It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump forgoes money to help the American people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Wait. I thought the Trumps weren't politicians.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

They weren't before. They are now.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Around here some blacks have been moving out to the subs for a while. Which means they live with whites after decades of dumping millions and millions into the "inner city". So the great black inner city "great society" was a large scale major league FAIL which we are still paying for.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ohhhh okay. So he won because people liked that he wasn't a politician. And people don't like him because he's not a politician. But they're politicians now, unless we're talking about people not liking him, in which case it reverts back to people don't like him because he's not a politician.

And suddenly now that it's the Trumps, politicians just help people.

Your mental gymnastics are impressive. The left would be proud.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How could someone who has never really been exposed to reality help real live people deal with reality?.

Nothing any of these people do is for selfless purposes, and she won't go broke because she isn't making bazillions of dollars a year for a few years...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Ok you don't think this is a clear attempt to sweep in votes from the crumbling Dem machine? More buy a vote BS? Build a "basketball court" mentality? Well we will need to see who it is in back politics that are supported. I mean surly this doesn't means shes going to pay off Al Sharps back taxes?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
How could someone who has never really been exposed to reality help real live people deal with reality?.

Nothing any of these people do is for selfless purposes, and she won't go broke because she isn't making bazillions of dollars a year for a few years...

The folks that will have their hand out for "help" may most like be about as selfless as squat.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Logarock because: a

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
She received her final payment in the tens of millions a year last year. She wants to help the poor by going into politics.

Here's the problem with that sentiment.

In America, you help people by giving them jobs.

If you are in a position to create jobs, which she obviously was, you don't leave that position to go into politics.

People go into politics because they don't have any other way to make a difference.

They may have "ideas" of what to do, but "no money" to get started along the path to fulfill those ideas, so politics is an "alternate route" to try to help.

But politics isn't "the best route".

The very best path to helping others, is simply set up a business and hire folks, give them a sense of purpose and cash in their pockets.

Politics involves a lot of time fighting with others, to impose your view on people who may disagree, and then politics has to "take money away" from some folks "via taxes" to give it to others whom you think deserve it more. So, politics works with "other peoples money".

A business, on the other hand, works with your own money, and the money of your investors, and the revenues from creating products and services that help others in many ways. So, you can't do better than starting a new business.

She has all the capital to initiate and develop new business ventures, so why didn't she stick with that?

Most people don't have her advantages.

She didn't need to go into politics to help.

Just growing her own business, hiring more people, would have been more effective.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's not welfare that's the problem, it how the current system is set-up. Government and taxpayers get no return for giving someone help. If the system was properly set-up that welfare recipients worked for government or city agencies while receiving these checks, or they were required to actively find work and prove they were actively seeking employment, the incentive to stay on welfare would diminish. The same thing goes for food assistance. They should only receive the necessities rather than being allowed to purchase junk food. They should also be subjected to drug testing to prevent drug addicts from exchanging food and welfare money for drugs.

I know people who have used the system as a helping hand who lost their job through no-fault of their own. Many are now gainfully employed and are thankful the system was there when they needed them.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Here, I fixed your thread title;

American People Forgoe Money To Help Ivanka Trump

Just for the record, that's how it actually works.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Shamrock6

What do politicians do? They lift poor people out of poverty and into middle class. The job of a politician is to expand the middle class. That's how a society becomes stable. That's the job contract of a politician.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahhahahahahah

Give me a second..............

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nah. You have heard that so many times, you believe it's true. Wage increases to keep up with cost of living is stupid. The rich need to pay a lot more in taxes for war and defense. They need to hurt along with the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I got it yesterday handed it over to my business advisor (wife) to go over I think she trashed it. Well mines from Ivanka!!!.

Copy below

How are you today?

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and this is to officially inform you that your overdue payment brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 22nd of July 2017 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald Trump  and you will have to pay the sum of $170.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $170 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $170 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $170 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $170 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name:  UDEVI BEN

Country                Benin Republic

City                Cotonou

Question:         Urgent

Answer:            Needed

Amount:         $170.00

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

Sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED

Regards

Mrs. Melania Trump

The White House

(Official Residence of the President of the US)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500 USA

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Want to help the poor? Taxes have absolutely cratered for the upper income earners. There was a system in place that was a incentive to invest. That is now gone. Running a govt is very expensive and the $$$ has to come from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Most African Americans live where you live.
Not in the inner cities which for some reason I think conservatives see a picture of crumbling buildings and burned out hulks of old automobiles when they say inner cities. Like trump who has no idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Your handle is very accurate.

Tell me please ?, have you ever heard a corporation complain about selling people stuff on SNAP ( or whatever you wanna call them) benefits?.

People complain about illegal immigration and never look toward the reason they come here at all.

out

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

And you think you aren't subsidized at all then?.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Nah. You have heard that so many times, you believe it's true. Wage increases to keep up with cost of living is stupid. The rich need to pay a lot more in taxes for war and defense. They need to hurt along with the rest of us.

At least when it comes to the relationship between the average "consumer", the demands placed on him/her by the products they are forced to purchase. We are just not made out of money but try telling say insurance companies that. We are headed for economic slavery (lack of any profit margin for our labors) when all is tolled. Trump will do well to make good on demonstrating what he said would be significant drops in HC premiums due to market comp and the tearing down of legal restrictions to comp. I mean right now all Dems and Rep look like they consider first the insurance firms and the impact to them any thing has.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Logarock

And you think you aren't subsidized at all then?.

Are we really talking about subsidization friend? Using that word to describe what I am taking about is beyond euphemistic.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Most African Americans live where you live.
Not in the inner cities which for some reason I think conservatives see a picture of crumbling buildings and burned out hulks of old automobiles when they say inner cities. Like trump who has no idea.

But that was the picture the libs sold americans for decades. And now after many years and billions of $ look at some of these places.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join