It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Donald J. Trump Can Become a Democrat He Would Accomplish More as President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 23, 2017

Everyone has noticed the increased level of frustration that President Trump is feeling, due to his party leadership acting like...no.. BEING cowards, and lacking in integrity, and leadership.

Today, President Trump's frustration is starting to turn to anger. He's now getting personal with his statements, by declaring that Republican leaders don't "have his back" on many issues, even though some "rode his wave" to being elected, and re-elected last year.

Trump Tweets Frustration 7.23.2017: www.bloomberg.com...

From the very beginning of his official campaign for President, a good portion of the Republican "establishment" actually worked against candidate Trump being the party nominee, and after he was the nominee, becoming President. This was tragic, and I get the sense that most establishment Republicans to this day, do NOT want President Trump to succeed. SIX months with Republican Donald Trump as President, and NONE of his major campaign promises have been fulfilled by the Republican Congress!

I'd rather be with a party that ACTS with unity and decisiveness, instead of one that can only show unity, when that unity is in saying "NO!" to former President Obama.

Besides, President Trump really wants what's best for working-class Americans. Unlike Trump, the current crop of Republicans never talk about job creation, lowering taxes, enabling health-care for all, etc.. It's like they no longer have a purpose...or mission. Very sad!

QUESTION: Since President Trump is flexible, and not a hard-core, life-long Republican, can he change parties RIGHT NOW and become a Democrat? Is there any law against this? After all, he has a much personal "free will" as the rest of us. Right?

If President Trump wants to make progress on issues that improve the standard of living for all Americans, on several fronts, I think he needs to become a Democrat. There will be enough Republicans coming to his side, to ensure that his big goals for improving American lives are accomplished. As an added bonus, the Russia witch-hunt will go away too! :-)

-CareWeMust

This part:

Today, President Trump's frustration is starting to turn to anger. He's now getting personal with his statements, by declaring that Republican leaders don't "have his back" on many issues, even though some "rode his wave" to being elected, and re-elected last year.

This nothing more than senile dementia. His aids are trying to hide it, but the underlying medical issues that were already developing in Trump have become more pronounced to the increased pressure of his office.

Dementia is a slow decline in memory, thinking and reasoning skills. The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s (AHLZ-high-merz) disease, a fatal disorder that results in the loss of brain cells and function

A change in mood is also common with dementia. If you have dementia, it isn’t always easy to recognize this in yourself, but you may notice this change in someone else. Depression, for instance, is typical of early dementia. Along with mood changes, you might also see a shift in personality. One typical type of personality change seen with dementia is a shift from being shy to outgoing. This is because the condition often affects judgment.

Someone in the early stages of dementia may often become confused. When memory, thinking, or judgment lapses, confusion may arise as they can no longer remember faces, find the right words, or interact with people normally. Confusion can occur for a number of reasons and apply to different situations. For example, they may misplace their car keys, forget what comes next in the day, or have difficulty remembering someone they’ve met before.

The sense of direction and spatial orientation commonly starts to deteriorate with the onset of dementia. This can mean not recognizing once-familiar landmarks and forgetting regularly used directions. It also becomes more difficult to follow a series of directions and step-by-step instructions.

Source

The mood and personalities of people with Alzheimer's can change. They can become confused, suspicious, depressed, fearful or anxious. They may be easily upset at home, at work, with friends or in places where they are out of their comfort zone.

Source

Aggressive behaviors may be verbal or physical. They can occur suddenly, with no apparent reason, or result from a frustrating situation. While aggression can be hard to cope with, understanding that the person with Alzheimer's or dementia is not acting this way on purpose can help.

Is the person overstimulated by loud noises, an overactive environment or physical clutter? Large crowds or being surrounded by unfamiliar people — even within one's own home — can be over-stimulating for a person with dementia. Does the person feel lost? Most people function better during a certain time of day; typically mornings are best. Consider the time of day when making appointments or scheduling activities. Choose a time when you know the person is most alert and best able to process new information or surroundings.

