It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've tried to be quiet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Okay. This whole Minnesota thing is ridiculous. All police shooting where an innocent person is shot and killed is ridiculous.

Before i continue i am not advocating for violence.

I believe it is time for the pigs to stop causing so much fear. I think that every "officer" who shoots an innocent person should have every bit of their personal information listed on line for anyone to see. Allow them to have to watch over their shoulder. Let them get nervous when a civilian walks up to their vehicle (wait to late for that) there are no consequences for them. How many got off last month? Its time to take back control. Its time to exercise our rights.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

Is this the case where the cop named Mohammad shot the woman from his patrol car window?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

His name is important because it's an Islamic name and we all love to use Islam as a scapegoat for the world's problems.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

His name is important because it's an Islamic name and we all love to use Islam as a scapegoat for the world's problems.

are the facts supposed to be hidden due to inconvenience?

Who gets to be the filter for all that we see and read, YOU?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is this the case where the cop named Mohammad shot the woman from his patrol car window?

Was Mohammad cruising solo or was he beside Jim?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

People in positions of power, be it elected official or something low as a cop, should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law when they are found to be in violation of it. seriously it should be 10 times worse for those in positions of power. instead they will get no charges or paid leave and then get back to the same thing as before.
Gov wages should be lowered to whatever the national average income is, i know a few years back it was like 44k not sure what it is now. they should not be allowed to accept any money/income from any other source what so ever while in office unless they owned a buissness before running. i think these couple things would fix alot of the corruption we suffer from.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That's his name isn't it?

His name is important because he is identified as the shooter.
If it's been reported...and we now know it, should it be ignored and not be mentioned?

If you believe it should be ignored, I'd like to know why.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Loose/Loose for public opinion when it comes to prosecuting too.
Convict him and it's "OH, I SEE! When its a black cop shooting a white woman, you can convict!"
Don't convict, and it's another cop getting away with killing an innocent person.

I think on a lot of these cases, they aim too high with the charges and that's why they get off all the time.
If it was up to me, I would create a new charge for cases like this.
'Occupational Manslaughter' or something like that.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No it's not. His name is Mu*******

There you go, is that better?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think the facts should be presented without an agenda behind them. The only reason to have mentioned his name in the fashion it was mentioned was to make a connection to Islam.
edit on 7/24/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

In addition to prosecuting the officer, I think there needs to be a law allowing for the prosecution of higher-ups in the department. If a private company has an employee that hurts or kills someone, the company is made to pay. Although it is a poor analogy, it is somewhat apt. So many of these shootings across the country are from poorly trained officers or from officers who are veterans and still have the mindset of someone in a war zone. An officer being startled by a loud sound should never, under any circumstances, lead to a shooting. And yet it has.

The motto "To Protect and Serve" no longer applies in most instances. The average citizen interacting with a police officer in the course of his duty is not being served nor protected.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I feel for the OP.

But too many in this country worship, praise, and even love, to lick the boots of officers. Somehow or another, they become "Higher" than the average citizen when wearing it. Their excuse that they want to go home at the end of their shift is somehow more valid than yours saying the same thing.

I appreciate an honest officer, but human kind is not capable, most of the time, of accountability for these things. It's really sad. Whether his name was John, Mohammed, or Osama..It does not matter. These things happen all over the country anymore and the name/place is just a variable to the equation.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

All police shooting where an innocent person is shot and killed is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hey, only you know what your intentions were behind mentioning his name being Mohammad, I can't read minds but I'm willing to bet that I wasn't too far off the mark with my assumption on why you felt his name was worth mentioning.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are the facts supposed to be hidden due to inconvenience?

Who gets to be the filter for all that we see and read, YOU?

Memory Hole operator

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This is every case where excessive force is used on anyone really. There is always a less than lethal option.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I guess i was stating the obvious.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

All police shooting where an innocent person is shot and killed is ridiculous.

This just made my day

And to address the OP, I will only say this: When you refer to a LEO as a "pig," you lose any credibility that you may have convinced yourself that you had in the first place. I quit caring about your opinion when you used that word.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss

This is every case where excessive force is used on anyone really. There is always a less than lethal option.

No, only in the Land of Make-Believe is there "always" another option than lethal force.

In this specific incident, though, of course...no force should have been used at all against this woman, from what I've seen.

ETA: Let me rephrase...only if you always want to be the one to survive an encounter is there not "always" a less-than-lethal option. Most times, yes...always? No.
edit on 24-7-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I think the facts should be presented without an agenda behind them. The only reason to have mentioned his name in the fashion it was mentioned was to make a connection to Islam.

Would it be relevant to mention that he was an immigrant from a country that has a pirate problem, or that the country that he came from still performs female circumcision?
Or that they still have slavery in that country today?

Immigrants aren't always 'just like us'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join