.

* A Los Alamos scientist managed to download the entire history of the U.S. nuclear-bomb program and bomb-testing data onto several computer tapes, some of which still haven't been recovered.

* A Pentagon official left his CIA briefing book in a Beijing hotel room.

* Even CIA Director John Deutch mishandled secrets.

wnd www.wnd.com...
Livermore was the site of an FBI espionage investigation, with agents suspecting former weapons scientist Gwo-Bao Min of having spied for China.

While at Livermore's D-Division, which studies the military uses of nuclear weapons, Min had access to secrets about the W-70, or neutron bomb, which U.S. intelligence believes were leaked to China. According to the 1999 Cox Report, "this suspect may have provided the PRC (People's Republic of China) additional classified information about other U.S. weapons that could have significantly accelerated the PRC's nuclear-weapons program."

Min was forced to resign in 1981 under suspicion of passing bomb secrets to Beijing, though no criminal charges were filed.

WorldNetDaily exclusively reported Min was later spotted in December 1990 by an FBI counterintelligence agent in China near the North Korean border, raising suspicions that U.S. nuclear secrets may have also found their way to the "axis of evil" state the Bush administration seeks to thwart.

I cant find it, but I remember there were a bunch of chinese illigal-aliens working at nuclear facilities around the US. And they're probably still here.

So it seems Muslims-Clintons-Chinese form a triad of terror we need to eradicate at once! Ill take care of the Clintons; holdon while I go steal a ak-47 from the mexican army which is killing Americans within our borders, then Ill go to the Bohmeian Grove or next meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations and wait for Clinton. Next I'll walk around Arkansas yelling about how I hate privatly owned property to lure the future marxist president Hillary Clinton into my trap and execute her. Mmmmm that sounds nice.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
jsobecky: in my opinion you have the greatest signature ever.

The last poster was absolutely t\right, we can't eradicate the terror cells in this country becasue they hide behind our own laws and civil liberties. And of course there are those in the media and a few in the Democratic party and even some in the Republican who will go to bat for them simply to see Bush and co lose the war.
I would love to think that the CIA and others are eradicating these threats: damnit I pay way too much in taxes so we can have a huge kick arse military industrial complex and now damnit I want us to use it! We're a superpower, I say it's about time we started acting like one.
BTW dgtempe, your avatars kind of hot.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There is a major terrorist organisation operating right now in the U.S. with the blessing of the population.

They have secret meetings on a daily basis. They are now planing to take away your freedoms and infultrate your schools, homes and workplaces.
This terror group uses the U.S. as a central point to organise and carry out attacks on countries outside of the U.S.
This terror group has infinite financial backing from corporations owned by U.S. and foreign citizens.
This group has cells in every state, every city and in most countries of the World. Most of them are asleep.

Here is a pic of their headquaters...

Headquaters

[edit on 20/2/2006 by ANOK]

new topics

top topics

join