It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Fast mover over Africa, sat images

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Okay guys this one is crazy. The object is VERY HIGH up. A guy watching sat 24 caught what looks like either a black project craft, or a rocket imo. The white portion seems to hold it's shape so I'm ruling out contrail imo. Some sites are claiming alien/ufo. You be the judge. Personally I'm going with a black aircraft, maybe sr-72
. Whatever it is it's very fast and very gone after 2 frames so it's speeding up quick.

Take a look.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Seen this on another channel this morning. Very interesting...
Could someone have been in flying in the wrong place at the right time?

It doesn't seem alien to me but sure could pass for a fast moving black project.

~Winter

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Got to be North Korean missile tests.
According to their propaganda they're years ahead of everyone else!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Interesting. I wonder if the satellites viewpoint angle allows for the aircraft's Vertical stabiliser to be seen so well, or that it is not a vertical stabiliser but a glimpse of one side of a tailplane.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles
Nice find crumbles

if the image is correct it certainly looks like a kind of aircraft that fits a few descriptions of black projects being discussed on ATS. And agin if the images are correct/real then it looks like it's a triangular shape with a horizontal stabiliser

I'll wait for those in the know to get involved and see how this thread pans out.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A large, black object entering Chad. Does sound pretty exciting. Didn't last very long though.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Looks like F117

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Don't know why, but it reminds me of the F-19 Model...

intrepidillusionaire.tumblr.com...

Honestly, with the quality of the photo, it could be almost any aircraft.

~Winter
edit on 24-7-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i do have one query though with the images. If they are indeed real given the size of the 'aircraft' compared to the countries it's flying over how high would this be flying ... if that makes any sense. I might just keep my mouth quiet and wait for people's replies

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
A large, black object entering Chad. Does sound pretty exciting. Didn't last very long though.

Sounds like a fun Guy I know.

Well, if my comment doesn't get deleted for some kind of inapropriate t&C violation (lol)

That's really freaky! It doesn't look like it's just an artifact or glitch it really looks like a man made craft.

Wish we knew more!

-Alee

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Very good point. Satellites cant orbit any lower that 520,000 feet. Otherwise they fall to earth.

So something is wrong with that photo if the thing is that huge and close to the satellite and yet giving off a contrail. Pretty sure it cant be doing both at the same time. Not at something approaching 520,000 foot altitude.

At 62 miles up you are considered in interplanetary space and above the karmen line. Sats can only go at low as 99 miles. Youre technically still in the thermosphere of earth and there are some gasses found there but far too little to cause a contrail.
edit on 24-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I don't have an understanding of what heights satellites are or what the minimum height one can be but when I was looking at the images I thought to myself that 'aircraft' is either really big and in the higher atmosphere or it's small and the satellite is very close to the earth

Like I said I'm not expert that's why I wait for the likes of yourself and others to chime in. Thanks for the input

The shape does look like several images I've seen on ATS so if it's an image artifact it certainly looks like an aircraft
edit on 24-7-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

And you make some very good observations. Like i said it cant be doing both. So , to me, something is fishy about that image.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are the yellow outlines country borders? If so that discounts the idea of the satellite being zoomed into a closer view.

My other question would be, are we sure that's a contrail? It may not be an air breathing engine. Could it be a rocket plume of some type?

~Winter

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain
Yes I believe the yellow lines are the countries boarders

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The white is part of the craft. It holds its shape over 30 minutes time.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

Maybe plasma. Iss orbits at 250 miles. Space shuttle at 170 miles. Question is how high is the satellite in question. Weather satellites usually orbit at 22,000 miles alt. Thats over an altitude of 110 million feet.

So whatever is in that pic is flying waaaay waaaay higher than any space shuttle replacement. Way higher than it would need to be.
edit on 24-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is it just me... but I hate those f ing robot voices on videos...!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
i do have one query though with the images. If they are indeed real given the size of the 'aircraft' compared to the countries it's flying over how high would this be flying ... if that makes any sense. I might just keep my mouth quiet and wait for people's replies

Very high, unless it's very huge....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yeah i hate those lame robot voices too.

Personally im thinking mufon got hoaxed.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join