Make sure you and the person are safe. If the person is unable to calm down, seek assistance from others. Always call 911 in emergency situations. If you do call 911, make sure to tell responders the person has dementia, which causes them to act aggressively.

Source

When people with dementia become frustrated, scared or unable to communicate, they may become irritable or angry. Sometimes a person may experience a catastrophic reaction. This may occur in response to variety of occurrences including: loud noise (radio, TV, person), multiple questions, “why” questions, feeling insecure, feeling left out, small accidents, being reprimanded, arguments, a tense or irritable caregiver, or tasks that are too difficult.

Source

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Caver78

I think that all he was doing in the first place was building his brand so that after the election he could use that as support for whatever business concoctions he would venture into. Alt press was the main guess by many.

I remember ATS being filled with posts of members saying that candidate Donald Trump was not serious about winning. He only wanted to fatten up his show-biz resume, so he could start a new reality TV show, or something similar.

Lmao, I remember that too!

If Republicans phuck up the Repeal of ObamaCare this week, President Trump needs to call Chuck Schumer and begin working out a big agenda for America.

Repubs fail on their #1 promise, no way they'll fulfill any of the other things. BTW...what other things have Republican's promised? Seems to me it's been nothing but Repeal ObamaCare...for years.

The real question is, why are they allowing this to happen?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Caver78

I think that all he was doing in the first place was building his brand so that after the election he could use that as support for whatever business concoctions he would venture into. Alt press was the main guess by many.

I remember ATS being filled with posts of members saying that candidate Donald Trump was not serious about winning. He only wanted to fatten up his show-biz resume, so he could start a new reality TV show, or something similar.

Lmao, I remember that too!

If Republicans phuck up the Repeal of ObamaCare this week, President Trump needs to call Chuck Schumer and begin working out a big agenda for America.

Repubs fail on their #1 promise, no way they'll fulfill any of the other things. BTW...what other things have Republican's promised? Seems to me it's been nothing but Repeal ObamaCare...for years.

The real question is, why are they allowing this to happen?

Because they know damn well that the only real and sustainable fix to America's healthcare dilemma is for us to adopt a universal healthcare system that provides basic healthcare coverage for everyone in a not-for-profit, single-payer system and they'd rather lose their seat in Congress than to admit it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

It already exists. Redirect funds to expand Medicare for anybody who wants and needs it, instead of subsidizing insurance companies.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It already exists. Redirect funds to expand Medicare for anybody who wants and needs it,

The Medicaid "expansion" part of the ACA was designed to do just that, for the poor. Problem is, if you're income is too high, you're not eligible for benefits under Medicaid.

Medicare on the other hand, only applies to those over 65 years of age. So, if you're under 65 and making a decent living, you're not qualified to participate in either one of the only two "not-for-profit" programs offered.

Medicare for all would be great, but I doubt you'll get more than a handful of republicans to go along with that idea either.

originally posted by:
carewemust
instead of subsidizing insurance companies.

Who said anything about subsidizing insurance companies? That's what's wrong with the current system.

IMO, Private healthcare insurers should be eliminated from providing "basic healthcare coverage" altogether and instead be used to offer those who want or need things like luxury care, selective surgery and/or long term catastrophic care.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

However, black people would never vote for a white Democrat man. So that's the point.

I am not sure if the above is sarcasm, if not, please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
IIRC Trump WAS a Democrat for many years. He went Republican to run for President.

Ha!

If Trump was still a Democrat, Democrats would be the most devoted fans ever.

They might even have SNL cast do tributes, like this, to Trump...with Trump's face...in loving gratitude to dear leader:

Keep in mind that Trump was supporting a universal healthcare system based on Canada's, in 2000....way longer than Obama.Trump would be just as celebrated, if not more.

If Trump was a Democrat, Russia would be considered an ally, not an enemy.

