It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has it ever occurred to you that Clinton's e-mails...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

wow just wow

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

a reply to: toysforadults

I would worry more about the man in the white house right now. You are grasping!

This thread is about Clinton. Go peddle your partisanship elsewhere.

I can back up EVERYTHING I SAY

With what?
More delusions?
Trump is President.....beat the dead Russian horse all you want, he's not going anywhere.

No sir, I can back it up with what our INTEL has said repeatedly that you must IGNORE.....Lets see, we got Flynn he sure the hell is good for trump huh, Muller who said trump "warned him" not to investigate his familys finances , Comey who trump fired and then said "I am relieved because of the Russia investigation" uh why is he relieved? he said it not me!, Christopher Ray who said that the investigation is not a witch hunt, the FBI THE CIA.....WTF are you really that ignorant.....Then you have FOX news Shepard Smith calling trump out on all of his lies (guess you cant trust any news source accept twitter).....Now TODAY trump says "maybe they did maybe they didn't" and again his stupid son JR meeting with who??? Russians....Please show me I am wrong....PLEASE, maybe if you looked into anything other than trumps twitter feed you would LEARN something that is TRUE.......

edit on 24-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 24-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

She told me Trump would never be president.

She told me CNN was in no way biased.

If silly calls heads, I go tails.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So suss that the authorities had these emails all along only to publically announce it now.

Hillary is the human equivalent of Teflon. All her high powered friends who have been implicated in the human trafficking and child sex abuse rings will protect her. It's a Stalemate. She wont spend a second in jail

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to live in your reality, but then I'm quickly reminded of how lucky I am that I'm not..

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Claims to have intel...
No actual sources.

This is you.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If anything the DNC is hypothetically less corrupt than I ever imagained... I mean we have their private emails and it wasn't even anything illegal going on..

They said that even with the fact that they screwed The Burn to force Hillary as their candidate there was nothing illegal in that process, and they are right. They didn't break any laws, but they did create integrity issues and so a good chunk of the left voter base stayed home in disgust of the DNC actions.

I firmly believe that if they played it all out fairly The Burn would have over taken Hillary and then would have won the election. The media, Hollywood and people like Soros pushed Hillary to an epic fail.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

I would worry more about the man in the white house right now. You are grasping!

This thread is about Clinton. Go peddle your partisanship elsewhere.

I can back up EVERYTHING I SAY

With what?
More delusions?
Trump is President.....beat the dead Russian horse all you want, he's not going anywhere.

No sir, I can back it up with what our INTEL has said repeatedly that you must IGNORE.....Lets see, we got Flynn he sure the hell is good for trump huh, Muller who said trump "warned him" not to investigate his familys finances , Comey who trump fired and then said "I am relieved because of the Russia investigation" uh why is he relieved? he said it not me!, Christopher Ray who said that the investigation is not a witch hunt, the FBI THE CIA.....WTF are you really that ignorant.....Then you have FOX news Shepard Smith calling trump out on all of his lies (guess you cant trust any news source accept twitter).....Now TODAY trump says "maybe they did maybe they didn't" and again his stupid son JR meeting with who??? Russians....Please show me I am wrong....PLEASE, maybe if you looked into anything other than trumps twitter feed you would LEARN something that is TRUE.......

I don't give a sh*t what Trump tweets.
I am banned from Twitter for telling Leftist tree stumps like it is.
Anyways...I am not ignorant enough to believe the bullsh*t the Leftists are peddling, but you are neck deep in it so good luck to you.
When the nothing burger is served to you guys again for the 100th time, you will be choking on the feces.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Worry about what? Every bombshell has been a dud.

LOL, wow, really? Please show me what has been a DUD....The Russia thing is still ongoing, OUR intel say "its not a witch hunt" trump warned Muller not to look into his families finances. His son met with Russia to get dirt on Hillary, which the FBI said they should have been notified. He fired Comey, and felt "relieved" over that because why? The Russia Investigation. He lied and said there was no Russia story for 4 months. Defend him all you want, almost 60% don't approve. He lied on twitter OVER AND OVER. Please EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Not only that he bashes Obama(who I NEVER voted for) but then takes CREDIT for what Obama already had in motion BEFORE he even left office....When Obama took office the damn unemployment rate was at almost 13% When he left office its was around 4%....why don't you let trump take credit for that too, because he sure as hell tries to!!

Please stay on topic. This thread is not about Trump. It is about serious crimes against children going on in the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sort of..

That is the point of super delegates..

They get to vote against the dem base is they want..

Is it a crappy rule?? Absolutely..

But can you point specific fingers at this round of dems for it???

It was the same last year.. and the year before exc.. exc exc..

They had to reach to make it sound like new news.. it was propaganda more than anything..

Our system is broken.. there is nothing uniquely corrupt about hillarys unlikeable self.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sort of..

That is the point of super delegates..

They get to vote against the dem base if they want..

Is it a crappy rule?? Absolutely..

But can you point specific fingers at this round of dems for it???

It was the same last year.. and the year before exc.. exc exc..

They had to reach to make it sound like new news.. it was propaganda more than anything..

Our system is broken.. there is nothing uniquely corrupt about hillarys unlikeable self.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
a reply to: imthegoat

thegodofrage.wordpress.com... art-1-chris-cornell/

Pizza gate blowing up because of those deaths.

interesting read as I read both part 1 and part 2. The deaths both seem suspicious. Thanks for the link. I had no idea!

I find it more likely that the two were in on it and were victims of the Arkansas Shuffle as an act of cleanliness.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Then please point out where there was illegal activity.....

Or explame to me how "the most corrupt people on the planets" private emails showed no illegal activity..

That's just 2+2= 4..

If you have my text message log you know ALL my secrets.. shouldn't it be the same here??

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Are you totally ignoring reality on purpose or by coincidence?

meh

Washington (CNN)FBI Director James Comey revealed Wednesday that Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information were "somehow" being forwarded to former congressman Anthony Weiner by his wife and top Clinton aide, Huma Abedin.

Trust me I know all about chain of custody. It was my job in the military.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

before your conjecture

cornell U

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—
(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographi

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

And....

I guess you mean her private server??

A private server exactly like BOTH the bushs , Colin Powell and bill... all had??

Like a said, a broken system is not proof hillary is uniquely corrupt.
edit on 24-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Them why isn't trump prosecuting???

He owns the doj and every agency??

Is he covering for her??

Maybe he doesn't want to distract from
Russia??? Oh never
Ind yes he dies...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Them why isn't trump prosecuting???

He owns the doj and every agency??

Is he covering for her??

Maybe he doesn't want to distract from
Russia??? Oh never
Ind yes he dies...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Except they didn't find anything in podesta or the DNC staff emails..and since they were their private messages we should have....

They had no reason to lie in their private emails. So we should know everything they were up to.. and what was the worse of it????

A) the super delegates were all gonna vote for Hillary.. their right as super delegates right or wrong..

B) that Donna Brazil found out a couple debate questions early and shared them..

AKA nothing illegal and not exactly high treason..

Nothing AT ALL like " Russian government agents want to funnel you info against st Hillary as a show of support for Trump from the Russian government.."

If anything the DNC is hypothetically less corrupt than I ever imagained... I mean we have their private emails and it wasn't even anything illegal going on..

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

what Trump and the AG decide to do in this case have no bearing on what the actual laws say

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join