It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Careful. Al Gore is back again with another film on CO2 to make himself richer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The new film called Truth To Power. Money and power. That's all he really cares about. CO2 is his tool for making himself rich.

www.newsday.com...

CO2 at the start of the industrial age was 280 ppm, compared to 180 ppm at the peak of the last ice age when Earth was much cooler. CO2 today about 407 ppm and rising at about 3 ppm a year.

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

It's true that CO2 is heavy and displaces oxygen and more CO2 makes people dizzier and shrink people's brains. People's brains shrunk a lot when ice age ended because CO2 went up. In 500 years people will probably be like Idiocracy movie due to continued rise in CO2.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Don't hate on ManBearPig, he's gotta make money too. I'm serial.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Come on man, you just bash him because he is a DEM, I wish you people would get off your damn high horse! Global Warming is real, any idiot can see that, just by looking at the data. Hell' look at the ice caps, and the glaciers. So as long as Gore is making an informative movie, that is factual, what is the problem? If he makes money, good for him. Don't you need to make money too?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

he keeps all his money in the lockbox.....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You know what I find fascinating is the old map,Piri Reis, that shows Antarctica without the ice sheet. It is fascinating in that we can't even explain how ancient people could have mapped this because it doesn't fit with our official narrative if history.

www.ancientdestructions.com...

Your request of evaluation of certain unusual features of the Piri Reis Antarctica map of 1513 by this organization has been reviewed.. The claim that the lower part of the map portrays the Princess Martha Coast of Queen Maud Land, Antarctic, and the Palmer Peninsular, is reasonable. We find that this is the most logical and in all probability the correct interpretation of the map. The geographical detail shown in the lower part of the map agrees very remarkably with the results of the seismic profile made across the top of the ice-cap by the Swedish-British Antarctic Expedition of 1949.This indicates the coastline had been mapped before it was covered by the ice-cap. This part of Antarctica ice free. The ice-cap in this region is now about a mile thick. We have no idea how the data on this map can be reconciled with the supposed state of geographical knowledge in 1513.

Harold Z. Ohlmeyer Lt. Colonel, USAF Commander

And yet we can predict the future. I agree, it is all about the money.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Come on man, you just bash him because he is a DEM...

I enjoy bashing him because he is a hysteric and an idiot.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Actually, I've just experienced the coolest summer ever where I live. Temps in the 20s more than 95% of the days. No such thing as CO2 induced warming. CO2 follows temperature. It does not change temperature.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, he is not a hysteric, I guess we should just do what trump wants and use a crap load of fossil fuel, and screw things up for the kids now and their kids by speeding up global warming. Also increasing pollution. Man republicans are simply about money. We can not just think of today, we need to think of our planets FUTURE!!! Backing out of the Paris accord proves I am right about trump.....Let me quote trump. "global warming is all just a HOAX, it gets warmer, it gets colder, its called weather" One of his more ignorant statements, but certainly far from his most ignorant ones.

edit on 23-7-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Surely he hasn't run out of money yet? Why does he need another con?

(post by allsee4eye removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm a democrat and I'm here to profit....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Countries like China and India, where people have dark eyes, don't care much about the future of the planet. They only like money and profit. They would never stop CO2 increase. So there's no point for America to stop using fossil fuels.

So in your eyes 2 wrongs make a right. Great assbackward mentality. That is the problem with republicans they are stuck in the 70s!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

he keeps all his money in the lockbox.....

lol..... lol... donch'a mean Icebox.....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If he can fix it so that worthwhile work is near enough to a place that I can afford to live in, so that I can walk there and back, and not have to use a car or public transport, I will happily give up all that travelling and the expense of owning and using a car.
edit on 23-7-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

At least this will only be his second movie. It's not like he spams us with movies.

You know, like how you spam the site with multiple threads a day, usually with gross inaccuracies.

link   

Arctic sea ice has significantly increased this autumn
www.esa.int...

Don't get jumpy every time a claim comes out. You are looking at last year when the earth is billions of years old.

link   

No, he is not a hysteric...

No, not at all. His use of Hurricane Katrina in the film was completely appropriate considering climate scientists don't have a consensus on how warming impacts hurricane formation.

His misuse of Antarctic ice core samples in regards CO2 output and the Clean Air Act was also spot on.

I especially love the drowning polar bear.

The guy is a tool. Oh, and for the record, I hope it is warming, ice ages are bad.

link   

Come on man, you just bash him because he is a DEM, I wish you people would get off your damn high horse! Global Warming is real, any idiot can see that, just by looking at the data. Hell' look at the ice caps, and the glaciers. So as long as Gore is making an informative movie, that is factual, what is the problem? If he makes money, good for him. Don't you need to make money too?

The problem is al gore is skewing data, and making false claims/predictions to make himself a millionaire. Everybody needs to make money yes, but doing it by being a scam artist isn't the way.

Al gore probably pollutes 100x more than the average person. He just happens to be a democrat, part of a party that tries to control through fear and manipulation.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All Gore, huh, good god. What is he good for?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
All Gore, huh, good god. What is he good for?

Absolutely nothing, say it again. . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join