It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At G20 Dinner Party, Did Trump Grovel To Putin And Beg Him To Be Allowed To Stay On As Prez?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Shouldn't this be in Fantasy and short stories?

It should be on CNN

There is a million to one chance it is true, so CNN wouldn't be interested.

To you, and the prior three respondents, I say: if you do not successfully refute the things I've written in the OP point by point then each point stands as a fact.

The four of you have done absolutely nothing to even make a feeble attempt at refutation.

How the heck can they refute the claims..you've just made it all up in your own head.

Well, OK, but there can be counter-argumentation against my suppositions, opinions and innuendo, right?

Nope. Claims without any evidence at all can be dismissed outright without any counter-argument.

OK, here's a fact that was stated and goes without refutation: TRUMP IS WEAK.

What would you say of a person who goes on a tweeting rampage against an imagined slight by another person?

Refute that!

So now you've moved on to this irrelevant point, I can only assume you admit you just made up everything in the original post?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Fantastic claims require fantastic proof, and the burden of proof is on you. I have been watching a lot of 'Opinion' slide through ATS touted as the god-honest truth.
Perhaps your last paragraph has merit... it at least has some current verifiable information.

It occurred to me that rather than all the stars and flags, ATS ought to use the old Gong Show method..... three or four thumbs down or some chosen number and a author is gonged and deleted.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Shouldn't this be in Fantasy and short stories?

It should be on CNN

There is a million to one chance it is true, so CNN wouldn't be interested.

To you, and the prior three respondents, I say: if you do not successfully refute the things I've written in the OP point by point then each point stands as a fact.

The four of you have done absolutely nothing to even make a feeble attempt at refutation.

How the heck can they refute the claims..you've just made it all up in your own head.

Well, OK, but there can be counter-argumentation against my suppositions, opinions and innuendo, right?

Nope. Claims without any evidence at all can be dismissed outright without any counter-argument.

OK, here's a fact that was stated and goes without refutation: TRUMP IS WEAK.
What would you say of a person who goes on a tweeting rampage against an imagined slight by another person?

Refute that!

Ummmm, yeah. "Trump is weak" is an OPINION, not a fact. Do you seriously not know the difference between Fact and Opinion?

Well, here's a fact: many, many people have expressed the opinion that Trump came across as a very weak leader of the free world in his interactions with other world leaders on the world stage.

OK, here's another fact that goes without refutation: Trump demonstrated disloyalty to his long-time buddy/lawyer Marc Kasowitz after many years of Kaswotiz's pitbull-like, loyal service to The Donald by jettisoning Kasowitz and humiliating him. Just as I have stated in the OP, like a mobster who, when the heat is on, will panic and throw anyone under the bus, so, too, will The Donald.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Fantastic claims require fantastic proof, and the burden of proof is on you. I have been watching a lot of 'Opinion' slide through ATS touted as the god-honest truth.
Perhaps your last paragraph has merit... it at least has some current verifiable information.

It occurred to me that rather than all the stars and flags, ATS ought to use the old Gong Show method..... three or four thumbs down or some chosen number and a author is gonged and deleted.

I'll have you know: I was invited to repost this thread here in the Mud Pit by management.

Three gongs and you're out?!? Indeed!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, lets hope this turns around for you, it seems you are sincere in your indignation and dislike of our President.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As dissatisfied as I am with trump as president this is a fantasy no one needs to waste one moment of time on.
I wish I could tag it to keep people away from it so they won't waste their time like I just did.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
As dissatisfied as I am with trump as president this is a fantasy no one needs to waste one moment of time on.
I wish I could tag it to keep people away from it so they won't waste their time like I just did.

Pigs are flying.

Everyone look outside.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

What a wonderfully fun OP. Your footnote will have me giggling all day. ("Can't jump buildings in a single bound", and such. lol.)

But. I don't think the little big man (Putin) has as much power and influence as you might believe. Unless of course he is chock full of blackmail evidence of money-laundering and such. Nobody seemed to care much about pee-pee gate, which I suppose only showed how immature Trump is (emotions of a five year old), and of course, all we have to do is read his tweets or turn on the television to know that.)

