It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens completely destroyed all countries. Read first!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Just the countries are destroyed?

If a country is just a definition that separates "us" from "them" we can presume the aliens are indeed wise and kindly folk who look upon government as bad. Definitions that devide. . .

So also religeons and groups in general get destroyed too.

Cool, so the people are still there to enjoy life and being alive.

No more nationalism, no more imperialism, no more government, no more religeons, no more collective thinking for that matter.

Yay aliens.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Humans are adaptable survivors....we will never go quietly into the night.

www.youtube.com...

Homebase sub-surface.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Life in general will happen, has happened for billions of years, and is most likely a common event in the universe, but species is a different story. They are extremely fragility, come and go all the time... Humans are a species just saying.

edit on 24-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
I, for one, welcome our new Alien Overlords

Totally. I'd join them. They obviously have a better military and probably some exotic foods to sample.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Life in general will happen, has happen, and is most likely a common event in the universe, but species is a different story. They are extremely fragility, come and go all the time... Humans are a species just saying.

I suspect we cumulatively manifest our co-opted and co-created Universe......IMHO we do not yet understand the intimacies of the connections between the Universes existance and living Humanities group co-opted reality.......each of us is electric and it is an electric universe we exist within or that we manifest ourselves.

I agree lfe is likely a common happenstance on other planets and places in the Universe.... and that orderly evolution towards s sentient form is also common.....not all life-forms become sentient and can be lost on a species level...Sentience is the apex condition in a 3-d world....a "spiecies" can be erased before it becomes sentient....but once spieces becomes sentient it transcends time and space and self-procreates allowing Universal expansion....once we expand beyond Earths boundaries we are not as fragile and we do not come and go as easily.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I agree lfe is likely a common happenstance on other planets and places in the Universe.... and that orderly evolution towards s sentient form is also common.....not all life-forms become sentient and can be lost on a species level...Sentience is the apex condition in a 3-d world....a "spiecies" can be erased before it becomes sentient....but once spieces becomes sentient it transcends time and space and self-procreates allowing Universal expansion....once we expand beyond Earths boundaries we are not as fragile and we do not come and go as easily.

I disagree, convince me that higher intelligence is not a bad evolutionary trait. If the world got hit with a Solar EMP right now 6 billion would die and only the primitives would carry on, hell if the country lost power for 2 weeks we would have 10 of millions dying...lol

We are more fragile than ever. Walk out into the forest and survive for a week...lol

One thing to think about, all life you see is related back to 600 million years ago. We share DNA with grass, trees, bugs etc Life happens, will happen, but advance life comes an goes.

In 4.5 billion years,the time of our planet and half the the life of the universe we see today only one species has gone to the moon on a planet teeming with life...

edit on 24-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
To answer your question, I would definitely try to find other survivors with the only possibility of forming our own survival group. There is no way to live alone or even pretend there would be a country left to defend.

It seems to me the survival of humanity would be utmost-if these aliens were this hostile the only hope humans have would be for them to leave our planet believing we were all destroyed then rebuild the world and try to find the rest of the survivors.

Only as a group, utilizing the strengths of each person, could we rebuild-and perhaps prepare for visits by other hostiles having gained some knowledge of their strengths and hopefully their weaknesses.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

So the idea is that they'd destroy all countries and then leave? Because if they're strong enough to destroy all of our countries, how could we turn around and rebuild anything?

Also, what exactly does it mean to destroy a country? Taking out all leadership? All members of govt, including local and State? All infrastructure? All industrial capabilities? All citizens or cities? All militaries and law enforcement personnel & equipment?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Going back what it once was could be ideal. Minimum taxes if any, no indirect taxes at all, grow what you need to survive and trade the rest. If weather sux .. don´t work that day at outside instead read a book.

Now we are so busy to make other people rich and pay half of our income to some sort of taxes.. that is so crazy ! More industrial means more taxes and watching your life goes by watching what time it is..

Little community is ok, or on your own.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
That would be a chance to build one world government and country Earth. Without boundaries and divisions. That is of course if aliens would menage to destroy all religions as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Im suprised any alien would waste time and resources going through the effort to passify every country. It would be much easier to vaporize the entire planet's surface. No more humans to worry about and no more possible chances of any uprising. After it's all said and done, just mine what they need and leave.

