It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
a reply to: toysforadults

Good video,

Lots of questions and very few answers. Indeed the notion that if we did go to the moon we would just stop and move onto something else is just not logical, the black budget and supposed aircraft development programs certainly need to be questioned and I do not think it would be "out of this world" to think that vehicles are currently used to get from the Earth to the moon..

In saying all that proof is everything, sure there is hearsay but at the end of the day without confirmation or something concrete it is garbage.

The Moon ringing like a bell is something I have looked into previous and there was a Russian team that came to the conclusion that the Moon was not natural.

I guess until we can get up there and get digging the average Joe will never know, I will not hold my breath and I doubt it will be within my lifetime that anything is confirmed.

RA

The "moon ringing like a bell" was an explanation that when an asteroid or other heavy object hit the surface of the moon, the crust was so cold and compacted that shock waves travelled straight down toward the boundary layer and only when they bounced back did the vibrations measured on the seismograph start to build up, then slowly die away.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think you answered your own question. The talk of the space program stopped ( only in front of the media ) because they realized the benefits of keeping their findings secret.

Just like everything else with the U.S. government, it boils down to the same question- why be transparent about things to the masses when we can do whatever we want secretly?

Good thing the poor folks take care of the tab.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

While great for scientific research you can bet you tax dollar that a moon base would be weaponized/militarized as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Even more unique, the size of the moon and its placement is such that it creates total eclipses of the sun. How rare must that be?

I believe in God, so its easy for me to understand just how our little planet is perfectly placed, in every way. I also believe we are not alone, and have been visited by ET'S.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

U-236 is created when U-235 is exposed to solar wind/radiation. Your sources look like garbage from what I saw when I visited them.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The OP video (I really want my 12 minutes of life back, please) is full of a lot of speculation and just plain bad information (such as the bit about the Flood... which is completely wrong.)

When you start out with a video whose only research was other videos that the producer liked, you aren't going to get to any real truths.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The moon 'rings like a bell' because it is solid, just like a blacksmiths anvil ring like a bell, because it is solid.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

haha... the look on that "face" is like.. why u do this

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
The moon 'rings like a bell' because it is solid, just like a blacksmiths anvil ring like a bell, because it is solid.

The oddity that people keep calling Hollow...... is really just a reference to the Moons gravity not being what the experts say it should be...... So people have latched onto hollow to explain why the gravity is lighter than something thought to be just a big solid rock would have.

I have my own theory. The moon is made of cheese. Cheese is less dense than rock and accounts perfectly for the gravity issue.
Problem solved... no hollow moon required

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Its gotta be swiss or some other holey cheese.
Mozzarella is too dense

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am reading a lot of conjecture but nothing solid here.

No links to follow either.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Even more unique, the size of the moon and its placement is such that it creates total eclipses of the sun. How rare must that be?

I'm more fascinated by the timing, it would appear that it wasn't always such a perfect arrangement until something could appreciate it's placement.

Synchronicity?

The moon is slowly moving further away form the earth. At some point in the future the eclipses won't be total anymore.

I haddalink, where'd that go?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

...its easy for me to understand just how our little planet is perfectly placed, in every way.

Lots of those out there, somewhere.

I also believe we are not alone, and have been visited by ET'S.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

I have to agree. Its a common disinfo tactic to immediately connect the concept of underground bases or voids with the absurdity of a completely hollow planet or moon. The moon is odd in a lot of ways and is a completely logical location to observe humanity from.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well, what bothering me about the moon is how shallow those biggest craters and how smooth it seems

Everyone though about that?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
And instead we have just one and it's the largest?

Sorry, not even close. Ganymede is the largest...bigger even than Mercury. Then Titan, Callisto and Io. Then our Moon. While wierd and def way too large for what our planet should have, it is not the largest.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Well. A couple things. Mica is not rare or man made
Secondly there are such things as naturally occurring nuclear reactors No aliens required

Both brass and bronze have been found in native form as well here on Earth.

Harte

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

originally posted by: pikestaff

The oddity that people keep calling Hollow...... is really just a reference to the Moons gravity not being what the experts say it should be...... So people have latched onto hollow to explain why the gravity is lighter than something thought to be just a big solid rock would have.

The Moon has a low-ish density because the (former) planet that crashed into the Earth to form the Moon (aka Theia) left behind almost all of its iron core. This now makes up part of the Earth's core.

Harte

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

haha awesome

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Interesting info / find .. Thankyou

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>