S&F

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Lets examine this part....

"Here’s conjecture in the form of thought provoking questions: at that hush-hush G20 tête-à-tête, did Donald Trump beg Putin to be allowed to stay on as President? Had Trump groveled over to Putin’s seating position at that big banquet table?"

...a fair question.. But Again Only Opinion, that is, my opinion now... I can't see President Trump cow-towing to anyone, he's not wired that way, and it could be debated by some, but the majority would classify him as the most Powerful man on earth at the moment. Soros is in the process of being tumbled and crucified, he (President Trump) has considered the 'Swamp' as far reaching, even into Europe, and will use whatever means available to further his agenda. And now that seems to be "To make America Great again.

I would not dismiss the OP entirely ie. throwing the baby out with the bathwater, but it seems to lack cohesion and contiuity...and verifiability. At least to me.

My opinion again, you have a bit too much dislike to be objective. ATS welcomes all debate and discussion, that's what we are.

I kind'a like UFO stuff best though, my preference...

edit on 23-7-2017 by Plotus because: punctuation

edit on 23-7-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Holy cow Silly! I just stared one of your post.

This feels weird.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

ObamaCare is dead and the Democrats are obstructionists, no ideas or votes, only obstruction. It is solely up to the 52 Republican Senators!

The Republican Senators must step up to the plate and, after 7 years, vote to Repeal and Replace. Next, Tax Reform and Infrastructure. WIN!

My son Donald openly gave his e-mails to the media & authorities whereas Crooked Hillary Clinton deleted (& acid washed) her 33,000 e-mails!

.What about all of the Clinton ties to Russia, including Podesta Company, Uranium deal, Russian Reset, big dollar speeches etc.

So many people are asking why isn't the A.G. or Special Council looking at the many Hillary Clinton or Comey crimes. 33,000 e-mails deleted?

The Failing New York Times foiled U.S. attempt to kill the single most wanted terrorist,Al-Baghdadi.Their sick agenda over National Security

Trump tweets. All good.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I can't see President Trump cow-towing to anyone, he's not wired that way, and it could be debated by some, but the majority would classify him as the most Powerful man on earth at the moment.

The most Powerful man on Earth characterized himself as coy, demure, and pensive when querying towering F.B.I. Director James Comey about whether The Donald was under F.B.I. investigation in a room that had to be emptied so that The Donald wouldn't humiliate himself over his cow-towing demeanor toward the towering Comey.

If you can't see it, then imagine it.
edit on 23-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added a sentence.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough I think were confusing intuition for fact to some degree.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

My opinion again, you have a bit too much dislike to be objective.

Huh?

I think that I am being highly objective when I say that TRUMP IS PUTIN'S BITCH.

There are so many indications to this that they add up to proof beyond all doubt.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

lol. You proved my point. All ego. At 71 years of age, his emotional maturity simply never caught up with his development, which only points to a serious personality disorder, and God knows what else. (And YOU support him? lol.)

"Look at me, I have a money! Lots of money! I'm so fabulous, (I am aren't I? Don't you think so? Please tell me you do!) People are being mean to me. Wah, wah, wah! I'll get them back, sniff, sniff, and they said I have small hands and I don't. I have big beautiful hands, my mama said so. It's not true, it's all fake news. Sniff sniff.

(Runs to Ivanka who rubs his little 3/4 bald head and says "it's alright, baby. It's all right. You're a very rich man, with very big hands, everybody loves you.)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

My opinion again, you have a bit too much dislike to be objective.

Huh?

I think that I am being highly objective when I say that TRUMP IS PUTIN'S BITCH.

There are so many indications to this that they add up to proof beyond all doubt.

All you're showing is you hate Trump and Russians so have crafted this ridiculous narrative to justify them.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is when the diagnosis changes from TDS to TPDS. Trump-Putin Derangement Syndrome. It's very serious and an intervention is needed by family and friends.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Democratic Onion writer I would guess. Seems like the only explanation I can figure out.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
.......the line is being crossed from objectivity to speculative bursts of anger.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

You'll get over it I'm sure.

I mean this in a good way. Lol.
edit on 7232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join