It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Descendants 2" Disney now pushing the worst sort of corrupting trash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: starviego

I never would have heard about this if you didn't link it.

Now I'm gonna make my two nieces watch this and ruin their lives.

If you're serious it'll take a whole lot more than 2 hours of sugar-coated Disney nonsense. I suggest you start by letting them read your 3 Amigos thread, that should do it

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If you only knew the highly politically incorrect games and characters I do for them now. It makes Disney look like kindergarten story time.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Did you actually watch it? .... If your kid is gonna turn into a satan worshipper or serial killer, Disney sure as hell isn't the cause.

Sorry, but this ain't your daddy's Disney. They now make evil look good and cool, and you can bet this subversive message will slowly seep into a percentage of the kids who watch this stuff. Ultimately it's about spreading moral confusion. The same people are pushing the teaching of anal sex and transgenderism to elementary school kids. There is nothing "innocent" about any of this crap.

No, it won't turn your kid into a satan worshipper or serial killer, but it will produce a society where those are just seen as lifestyle choices.

The most shocking thing is that no one is even shocked. Where is the outrage by the PTA and the American Council of Churches, etc?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Dude, WATCH IT. It's about impossibly cute and well groomed kids grappling with their "evil" heritage. After a few ups and downs, everyone chooses GOOD. Idiotic - YES, Harmless- YES! Can not believe someone would hang the Decline of Western Civilization on a damn tv channel. Like I said, do some REAL parenting, give your kids some REAL perspective and things will work out. For the kids who DON'T get the proper guidance, I'd bet dollars to donuts that Disney wasn't the turning point that sends them down the wrong path.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I don't care stop letting your 4 yr old daughter on the Internet or close to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

...I'd bet dollars to donuts that Disney wasn't the turning point that sends them down the wrong path.

I saw Tron when I was a kid and it set me on my path of evilness that I adhere to today where I feel Masonic RFID chips need to go into every sheeple-sandwich on the planet. Hail Mickey!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're a good uncle, keep it up!
edit on 7 24 2017 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

...I'd bet dollars to donuts that Disney wasn't the turning point that sends them down the wrong path.

I saw Tron when I was a kid and it set me on my path of evilness that I adhere to today where I feel Masonic RFID chips need to go into every sheeple-sandwich on the planet. Hail Mickey!

For me it was "Escape to WITCH Mountain" - my God, they've been doing this for generations!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If the OP's getting his lacies in a bunch over this, it sure makes me wonder what he thinks of The Last Unicorn. I mean, a witch, a magician and spells, and an evil elemental being manifesting as a bull, and tasteful post-transformation cartoon nudity, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! /sarc

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

doing evil, occultism, magic, witches, and other elements of the supernatural

Sounds like a great show for all kids to watch. It's better than having Xian nonsense shoved down our throats every day.

Xianity is not the only choice for us to follow. There are other paths out there as well. Does that scare you that people are beginning to know this and to tell others about it?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

If the OP's getting his lacies in a bunch over this, it sure makes me wonder what he thinks of The Last Unicorn. I mean, a witch, a magician and spells, and an evil elemental being manifesting as a bull, and tasteful post-transformation cartoon nudity, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! /sarc

And now they own Star Wars whose Force's eastern philosophy-like paradigm will drive you away from Jesus. And they have a female lead kicking ass instead of making sammies for Luke.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"I'll have the Jedi Sub with extra bacon and mayo please."

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're on a diet chubs, you get some of that green crap Aunt Beru was juicing instead.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You're on a diet chubs, you get some of that green crap Aunt Beru was juicing instead.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It was a good movie and would have no problem letting my grandchildren watch it ( 3 and 4 and - 6 months )
Ps - 6 months means one in my sons girls cooker . 3 months along ( looks like a little tad pole - alien )
and darn have sonograms gotten good looks like the photo was taken from the inside .
Love technology .

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

More clear evidence that Disney isn't the same company we knew as kids. Nothing but trash these days.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

My 4 year old son gets some supervised internet time a few days a week or more. It contains all the worlds knowledge and can be a great learning tool. And some entertainment is healthy too.

Troll someone else. I can handle me and mine just fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join