It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Careful. Al Gore is back again with another film on CO2 to make himself richer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: Tucket

you are an overblown hysteric. in developed countries - land, air and water are all cleaner and in fact, very clean.

There is no barren wasteland. Food production is sufficient to feed 8 billion people.

Get over your hysteria.

I said "when" as in the future...so yeah, no barren wasteland yet

Youre deluded if you think the environment is "very clean"...

but lets not worry about pollution...let argue about c.c. some more, right?

Go ahead, make me laugh...I love getting hysterical..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

If you knew anything about Al Gore you would know he doesn't need a 'documentary' to make money.

en.wikipedia.org...

Second, documentaries, are usually money holes and write-offs - nobody makes docs to make money.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

When you are selling global warming to the american people for 300 billion dollars per year of free money - there is a great deal of money to be made from a "documentary" on global warming!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think you are being mislead. Do some home work before you respond.

what are you talking about misled ? so please show me recorded snow in the 90's 80's 70's over there. are you going to teach me about whats happening in my neighborhood? you are just a person looking for info on the internet and trying so hard and desperately to prove me wrong, you need to do better than that im afraid.

and what the hell with that post of yours saying

I have the internet and can type.

please tell me what did you mean with it

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's been a very cool summer in Michigan, I don't think we've even broken passed 80F yet.

But according to the climate wizard Al Gore we should be living in something like this.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
does anyone actually think gore would be selling this crap had he won potus?
this is all he can do
ans he can only cash in when the gop is in power

where were his films the last 8 years?

no actually i think it was a deal with him to call it off and concede, and later given the opportunity to use global warming to gain wealth

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Where is your neighborhood. You acted like snow in saudi was rare, it happens every 3-4 years.

You are being mislead.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonalYou acted like snow in saudi was rare, it happens every 3-4 years.

Source?
edit on 23-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Provided in a previous post.
edit on 23-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Come on man, you just bash him because he is a DEM, I wish you people would get off your damn high horse! Global Warming is real, any idiot can see that, just by looking at the data. Hell' look at the ice caps, and the glaciers. So as long as Gore is making an informative movie, that is factual, what is the problem? If he makes money, good for him. Don't you need to make money too?

Gore a Dem ?
Gore's God , Party , Country , Loyalty , etc. is called MONEY
He doesnt care about CO2. Writing books about it is raking in enough
A Convenient Lie
Truth To Power

Didnt have to alter the latter to reflect truth

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Oil companies are making more profit than ever. There is justification for raising the prices of fossil fuels and they have all invested in alternative energies company and are raking in the government subsidies.

Environmentalists have a vested interest in keeping you scared so that they can rake in the donations.

Isn't it funny that environmental groups talk about replacing fossil fuels but are adamantly against the new nuclear developments (molten salt). Matter of fact, they are against any common sense solutions. But then again, if you understand that these people make their livings by selling fear, its not funny at all.

Except, I'm an environmentalist, and not only have worked on environmental campaigns but also sustainable development writ large. Not only that, I was a science teacher who taught ecology. What, do you really think none of us on here are actually involved in this issues? Environmentalists aren't some bogey man.

To that point, again, environmentalists are NOT the ones with billions of dollars, buying out politicians and overthrowing governments abroad for natural resource control.... In fact, environmental orgs generally have very small budgets compared to the interests they are fighting.

The thing is with nuclear, there is evidence and research that even if nuclear was increased dramatically, it would be responsible for a small percentage of the world's energy needs. I'm all for increasing safe nuclear.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

20% of the power for the US is nothing to sneeze at. Nuke is a bad idea, corps will cut corners and kill people.

In 2015 they produced a total of 797.2 terawatt-hours of electricity, which accounted for 19.50% of the nation's total electric energy generation

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

YES Environmentalists are the ones with billions of do! Check out the donations to WWF and Greenpeace.

How many NGO's lobby for foreighn and get well paid for doing it. Supporting issues that no reasonable person would support.

I also have 30 years experience with the "environmental" movement. That movement was hijacted decades ago. How many exist solely supported by government funds and exist solely as government sockpuppet charities???

Environmentalist now means "I have my cottage, jack, now bar the door and don't let anyone else in". It means hatred of mankind, where the only good human is one that was never born. It is anti-humanity at its finest.

kix

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Facts: Al Gore is a politician and as such is a WEASEL and a Liar, by definition All politicos Are.

He lost the election and was worth not even 2 million in 1999 and now he is very rich : business.financialpost.com...

The planet is cooling very rapidly and the main concern is that billions will die in the next 15 years due to extreme crop failure and climate related deaths.
I hope instead of denying everything you will take 2 hours to read this paper with scientist backed data and peer review. www.heartland.org...

Also the inventor of the Hockey stick graph will likely have to give the REAL data or end up in jail...

principia-scientific.org...

Currently 75% of south america is in a digit or below 0 Celsius and that cover a large part of the south amazon. and speaking of Ice here is the NASA saying there is no ice loss in antartica:

www.nasa.gov...

A the same time Greenland is having record low temps and ice all in the middle of summer....

On top of that the solar output is so low that we have experienced a lot of Auroras ...clear sign of a changing sun energy status.....

So brace yourself for a grand solar minimum or brace your alarmist global warming, a colder planet is a lot worse than a hotter one.

( how an we forget the record hurricanes THAT NEVER CAME, the loss of all ice in the arctic THAT NEVER HAPPENED, or the death of the polar bears THAT NOW ARE IN RECORD NUMBERS....

Bear Man PIG is alive and well

Peace and Prepare

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Come on man, you just bash him because he is a DEM, I wish you people would get off your damn high horse! Global Warming is real, any idiot can see that, just by looking at the data. Hell' look at the ice caps, and the glaciers. So as long as Gore is making an informative movie, that is factual, what is the problem? If he makes money, good for him. Don't you need to make money too?

Actually they Global Warming isn't real, they call it something completely different now.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
In the 70's it was Ice Age (and yes I was around and read a lot of stuff on that)
in the 90's it was Global warming
in the 00's they changed it to climate change

and 50 years later and after centuries of records on our sun nobody talks about the number one culprit!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

His use of Hurricane Katrina in the film was completely appropriate considering climate scientists don't have a consensus on how warming impacts hurricane formation.

Two words.

Bull and crap.

Using a named hurricane which means it's happened numerous times before.

How bout people stop being so idiotic as to building in known flood zones.

Seem to me if the east coast and west coast were all so concerned with it.

They'd ALL move to higher ground.

Or they could take a page out of the Expanse and build a WALL around their cities.

The irony is thick with that one.

Gore is out to get paid.

Selling ice water to the eskimo's.

Gore the SNAKE OIL salesman.

Funny part of it all is the 'majority' of people that believe the global warming hogwash aren't climatologists.

They ALL take someone elses word for it.
edit on 25-7-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You did get that I was being satirical in the post, right?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The liberal idiots will fall for it hook line and sinker, even though the 97% is really a survey of 76 people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join