It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Donald J. Trump Can Become a Democrat He Would Accomplish More as President.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Spider879

Disagree. Democrat loyalist voters aren't discerning, at all.

The examples provided above showed they are morso than Reps, imo Dems as a voting body tend not to have a hive mind and play follow the queen bee where ever she goes, they tend to be a lot more chaotic and unruly..which can be a bad thing politically.

They loyally followed "queen bee" Hillary didn't they?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are so full of it!

Your republican controlled congress is intent on eliminating Medicare & Medicaid, NOT opening either up to more enrollment. If they had their way, they'd privatize the V.A. as well.

Yes those programs exist but if we allow the republicans in congress to have their way, they won't exist for much longer.

They're intent on taking the money that funds those programs and using it to fund their promised tax cuts for the overburdened, uber wealthy, elite crybabies that got them elected.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Spider879

Disagree. Democrat loyalist voters aren't discerning, at all.

The examples provided above showed they are morso than Reps, imo Dems as a voting body tend not to have a hive mind and play follow the queen bee where ever she goes, they tend to be a lot more chaotic and unruly..which can be a bad thing politically.

They loyally followed "queen bee" Hillary didn't they?

No they didn't, but it doesn't surprise me in the least that you have convinced yourself that they did. It's more than evident that you spend quite a lot of time convincing yourself of things that aren't true.

We got screwed out of our first choice by superdelegates and after that, many just didn't vote at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Caver78

I think that all he was doing in the first place was building his brand so that after the election he could use that as support for whatever business concoctions he would venture into. Alt press was the main guess by many.

I remember ATS being filled with posts of members saying that candidate Donald Trump was not serious about winning. He only wanted to fatten up his show-biz resume, so he could start a new reality TV show, or something similar.

Lmao, I remember that too!

If Republicans phuck up the Repeal of ObamaCare this week, President Trump needs to call Chuck Schumer and begin working out a big agenda for America.

Repubs fail on their #1 promise, no way they'll fulfill any of the other things. BTW...what other things have Republican's promised? Seems to me it's been nothing but Repeal ObamaCare...for years.

The real question is, why are they allowing this to happen?

Because they know damn well that the only real and sustainable fix to America's healthcare dilemma is for us to adopt a universal healthcare system that provides basic healthcare coverage for everyone in a not-for-profit, single-payer system and they'd rather lose their seat in Congress than to admit it.

It's only universal until they decide it's not. I'm talking from experience.

I used to think that the NHS was the most awesome healthcare on the planet until the last couple of years...

We're in trouble.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I never cared for Clinton and though I voted for him once it was only to put a quick end to the three terms of the Reagan era. I saw him as a liar and a scoundrel and a moderate conservative in liberal cloth. He continued much of the Reagan Bush era bombing of the middle east which I was against. As far as I could see, most of his success on the home front and the economy was little more than riding the economic wave of high tech revolution which would have happened either with him or without him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join