It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At G20 Dinner Party, Did Trump Grovel To Putin And Beg Him To Be Allowed To Stay On As Prez?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Oh goodness.
But Rhona was....

Her name was mentioned. She wasn't part of the email chain. The post you're defending is an outright lie.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Shouldn't this be in Fantasy and short stories?

It should be on CNN

There is a million to one chance it is true, so CNN wouldn't be interested.

To you, and the prior three respondents, I say: if you do not successfully refute the things I've written in the OP point by point then each point stands as a fact.

The four of you have done absolutely nothing to even make a feeble attempt at refutation.

How the heck can they refute the claims..you've just made it all up in your own head.

Well, OK, but there can be counter-argumentation against my suppositions, opinions and innuendo, right?

For example: "Plant leaks in the press to destroy a political figure (Sessions) by the Kremlin?!? Oh, no, no, no, the Kremlin is above that." Why, am I not hearing anything like this?

Ummm...from this response...after frankly never having read through to the end of a single post of yours except this one...

I conclude that your just here to pull a few legs...

You've outed yourself as that "Billy Goats Gruff" character...

NO silly...not the goats...

The under bridge dweller...

In that vein...bravo good sir...have a on me...

Well played...

YouSir

All that I will say is that in all humor there is a degree of seriousness, sometimes a great degree of seriousness.

Ummm...indeed there is my friend...

Sometimes...there arises a need to simply voice that which had only been thought...

I will never ask that your voice be silenced...nor would I ever suggest that you have no right to speak as you see fit...
I would however ask if you honestly believe your speech is tempered in honesty...is honed by temperance...is borne of altruism...

Now...neither do I claim to wear such a high mantle...my churlish good nature prevents such...I find an overwhelming need to interject humor into daily discourse...Because...in all seriousness...I find it quite impossible to be that serious...

I find a constant railing against the tide...to be both tedious...and...disingenuous...you will never change one single mind here with your lengthy diatribes...However...merely because your usual bent runs counter to how I might personally perceive...does not mean I should discount you...or your need to be heard...

On that note...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Today, in a new Youtube video, Farron Cousins reports, starting at elapsed time of 2:14, that Russian steel will be used in the Keystone XL pipeline.

Keith Olbermann was right: "everything mainlines back to Russia, Russia, Russia!"

Sad.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Trump complaining about the medias obsession with Russia is pure Karma. Trump won the presidency because of the medias obsession with his circus act. Now the media, who will ALWAYS super cover a scandal, are coming back to bite him in the ass.

One lives by the mainstream media and dies by it!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Is that why he won? Never heard that. It is karmic though.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I heard clinton was in BDSM gear all roped up and Putin asked if Trump wanted to join in.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

bill , hillary or chelsea ??? it would make a difference [ to me at least ]

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You bastard. Have a visual to the mental image you stabed my mind with.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
... it could be debated by some, but the majority would classify him as the most Powerful man on earth at the moment.

If The Donald, at the moment, is the most powerful man on Earth, then why did he issue the following Twitter lament that makes him seem like a drowning man on his last breath and so desperate as to be grasping at straws for a life preserver that has been slip, slip, slipping away, as in Steep drop among Republican support for Trump, poll shows.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
And furthermore, when a person under a cloud of suspicion starts to throw around terms like, "witch hunt," or "fishing expedition," I say that these terms are red flags of guilt.

These terms are indicative of weakness, desperation, and grasping at straws feebly to discredit adversaries.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

And furthermore, when a person under a cloud of suspicion starts to throw around terms like, "witch hunt," or "fishing expedition," I say that these terms are red flags of guilt.

These terms are indicative of weakness, desperation, and grasping at straws feebly to discredit adversaries.

Ah yes, the old.. "I am going to accuse you of something and if you complain, you're guilty" trick.
You guys actually believe that s*** works

I am now convinced you are a Trump supporter parodying a liberal.
edit on 24/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Ah yes, the old.. "I am going to accuse you of something and if you complain, you're guilty" trick.

Excuse me.

There is a difference between complaining about an accusation and the attempt to use magic words like "witch hunt" and "fishing expedition" to make accusers and accusations just vanish into thin air. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Excuse me.

There is a difference between complaining about an accusation and the attempt to use magic words like "witch hunt" and "fishing expedition" to make accusers and accusations just vanish into thin air. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC.

Come on, you've been rumbled.
Trump supporter creates an account, pretends to be a liberal and discredits anti-Trump people by posting the craziest BS possible. Quite clever really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join