It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump dumping the 'beleaguered' Sessions for Giuliani?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Maybe not cause for a new thread but what the heck. My homepage news feed just mentioned this new tweet of trumps calling Sessions 'beleaguered''. Despite 'beleaguered' being an awfully big three syllable word and not a common type word to be used by our monosyllabic potus, it does add to the contentions that Sessons is on the way out.

I don't like Sessions one bit-- never have. However, it appeared it was part of a Tweetstorm and it appears as if those are getting less attention today.

He can fire Sessions, but it's going to look as though he's shopping for "yes men" and shopping for "the justice of the moment" -- some legal eagle who will go along with what he wants at that time. As his needs or ideas change, that person's going to be thrown under the bus as he shops for another compliant individual.

Constant turnovers in an administration lead to very little getting done and a sense of chaos overall.

The media will probably make it look that way. Many of the guys he's picked for top level jobs had the actions of complete enemies of the man who hired them. That goes way beyond ""yes' or "no' men. It doesn't even fit. And the "Compliant" choices would normally be expected to be compliant with the tenets of "right and wrong" And "legal or illegal" Not "Now that Trump picked me me for this job I'll forget about everyone else and just go after HIM", sort of deal.

I don't really think his looking for "yes" men is going to only look like that, since most folks know the raw deal Trump keeps getting from his choices in personnel that seem to only want to be there to betray his trust.

But I suppose people who don't like seeing Trump as president will justify most anything crazy to support their dislike of him and these phony witch hunt soap operas.

When a man gives you a job do you tell all the customers they really shouldn't bring their business there, and you secretly intend to ruin his business? Of course not, because that would be just like what Mueller and Comey did.

I do not support every move Trump makes, and I can see he is making a lot of bad choices, but he doesn't deserve what he's been getting, because nobody deserves to be betrayed like the idiots he's been giving jobs to have done, by betraying him with malicious intent in their hearts, while pretending to be someone he can trust to do what is right.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Sessions isn't going anywhere....youre being out played....

Out-played in what silly game?

All we have to do is sit back and watch everything unfold.

So far...Trump has been the one making stupid choices on the 'game board'.

He talked trash and canned Comey. It's not unreasonable to suggest Trump may be doing the same with Sessions. Talk trash and then can him.

It's not that hard to see what side you play. I am obviously for Trump....you seem to want to act like you're impartial, but a simple look over your post history suggests otherwise.

You claim Trump is making stupid choices on the game board, but you have nothing to back it up. If you do then lay it out....I would love to see the stupid choices you claim have been made.

He canned Comey because he outplayed him...he figured out Comey was a leak and was in the Dems pocket. Whether or not that was Comey letting it in so he could be taken out of the game is the real question....if I were playing with the stakes that are in play I would likely fold too...save face and all....

As of yet, the only ones taken out of the game are those that folded.

Sessions is in it for the long haul....this is another play.

I'll come back and eat my words if I'm not right.....will you?
edit on 7/24/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
July 25, 2017

RUDY GIULIANI SAYS HE IS NOT BEING EYED AS ATTORNEY GENERAL

""Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) is disputing a Monday report that President Trump had floated the possibility of replacing Attorney General Jeff Sessions with Giuliani, according to CNN.

Giuliani told CNN that Sessions "made the right decision under the rules of the Justice Department" to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian election meddling, the source of Trump's reported ire with the top Justice Department official.""

Full Article: www.msn.com... p

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Trump criticized him for not going after Hillary today.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's not that hard to see what side you play. I am obviously for Trump....you seem to want to act like you're impartial, but a simple look over your post history suggests otherwise.

My post history would suggest that I am not a fan of Trump and while I do give him # because of his actions, I am honest enough to defend him when he does not deserve the criticism.

You claim Trump is making stupid choices on the game board, but you have nothing to back it up. If you do then lay it out....I would love to see the stupid choices you claim have been made.

Surely you are not blind. You can see his stupid choices in his tweets, his firing of Comey, his denial of Russia being a "thing", how he treats the press, etc.

He canned Comey because he outplayed him...he figured out Comey was a leak and was in the Dems pocket. Whether or not that was Comey letting it in so he could be taken out of the game is the real question....if I were playing with the stakes that are in play I would likely fold too...save face and all....

He did not figure Comey was the leak and was in the Dem's pocket. He fired him because he was not going to play ball by Trump's rules. And then when Trump mentioned that Comey better hope there are not any tapes, Comey called his bluff and went public.

And now we have ongoing investigations in to the matter.

Trump got called by Comey and in return showed us that he was bluffing. It appears Comey won that hand.

I'll come back and eat my words if I'm not right.....will you?

I've not said anything that may come back to bite me. I've only said it was reasonable to suggest he may can Sessions. Nothing less, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sessions is going to call Trumps bluff....believe me.

www.rawstory.com...

The WH is in chaos and just throwing ***t out there, trying to look in control when it's a train wreak waiting to happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
SWAMP GAS BILLOWING.
Gotta love it. I just saw on Drudge linked article that both of Oklahoma's Republican Senators were threatening dire consequences if Trump fires Sessions. Trump is finding out that by accepting all the "good" advice he followed in making appointments, he must now live with it or face the facts that he has been cucked.
Double down now Mr. President or go home. We didn't come this far to give up. But if you did, then quit; make an unforgettable resignation speech laying the cards on the table. Present the evidence and let the American people.
edit on 7 25 2017 by jwh125 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Both sessions and Trump have the strongest personalities you can imagine. Who wins this tug-of-war will be interesting.

We could be looking at a president Pence before the summer is over.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join