It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At G20 Dinner Party, Did Trump Grovel To Putin And Beg Him To Be Allowed To Stay On As Prez?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You know, that initially undisclosed, hush-hush, little meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin at the G20 dinner table which lasted about 60 minutes was probably a follow-up meeting to what was previously discussed between those two, or was, more likely, a discussion about a message that had been furtively carried to Trump.

You know, we never did learn what happened at that very private little meeting which fractured U.S. governmental protocol regarding interactions between the President and other world leaders.

Here’s conjecture in the form of thought provoking questions: at that hush-hush G20 tête-à-tête, did Donald Trump beg Putin to be allowed to stay on as President? Had Trump groveled over to Putin’s seating position at that big banquet table?

[Footnote: Trump strongly favors strong people in his circle of cronies and underlings, but, just like a mobster in prison who needs his posse in order to be fierce and who is otherwise a cowering softy, Trump is more like a pussy the likes of which he so much likes to grab. Face it: Trump is a worm. Trump is about as strong as a garden slug. Worms and garden slugs do not build Egyptian pyramids. Worms and garden slugs do not leap tall buildings in a single bound. Trump is a whimpering, jiggling bowl of jellyfish-jello without his security blanket and seeing-brain dog, Putin, to be guided by the hand as the lost little toddler boy that Trump is reputed to be. And Trump is cowardly like a mobster inasmuch as he can’t bare the mere thought of having to endure a lifestyle to which the vast majority of the world is relegated, and so you can count on Trump to be a sellout to money, big, big money in order to survive psychologically. Trump is also big on loyalty from associates, but, like a weak mobster, when the heat is on, he’ll panic in weakness and be totally DISLOYAL to others as he throws anyone who happens to be passing by “under the bus.”]

Follow-up question: at some prior time, did Trump get a secret message from the Kremlin that Trump is to carry out his own heave-ho out of the White House?

Is Putin done with Trump who has been ineffectively incompetent at accomplishing everything that Putin wants of him... and for the most part, it looks like what Putin wanted, Putin has gotten. However, the lifting of sanctions which were imposed upon Russia by the U.S. is the exception, and that lifting seems to be Putin’s highest priority on his wish list. Putin must be seething now that Congress has passed a bill (yet to be signed or vetoed by now very-much-on-the-hot-seat Trump) which reserves to Congress, not to the President, the power to lift the sanctions placed upon Russia.

At this point, does Putin want Trump out and does Putin prefer to have Pence in?

Orders from the Kremlin are not to be trifled with.

Update: it looks like Trump got a reprieve from the Kremlin. It certainly seemed that the Kremlin leaked information to the press that solidified perjury headaches, accusations, and even criminal charges for Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions, this move checkmating Sessions and forcing his resignation thus paving the way for Trump to avoid committing a Saturday Night Massacre in a campaign to fire Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller. But Trump will first have to install a true-blue loyalist into the vacated Attorney General position... not so easy considering the requirement of Senate confirmation while Trump is going down in the eyes of Congress.

edit on 23-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Deleted a misplace article, "a."

edit on 23-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected misspelling.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in Fantasy and short stories?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

It should be on CNN

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think you experiencing an existential crisis.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

It should be on CNN

There is a million to one chance it is true, so CNN wouldn't be interested.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It should be on CNN

To you, and the prior three respondents, I say: if you do not successfully refute the things I've written in the OP point by point then each point stands as a fact.

The four of you have done absolutely nothing to even make a feeble attempt at refutation.
edit on 23-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Changed a word to make the sentence read correctly.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

It should be on CNN

To you, and the prior three respondents, I say: if you do not successfully refute the things I've written in the OP point by point then each point stands as a fact.

The four of you have done absolutely nothing to even make a feeble attempt at refutation.

How the heck can they refute the claims..you've just made it all up in your own head. At what point did Vladimir Putin get to decide who is president of the US...what would you expect would happen? Trump to turn round and say "sorry buys, vlad has said I can't be pres anymore..nvm Hilary can just move in and take my place"

Sorry but what sort of fantasy world do you live in?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

They only stand as a fact in your feeble imagination. I don't care one tiny iota what you think facts are.

This is just more drivel.

P

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It should be on CNN

So, the burden of proof is on us, when you have, quite literally, just made up a load of complete nonsense?

I think the burden of proof is on you to first prove your ridiculous claims.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It should have been held off from being posted until 7AM. Or Sunday used to be "cartoon day" when I was a kid anyways.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is the third post about this EXACT topic. When is this BS spamming going to stop?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You need serious help. Being consumed like this isn't normal or healthy.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Lmao!!

They don't use counter points.....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lol..

Says the guy who literally reads an email of trump admitting to colluding.. from his own son.. and still doesn't believe it....

BWAHAHAHA..

Now that is bought and paid for.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lol..

Says the guy who literally reads an email of trump admitting to colluding.. from his own son.. and still doesn't believe it....

BWAHAHAHA..

Now that is bought and paid for.

More made up crap from you. Why do you post lie after lie when you've already been called out on it? President Trump was nowhere in the email chain. It's a lie.

The fact that you come here to defend this horses#!t with more lies says a great deal about you, none of it flattering.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

It should be on CNN

How the heck can they refute the claims..you've just made it all up in your own head.

Well, OK, but there can be counter-argumentation against my suppositions, opinions and innuendo, right?

For example: "Plant leaks in the press to destroy a political figure (Sessions) by the Kremlin?!? Oh, no, no, no, the Kremlin is above that." Why, am I not hearing anything like this?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It should be on CNN

How the heck can they refute the claims..you've just made it all up in your own head.

Well, OK, but there can be counter-argumentation against my suppositions, opinions and innuendo, right?

Nope. Claims without any evidence at all can be dismissed outright without any counter-argument.
edit on -050007am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
This is the third post about this EXACT topic. When is this BS spamming going to stop?

Not so!

To clarify, this is a revised repost, not a third post of the original post that was misposted in and then deleted from the wrong forum.

This author was invited by management to repost in this forum.

I hope that this clarifies things.
edit on 23-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added a few word for better clarity and accuracy of thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It should be on CNN

Nope. Claims without any evidence at all can be dismissed outright without any counter-argument.

OK, here's a fact that was stated and goes without refutation: TRUMP IS WEAK.

What would you say of a person who goes on a tweeting rampage against an imagined slight by another person?

Refute that!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It should be on CNN

OK, here's a fact that was stated and goes without refutation: TRUMP IS WEAK.
What would you say of a person who goes on a tweeting rampage against an imagined slight by another person?

Refute that!

Ummmm, yeah. "Trump is weak" is an OPINION, not a fact. Do you seriously not know the difference between Fact and Opinion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join