It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Protest ‘Very Fake News’ CNN Outside of Atlanta Headquarters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The networks are in their death throws. The internet is making them obsolete.

So they do things that are increasingly desperate (or at least makes them look desperate.) Trying to clutch at the sliver of power that they used to hold over public opinion.

Trump can do more with a tweet than CNN can do with a multimillion dollar broadcast, and a whole staff of makeup artists, and talking heads.

They are no longer to gate keepers for political success.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
And they don't mind letting us know they're unhappy about it.

The BS you're seeing on CNN is just a big temper tantrum. They're mad we don't listen to them anymore, so they've stopped reporting the news and now they're just telling us what they want us to do to make them feel better about it. (Like we care that they're mad.)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WHY CNN Doesn't Care What We Think: www.freepress.net...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Oh, on the contrary my friend.

Thank God for Brietbart. For decades we've been smothered by the liberal media so the New World Order cronies could pipe their propaganda into our living rooms every night.

Your favorite news channels have participated in the systemic brainwashing of America. How you could not know this tells me that you are still fast asleep.

It used to be polite, passive brainwashing, but since the election of Trump, the gloves are off and those news channels are full on, no holds barred propaganda.

It is the scariest phenomenon since Pravda.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here's a good line. President Trump said tonight that Washington/MSM has deteriorated from being a SWAMP to a CESSPOOL to a SEWER. I guess he is now going to be the Roto-Rooter sewer pumper, LOL.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

The Russian conservatives are the real threat to our country and yet pretend to have high moral grounds. People will see soon. There is no one left to blame for their lousy policies, just Russian name calling.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Two days later and crickets in the "Real News Real World"
Gee wonder what happened???

I wish this site had sound effects.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's progress though isn't it? A cesspool has more technology than a swamp and a sewer system has way more technology than a sceptic tank.
If anyone knows how to dish out and handle crap I guess trumps our guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ha ha. They colluded on getting trump elected.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The Russian conservatives are the real threat to our country.

That almost sounds racist

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Yeah it was just one of those women hissy fit kind of things but good for finding your voice ladies..

Give me a break. It was hugh and it was significant but trump doesn't see women that way.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

throes

[THrōz]

NOUN

intense or violent pain and struggle, especially accompanying birth, death, or great change

Throes
Not throws.
edit on 7252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Russian is a race? Are you a kid?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Oh goodness.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have all the breaks you like. I seriously think they don't even know what they were protesting about.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss
Well said. It's scary because it is so obvious and brazen - yet people are still sucked in.

Says more about the youth of today than anything else.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah it was just one of those women hissy fit kind of things but good for finding your voice ladies..

Give me a break. It was hugh and it was significant but trump doesn't see women that way.

Huge, not hugh. Or if it is 'hugh' then it should be 'Hugh'.

See, we can all use cheap shots, makes us look good doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

edit on 25-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
found out that some one in trump's campaign colluded with Russia as stated and found out to be fact.

What was it they colluded on? Can't Americans have meetings with Russians? Are Russians lava and you can't touch them?
Just letting you know the fake news bit is old news and the fake news bit is fake,stop saying it,it's embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

found out that some one in trump's campaign colluded with Russia as stated and found out to be fact.

What was it they colluded on? Can't Americans have meetings with Russians? Are Russians lava and you can't touch them?
Just letting you know the fake news bit is old news and the fake news bit is fake,stop saying it,it's embarrassing.

Are you either on strong medication or requiring some? I didn't say a darn thing along those lines.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join