It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner: Trump had a better Message and ran a Smarter Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hell ya son tell it like it is. Hillarys only message was:

1. Vote for me because im a woman aka #Imwithher
2. Its my turn to be President aka "Hillary's America".
3. Trump is Bad.

Instead of wiretapping Flynn and campaigning for Hillary perhaps Obama should of sent a clearer message instead of a well worded letter to Putin telling him to "Knock it off" lol. But then again the Kremlin were all for Hillary as she is Predictable. Trump is unPredictable and thus not good for the Kremlin.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

i didn't see basket of deplorables on that list, did she forget she dissed the factory workers across america with that interview.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Did you care to add the link where Kushner states this? Or did you care to add your opinion? Another pointless thread!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

LOL

Not sure if you know the answer, but did that Donald guy from Reddit make that meme and partly give himself credit for Trump getting elected?

Silly question I know, I'm just curious

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

i didn't see basket of deplorables on that list, did she forget she dissed the factory workers across america with that interview.

Its really pretty ironic that the true deplorables are the ones that are rioting in major cities across America, and shutting down Free Speech in college campuses throughout the US.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Did you care to add the link where Kushner states this? Or did you care to add your opinion? Another pointless thread!

It was in the press conferences i doubt any articles have been written yet. So no the title is not a opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well it's objective fact that Trump had the better campaign. Based on the results.

Some Democrat said that they were to blame for losing but said "people didn't understand our message". The actual problem is people knew exactly what you stood for, and said hell no to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

How could Trump have run a "better campaign"? He wasn't even a politician. Hillary had ran 2 times before. She achieved the coveted designation of Master Campaigner.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How could Trump have run a "better campaign"?

He won. Simple as that. Just as whoever wins the Super Bowl plays a better game than the loser, Trump ran a better campaign than Clinton.

top topics

join