It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Vocalist Jesse Leach Shares Statement: “I can not stay silent anymore”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yes he is absolutely right. Our society is a disgrace. All this technology and all we have managed to do with it was make life more stressful.

Rock Feed

We have been conditionally dumbed down, divided and controlled. This is “idiocracy” in full effect, but the vast majority can’t see it! We have been indoctrinated and brain washed so cleverly, patiently and precisely that the vast majority are completely unaware of the state of emergency. We lash out against one another in fear and anger. Anyone trying to make a change and speak out is violently and or verbally struck down by an opposing view. It’s ether that or threatened, ridiculed or simply… silenced in death.

How many more of “US” will die before we realize the truth has been disguised?

How long do we allow those in control to manipulate us, humiliate us, steal from us and kill us like pawns in their game of power? There has got to be a better way. There has got to be a radical change. Sadly I fear the worst as it seems most are too far gone, trapped in the “matrix” as it were.

The only thing I can offer is my personal action. My lyrics in my music, my choices, the companies I support or boycott with money. The effort I will put forth to be understanding, compassionate and yes, loving when I have the strength. My faith is, that there is enough good with us all to begin to heal and help one another (even in small simple ways).

Just an excerpt from the article.

I don't have much to add other than he is right on target. I would also like to make a prophecy...

He will lose his record contract and he also has a 75% of being in a plane accident now. Very sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Also, trying to fight that system by boycotting will only lend you on the street.

Only way out I see is to get away from the city and watch it burn it's self to the ground from afar.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

ironically this is exactly what happens and what will happen every time. Cities are at once both the most exciting, convenient place and also the most dangerous place at the same time when things go bad.

fight club closing scene.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It is a rant. The rant is mostly true, but it is still a rant. It will probably go over better through lyrics because music is art and art has more weight.

Just a little disappointed because of the thread title. I was hoping to see something that was a secret and not already well known.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Also, trying to fight that system by boycotting will only lend you on the street.

Only way out I see is to get away from the city and watch it burn it's self to the ground from afar.

I am sitting on a hill with a view with my beer in hand and I say cheers.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Technology has not made things better and people have definitely gotten stupider. I was much happier and more free in past decades.

All we can do is try to find happiness where we can.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's all YOU can do.

WE can do more than that, we can choose to make things better.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

That's all YOU can do.

That is all I care to do...does that help?

Look, do whatever you want just don't force your schemes on the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Who's doing the forcing?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Who's doing the forcing?

I'm just saying happiness is a choice so why not choose to be happy.

There is a lot of bad crap in the world, but there is still a lot of good stuff too...just enjoy your friends, family etc and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Some of us find happiness in improving the world and spreading the message.

Is that a problem for you?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The world can burn itself to the ground for all I care. I will continue to be happy doing my own thing and raising my children to the best of my ability and show them the reality that they are meant to see and not what they are told to see by others.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes he is absolutely right. Our society is a disgrace. All this technology and all we have managed to do with it was make life more stressful.

Rock Feed

We have been conditionally dumbed down, divided and controlled. This is “idiocracy” in full effect, but the vast majority can’t see it! We have been indoctrinated and brain washed so cleverly, patiently and precisely that the vast majority are completely unaware of the state of emergency. We lash out against one another in fear and anger. Anyone trying to make a change and speak out is violently and or verbally struck down by an opposing view. It’s ether that or threatened, ridiculed or simply… silenced in death.

How many more of “US” will die before we realize the truth has been disguised?

How long do we allow those in control to manipulate us, humiliate us, steal from us and kill us like pawns in their game of power? There has got to be a better way. There has got to be a radical change. Sadly I fear the worst as it seems most are too far gone, trapped in the “matrix” as it were.

The only thing I can offer is my personal action. My lyrics in my music, my choices, the companies I support or boycott with money. The effort I will put forth to be understanding, compassionate and yes, loving when I have the strength. My faith is, that there is enough good with us all to begin to heal and help one another (even in small simple ways).

Just an excerpt from the article.

I don't have much to add other than he is right on target. I would also like to make a prophecy...

He will lose his record contract and he also has a 75% of being in a plane accident now. Very sad.

I dont think he will lose his income or have an accident.....we the people know who the anti-humanitarian monsters are who have buried us in this hole.......now we know and we watch......and every single thing TPTB do to a whistleblower will only build another martyr.....because now we are WATCHING for it......I can openly discuss this topic with 20 somethings.....lol....they KNOW now.....they are AWARE people get 86ed for trying to spread truth and expose graft ,they must spread their messages to each other below the radar....which means there now exists CULTURE below the surface of society reaching out for change.....it has begun.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Technology has not made things better and people have definitely gotten stupider.

Hehehehe, I'm assuming you mean "more stupid" and that was just for effect.

But to the OP, TPTB have won.
They own both sides and if another side pops up they will be the one's controlling that as well.

1984 has already played out.

The scariest thought is that perhaps it's for the greater good.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

He will lose his record contract and he also has a 75% of being in a plane accident now. Very sad

I think you're thinking a little to much into his rant.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Some of us find happiness in improving the world and spreading the message.

Is that a problem for you?

Often times, yes.

What you might call improving can have consequences for the rest of us that we don't want. So, yes, it can be annoying for the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Technology has not made things better and people have definitely gotten stupider. I was much happier and more free in past decades.

All we can do is try to find happiness where we can.

Ain't that the truth... Nothing has hindered social skills and personal lives more than social media and texting. I miss the days where my only worries were if my buddy could ride bikes with me, if the Nintendo game I was renting was 2 player simultaneous, and what time it was so I didn't miss a show coming on the television (no DVR) that the whole family would gather up to watch.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That's all YOU can do.

Cut the cord to the internet. Therein lies the solution to all of our problems.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach Forms Hardcore Punk Project

This is part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

He will lose his record contract and he also has a 75% of being in a plane accident now. Very sad

I think you're thinking a little to much into his rant.

Especially since Jesse has made public statements of this nature for nearly 20 years on stage and in the press. Roadrunner isn't going to drop KSE over this. They make way too much money off of the band and I seriously doubt someone is going to go through the effort to bring down an entire plane because of the online rants of a mid level metal band's singer when he's been doing this since I've known him when my old band played shows w KSE at clubs in '99/2000

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join