It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has it ever occurred to you that Clinton's e-mails...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Outlier13

Because they were leaked too late to matter what they contained..

It was such a short time period that all most people could do was speculate and we all always expect the worse from our politicians.

Remove the Donna Brazil and Bernie stuff, which were incredibly mild for having the entire DNC staffs private emails..

Say the emails are as pure as the drivin snow, nothing but patriotism and unicorns.. you still have it sold as a scandal..

If there was something to the emails why isn't trump doing anything??

He owns every branch of government AND promised to prosecute her.. repeatedly lol..

Don't you think if trump had ANYTHING on Hillary he would use it now to blame shift???

What politician wouldn't??

So is he covering up for her or is there zero evidence that you could convict her of???

There are only 2 options.

Trump is a business man. He has made deals that none of us could even conceive.

He also, knows when to play his cards. There are investigations going on right now.

I saw yesterday where the IT guy for Debbie Schultz was raided by the FBI, and her/DNC's smashed phones were confiscated. Why he still had them is a mystery to me, maybe he was keeping them as souvenirs. Either way, the FBI knew exactly where he lived, and exactly what they were going there to find.

Ummm, you know what, the FBI doesn't just wake up one day and say "Hey, let's head over to the IT guys house and raid it!!" There are active investigations ongoing. Each time you see the FBI raiding a person connected to the DNC, that tells you that they are meticulously gathering evidence and building a case. The mainstream media will barely cover any of this. They DO NOT want to see their idol taken down.

Patience. The FBI also knows what the Clinton machine does to people, so when they do come down, it will be hard, fast, and irrefutable. They have no choice but to make sure every single "I" is dotted, and every "T" is crossed.

Because when you go after the Clinton machine, you can't have it any other way.

Edited to add one item. When they go in to raid Bill and Hillary, it's going to be really interesting to see how their secret service details react.

From everything I have read on how they treat them, I won't be surprised if they just step back and let them have them.

Fred.
edit on 25-7-2017 by fredrodgers1960 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join