It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump forgoes money to help the American people

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Look at me, a complete arsehole and twat and I have a beautiful , fun and kind woman and im as ugly as hell.

It's called "God's Mercy."

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I don't have any problems with Trump using a chopper. I was just trying to make a joke and point out the naivety of thinking that Ivanka is going to give her ten million dollars a year to the poor and then poor black people can suddenly move out of the ghettos and live in a suburban house with a transplanted lawn or something.

Keep in mind though that wasn't Ivanka's idea anyway, but OP's.

a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, people need to have work. Just throwing money wouldn't fix the system.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Those businesses belong to the Trump family. If you want to blame them, blame Trump's grandpa for coming to America and establishing a successful family business. Or are you racist against Germans?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So they are going to take uneducated, unskilled, unemployed inner city colored folks and transplant them into the suburbs with no way of supporting themselves there? They will all be running crack houses, whore houses, raping your neighbors and smiling as they make America great again.

This won't work but it beats being invaded by Obama's radical Islamic immigrants.

YOU ARE A RACIST! I HOPE THE MODS BAN YOU, YOU DISGUSTING PIG!

But they won't.

Triggered much?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Shamrock6

What do politicians do? They lift poor people out of poverty and into middle class. The job of a politician is to expand the middle class. That's how a society becomes stable. That's the job contract of a politician.

Did I seriously just read this? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think if the Trumps really cared about the American working man, they would have had their products actually MADE IN AMERICA long before the run for the presidency.

some people will believe anything. believe me!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think if the Trumps really cared about the American working man, they would have had their products actually MADE IN AMERICA long before the run for the presidency.

When you are running a business your responsibility is to your shareholders and well-being of the business. Trying to equate Trump running a private business to him working as a public servant is a ridiculous argument. Trump didn't need to have himself demonized by the media and leftists, literally putting his life in jeopardy, he's taking the heat so he can do what he can to try and give back and help the country that has given him so much. And aside from the GOP Congress screwing up on health care legislation, Trump is doing what he was elected to do, and in many cases going above and beyond.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump will tell you that he couldn't do that, because business is a competitive sport, and the current rules of the game favor businesses that outsource to China. So, he just has to play by the same rules everybody uses, to stay competitive.

Hence, in order to implement "Made In America" he had to run for office, and change all the rules of the game, so that nobody can benefit from "Made in China" or "Made in Mexico" manufacturing, then, and only then, when he has prevented all the other business from using these advantageous routes to low cost manufacturing, can he himself turn to Americans to make the things right here in the US.

So, that's his strategy. Until he succeeds in getting tariffs or taxes on all products made outside the US, he has to continue to hire Foreigners and get his Shirts and Cosmetics made in China, just like everybody else.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

While your reply seems to be dripping with sarcasm, I actually think you are dead on, and have explained the current business climate to a tee. Kudos. You can only transform the system from the inside.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Is this the money she got from selling the products that her child labor facilities in China produce? Ahh, that's just sooo generous of her....

She and her husband are raping this country by using the office of the presidency to promote their businesses. Disrespectful, money-grubbing, ingrates who are as clueless about real Americans as they are about real work.

Trump is Trash

Worst. 'president'. EVER!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

She's in it to help others!!!!!! ?????? Yeah she's a real Mother Theresa.....now I've heard everything..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: allsee4eye

Is this the money she got from selling the products that her child labor facilities in China produce? Ahh, that's just sooo generous of her....

Before you guys go and attack Ivanka, remember the fact that we humans are "predators".

We take the animal flesh off their bones, before the poor animals have had a chance to live out their natural life, and consume their meat to fill up our own flesh.

So what if Ivanka feeds off of some poor Chinese labor force? All the major corporations in the USA do the same thing.

Predators.

Only that some predators are "jealous" that other predators are more successful in finding and harvesting the prey.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join