Yep.

edit on 7/24/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Keep in mind that Trump was supporting a universal healthcare system based on Canada's

You also realize how crappy Canada's healthcare is. I waited months with no luck. I went to China. Within a day I got my surgery done. Only cost me a few hundred Chinese dollars. China has far better healthcare than Canada does. Fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I didn't say that I supported such a plan, I said Trump once did.

You do realize THAT, don't you?

*snort*

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

I guess we would have had a dementia President with either Hillary or Trump, eh? I'll take Trump's dementia, over Hillary's. Too many murders and other crimes associated with hers.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Everyone already have healthcare in America. Everyone can go to hospital in America. Trump says every American should have healthcare. They already do. Trump makes a case out of nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Flatfish, Medicare can be for anyone who doesn't get approved by private insurance, if they can afford it. Congress can expand it to allow all American citizens (Age 0 to infinity) to enroll, if they are not approved the way they want to be approved by private health insurance.

Private Health Insurance for those who can qualify and afford it.

Medicare for those who do not qualify for private insurance. (Cost today = $200 to $600 @ month, depending on how much you've paid in.)

Free Medicaid for everyone who can't afford either Private Insurance or Medicare.

Like I said, we have 3 BIG Government provided healthcare systems in this country already. (Medicare/Medicare/V.A.) No need to invent a new one. If Congress was SMART and LOGICAL, they wouldn't keep trying to build something new.

Obamacare stinks because it's a huge, wasteful, monstrosity of a program that wasn't needed in the first place.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Everyone already have healthcare in America. Everyone can go to hospital in America. Trump says every American should have healthcare. They already do. Trump makes a case out of nothing.

Strictly speaking, you're correct. It's just not quality. It's like going to a food kitchen for the homeless, for all your meals.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

nO! NO! noo!!..Trump saying the exact crazy s he said as candidate wouldn't cut it, he would have never been elected dog catcher as a Democrat, look at for example N.Y politics, Anthony Weiner after showing his weener once, was done, Eliot Spitzer, done and gone after sex scandal, and he didn't suc at he job either.
Republicans all they have to do is conveniently find god (if scandal does not involve gay sex) but even things like extra marital affairs with secretaries or a patient that results in abortion while he was preaching anti abortion politics, Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn..found god , got reelected, the Govoner that hiked all the way from Virginia to Argentina ( family values kinda guy) dumped his old wife and kids, found god again for real this time, kept the new Argentine hottie..back in politics, so Trump is right being where he is, as most Rep voting public don't care and are a lot more tolerant and forgiving.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In China I got my surgery done the same day I went to a hospital for a few hundred bucks. Americans can certainly do that. If they don't. It's because they don't want it, not because they cannot.

I mean, I don't know what's the wrong with America's healthcare system, but as a Chinese, I say, for God's sake, get your healthcare together.
edit on 24-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Disagree. Democrat loyalist voters aren't discerning, at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: carewemust

In China I got my surgery done the same day I went to a hospital for a few hundred bucks. Americans can certainly do that. If they don't. It's because they don't want it, not because they cannot.

I mean, I don't know what's the wrong with America's healthcare system, but as a Chinese, I say, for God's sake, get your healthcare together.

The ROOT problem is that 87% of Americans aren't feeling enough emotional and financial pain from the current healthcare system. The people with Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, on Heavily subsidized ObamaCare, and those with Health Insurance at work, aren't feeling much distress in either of those two areas.

The individuals and families who don't have access to any of those categories are the ones catching hell. I get calls and e-mails from them daily at my insurance brokerage.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Disagree. Democrat loyalist voters aren't discerning, at all.

The examples provided above showed they are morso than Reps, imo Dems as a voting body tend not to have a hive mind and play follow the queen bee where ever she goes, they tend to be a lot more chaotic and unruly..which can be a bad thing politically.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Funny stuff, Spider.

But party loyalists stay loyal to the party...doesn't matter what party it is is. I can point to some of the worst examples, among Democrats, even if you selectively overlook them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join