It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Definition Of "Collude" Is Kushner Using To Assert Innocence of Colluding?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Jared Kushner is denying that he did any "colluding" with Russia, but...

... not so long ago, Trump supporters and legal pundits minced words on T.V. saying that "collusion" applies only to violations of antitrust law.

Is Kushner, in his use of the word "collude," trying to craftily slime his way out charges that he was involved in some other sort of corrupt dealings with the Russians like conspiracy and so much possible more?

So, Kushner, when you tossed around the word "collude" or its other forms, are you just referring to the fact that you are as clean and innocent as the newly driven snow inasmuch as you had no violations of antitrust laws going on with the Russians?

Word to the wise: don't try to play Congress for fools and wimp out with rot like: "It depends on what the definition of the word, 'is,' is."
edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Add a couple of words and punctuation for better form.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
As if the BS from the Russia collusion from 6 months ago had any more merit than this does. We will be hearing the Russian collusion theory for the next 3.5 years. Sigh. I hate this country's media and the idiots that listen to any of this garbage.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Collusion, instead of treason you mean? Treason is the real thing, punishable by death. Collusion is a media term, used to accuse someone of something that doesn'tctually stand up in a court of law, just the 'court' of MSM.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

a state of war between the us and russia would have to exist for treason to be charged...

link to the statement released
www.cnn.com...
edit on 24/7/2017 by shooterbrody because: link

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Selling a condo to a Russian civilian is not collusion or treason. America and Russia are not at war. An American can legally sell anything to a Russian.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

a state of war between the us and russia would have to exist for treason to be charged...

But we are at "war" with the Russians, ever hear of the "Cold" war?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

A war has to be declared by the Congress. Such as the war on terrorism which includes the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

ok
thanks for that observation....
legally meaningless as it is

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Collusion, instead of treason you mean? Treason is the real thing, punishable by death. Collusion is a media term, used to accuse someone of something that doesn'tctually stand up in a court of law, just the 'court' of MSM.

Well, Jeanine Pirro fiercely blasted of treason something like: "We are not at war [with Russia], folks!"

Oh, a prosecutor may make a case that the cyber attacks by Russia were, indeed, acts of war. Just because the U.S. did not engage in counterattacks does not mean that a war was not raging in the time frame of the colluding [misnomer] going on.
edit on 24-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Fixed a typo.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Oh, a prosecutor may make a case that the cyber attacks by Russia were, indeed, acts of war. Just because the U.S. did not engage in counterattacks does not mean that a war was not raging in the time frame of the colluding [misnomer] going on.

only congress can declare war
not some 2 bit prosecutor looking to make an name

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My first experience was when I saw a light in the sky, on closer inspection of the photos I took it turned out to be a metallic spherical object.

I reported it to Mufon and they seemed interested enough to come and meet me at the site. We spent the night there and got some amazing footage of other 'orbs' in t he night sky.

Woah there! I almost forgot where I was...

Trump said this but he didn't mean it and ages ago he said the opposite. Hillary is a demon and she drinks peado blood. The Dems vs Reps argument is really fascinating to me and certainly not a distraction from real life.

Ram it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

A war has to be declared by the Congress. Such as the war on terrorism which includes the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war.

The "War' was declared by the defense industry, authorized by the legislature, funded by banks and built by the industrial war complex. Can't have all those armaments without a 'war' , even a cold one.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

ok
thanks for that observation....
legally meaningless as it is

Thats what the current real war is all about: the building up to it, covertly, all the while talking peace but preparing for war.

Every single weapons system developed during the cold war is in current use , invading and conquering sovereign nations... you think this is by coincidence?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hoist all the distractions you like

there is no declared state of war between russia and the us
no matter how badly you would like one

a state of war has to exist to charge someone with treason
i thought it was pretty easy to understand
i guess not

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well, Jeanine Pirro fiercely blasted of treason something like: "We are not at war [with Russia], folks!"

Yes we are.

Same as in Vietnam, Central America, Cuba, WWII, how far you want to go back? Russia has always been the 'enemy'.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol, there is no declared state of war between the uS and Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria, to name a few, either.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hoist all the distractions you like

a state of war has to exist to charge someone with treason
i thought it was pretty easy to understand
i guess not

Here we go again: does the United States have to engage in counterattack for a war to be in progress?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
from the statement

I did not collude, nor know of anyone else in the campaign who colluded, with any foreign government. I had no improper contacts. I have not relied on Russian funds to finance my business activities in the private sector. I have tried to be fully transparent with regard to the filing of my SF-86 form, above and beyond what is required.

He has boxed himself in with this statement.
I wonder is there is any actual proof he is lying in any of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Here we go again: does the United States have to engage in counterattack for a war to be in progress?

Only congress can declare war....
What part of that do you not understand?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.npr.org...
from trusty lefty npr
perhaps you will listen to them

But Painter acknowledges that the crime of treason is rarely charged in the United States for a variety of reasons, including the fact that the Constitution requires either a declaration of war or some attempt to overthrow the government by violence.

During the Cold War, for instance, when Americans gave secrets to the Soviet Union, the charge used to prosecute accused spies, including Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, was espionage. Most were sentenced to prison; the Rosenbergs were executed.

Not even the Rosenburgs who were "real spys" got charged with treason.

But hey what do I know....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join