It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to let lose of the people in charge on american politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I got to stay that one thing is,their minds are in the cow shiiite . OK, we all know that. Now, so what. Have you noticec that they (politicans ) ar e rasing taxing again
edit on Sun Jul 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That was a prevalent attitude in the last election and see how that worked out.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
While I’m definitrly not a fan of taxes, the funding for all the free stuff folks want have to come from somewhere. Free healthcare is expensive, free food is expensive, free cell phones are expensive, free education is expensive, etc. That expense should not fall solely on the backs of the wealthy and my position is that EVERYONE should have some obligation, no matter how minimal. And to start, NO ONE should ever get a bigger tax refund than they actually paid in taxes.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Raising taxes is a good thing and our salvation. Bombs, bullets, and bood letting are expensive stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Raising taxes is a good thing and our salvation. Bombs, bullets, and bood letting are expensive stuff.

Gotta keep up with inflation. Taxes, not wages.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One of the biggest problems is that wages haven't kept pace with the cost of living. One of the things that has amazed me, that even a cursory glance at the local grocery store will reveal, is that we're paying as much or more for less product.

As long as that continues, everything will remain out of balance. I am all for fewer taxes and higher wages, but as long as companies gouge the cost of everything every time wages increase to maintain the same rate of profit, taxes and such aren't going to decrease.

top topics

join