Controlling populations is such a messy business and Humans are the worst ones to try to control.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I disagree, convince me that higher intelligence is not a bad evolutionary trait. If the world got hit with a Solar EMP right now 6 billion would die and only the primitives would carry on, hell if the country lost power for 2 weeks we would have 10 of millions dying...lol

We are more fragile than ever. Walk out into the forest and survive for a week...lol

One thing to think about, all life you see is related back to 600 million years ago. We share DNA with grass, trees, bugs etc Life happens, will happen, but advance life comes an goes.

In 4.5 billion years,the time of our planet and half the the life of the universe we see today only one species has gone to the moon on a planet teeming with life...

IMHO high intelligence without an equally high level of emotional maturity is a concern....which is why TPTB spend trillions dumbing down the populations in countries like England and Canada and the USA ....Countries which should be leading Humanity ......are influenced to do so negligently.

LOL....nyet my friend...I have been to the moon...many external influences outside of natures rythem have been there....we dont know what species they were because they preceded us.....IMHO we dont even know what species we are...we are self-inflecting calling ourselves anything at all....lol.

Our population is cyclical....nature allows this....we "peak" at billions....then we get recycled into oil and mud fossils....and whoever survives begins again.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

LOL....nyet my friend...I have been to the moon...many external influences outside of natures rythem have been there....we dont know what species they were because they preceded us.....IMHO we dont even know what species we are...we are self-inflecting calling ourselves anything at all....lol.

The American flag, rover etc will be on the moon still in a billion years... just sitting there... We are the first otherwise we would have evidence that could truly test the sands of time.

On earth is a different story, a civilization a billion(s) years ago would be wiped clean.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
B,B,and B so much B!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

how do alledged "` aliens " :

" destroy a country " ??

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Um...Have you thought this through? if all countries were destroyed...would there be anyone left? Surely not more than a small few as opposed to the countries total populations and miltaries...

Everyone would be gone...except a small few. And the ALIENS would hold all the cards. Duh!

Yes, all leaders dead even military leaders. Nothing but teenagers/people uniting under new leaderships that is no longer within their own countries boundaries. The survivors are mostly civilian whom don't really care about countries anymore or simply want to live in a normal life without nationalism.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The aliens might do a couple of regime changes here and there. Maybe like right here in America?

Please aliens send Trump away

Or it could be Trump is a part of the plan to destroy us!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The American flag, rover etc will be on the moon still in a billion years... just sitting there... We are the first otherwise we would have evidence that could truly test the sands of time.

On earth is a different story, a civilization a billion(s) years ago would be wiped clean.

You dont lie to people you love....you dont tell the chickens what the big wooden block and shiny axe are used for either......IMHO we have all been lied to since birth by greedy humanitarian terrorists ammassing personal wealth at a cost to the planet and population which is now intolerable.

You dont know what is on the moon.....only what you have been told is on the moon by people who you and I and EVERYONE ELSE knows LIES to us all.

The starting line has moved forward in 2017.....everyone under 40 I talk to immediatly concurs we have and are currently being lied to on every level AND that our educations were intentionally screwed up and critical data suppressed.

You see, we BEGIN now disenfranchising the suppression forced upon us all.....lol....the battle hasnt even begun yet.........this means our conversations begin with an agreement that whatever we were taught is to some degree lie or suppression or misrepresentation.

This mean the status quo is IMMEDIATLY disenfranchised.....lol.....todays youth KNOW what was done to all of us how they did it and who did it to us.

Soon enough private people like Kids in high school or college or university or just bored kids will begin BUILDING their own craft....lol.....and the moon is VERY short trip.....dont be surprised if your moon junk you littered is buried under Starbucks coffee cups and Twinkie wrappers.......lol.

If you want to go to the moon.....figure out how fidget-spinners or whatever they are called work.
edit on 25-7-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You dont know what is on the moon.....only what you have been told is on the moon by people who you and I and EVERYONE ELSE knows LIES to us all.

Does a telescope lie too, our finger prints of our moon landings can be seen from earth...lol

The starting line has moved forward in 2017.....everyone under 40 I talk to immediatly concurs we have and are currently being lied to on every level AND that our educations were intentionally screwed up and critical data suppressed.

Its a little different for us that actually watched the moon landings...all analog, no computers, no Photoshop etc...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thank you.. Amen.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join