It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a good debunk of stan romanek

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

i dint see the documentary because i dont have netflix but yeah the podcast video is his lowest low

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

whoa! hoping your family becomes ok

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Maybe they will 'rescue' him from prison....

i am almost betting this is going to happen, its really the inevitable conclusion to this story
ROFL

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

i dont believe he used cgi (and if he used he probally used it rarely) but holywood level pratical effects
romanek is playing the "stupid guy", a trick that another infamous ufo hoaxer used (hint: his home is in europe in a country that has mountains), he says that he doesnt know what the equations he "channeled" while in truth he knows what they mean, he also knows a lot about pratical effects

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

What really clued me in to how much of a fraud he was is what he did to his wife; essentially cheating on her with her knowing and convincing her this other woman was another experiencer and they were starseed soulkin or whatever BS he was spewing.

whoa really?
can you give me more information? this is new to me! (no i dont support him)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

while you think that, many people still falls for his hoax, otherwise he would not have an netflix "documentary"
also yeah could be an disinfo agent

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i recently found it too, very balanced and with excellent graphics!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well the way he tells it he was at some conference or something and met this woman he was drawn to. She seemed drawn to him too. They struck up a friendship and eventually this culminated with this woman moving in with Romanek and his wife. He claims they had alien babies or some other such nonsense together and would go off and do their own thing from time to time.

Of course he says they never did the deed but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly what was going on. The wife is on camera defending him and this other woman but when you watch her talk about you can see how unsettled it seems to have made her. That poor wife.
edit on 24-7-2017 by WHWIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Sorry to hear about that, sir. I recently lost both of my grandparents, who were like parents to me, to a similar set of illnesses. Talking to the person who raised you and having them not know who you are is beyond difficult. I hope you have people around you to help you through this incredibly difficult time.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

whoa i never thought about that

well after the pedo stuff...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
In what world is this a good debunk?

All i hear is this 'could be done this way' or 'seems to be done this way'. In this day and age every video can be replicated through digital enhancement and so from this point of view one can always say 'well it could be done this way using such and such program and then one could get similar results'.

Is his video account of the grey bull#? We just dont know.

Is there a company making these alien figures?

Fair point.
You could apply the same type of "debunking" to almost everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join