It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Definition Of "Collude" Is Kushner Using To Assert Innocence of Colluding?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

wwII i think

guess that is why no one has been charged with treason in a while

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

He's referring to "illegal" collusion. That's the only collusion that is prosecutable.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wwII i think

guess that is why no one has been charged with treason in a while

Nope, but that last and only President to ever resign, in utter disgrace, I might add, did so because of a cover up. Lying. Obstructions of justice.

Make ya go "hmmmmm."

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

still nothing to do with treason

oh and that president that did resign...that began with an actual crime..you know the break in....no crimes here so far

we did have a president since then that went through the impeachment process for perjury and obstruction of justice, only made it through the house though

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

He's referring to "illegal" collusion. That's the only collusion that is prosecutable.

OK, I will concede to you as the official spokesperson of Jared Kushner.

But as long as we are back to the legal/illegal nature of "collusion..." What do you think would happen if a jury slips a note back to a judge asking for a definition of the word "collusion?"

And on a related note: How many times have judges given patently wrong instructions to jurors... making for saliva-drooling on the part of appeals lawyers?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: intrptr

Why am I not surprised you can not back up your opinion with any relevant source?

That the US wages aggressive war under false pretenses with hapless nations in violation of International law ?

Judging by the response the most of opinions here are as dumbed down to the reality of world events as you.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: shooterbrody

a state of war between the us and russia would have to exist for treason to be charged...

But we are at "war" with the Russians, ever hear of the "Cold" war?

"Cold War" is another media term. It has no legal meaning.

Lol, the media generated the term on behalf of the Industrial military complex in order to justify massive debt from war material, stcokpiled and used in numerous conflicts either directly, (like Korea and Vietnam for instance) and indirectly thru puppet gubments and or proxy.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: leemachino

Umm the Cold War was between the US and the USSR. The Soviet Union collapsed because of it.

But the west went right on calling the Russians the enemy, to this day.

It was after ww2 the Cold War started.

Communism has been the "enemy" since long before WWII.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The only people calling Russians the enemy currently are the anti trump crowd. Communism is an enemy? It's a social construct. An ideology. I was referring specifically to the Cold War and the Soviet Union. When has Russia attacked the US or the west?
edit on 28-7-2017 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: leemachino

The only people calling Russians the enemy currently are the anti trump crowd. Communism is an enemy? It's a social construct. An ideology. I was referring specifically to the Cold War and the Soviet Union. When has Russia attacked the US or the west?

In every film or TV show hollywood ever made about Doomsday, spies, the CIA and the cold war. It doesn't matter that they never actually attacked the west, I agree about that. The problem is the perceived threat fomented in the mass media.

You'll note I used on the word "enemy".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join