It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO conspiracy a Psyops experiment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I woke from a dream earlier last week in which i was told that the ets used some type of tech like a perception filter to prevent us from interacting with them. The reason i was given was they wanted us to evolve outside their influence because we were too reliant on them. At the time they created the filter, we thought they were our gods. They lived among us and didn't want to leave but this was how they decided to solve the problem.

According to the dream we will soon have full reality as our technological advancements will allow us to interact with them on equal footing. We are interacting more now because the filter is breaking down.

Technically speaking according to the dream 98% of what we call et is actually a being we share our planet with.

Over the years some have interacted with us for various reasons but for the most part up until 1947 they were letting us be.

I don't make claims that this is true but thought it interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Over the years some have interacted with us for various reasons but for the most part up until 1947 they were letting us be.

The Pyramids in Egypt are proof aliens visited Earth and intervened thousands of years BC.

1947 was the year the wartime NWO Gate operation was revealed and also the year the US CIA was officially chartered.

edit on 23-7-2017 by Cauliflower because: Top 10 didn't come out till much later

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You originally asked to what end. I gave you a few. I'm not saying I agree that all ufo sightings are psy-ops. I was just answering your question. However, deflecting attention from long-term corruption, i.e., virtually everything CIA does, would need multiple fronts of distraction.

What I would point out is that there is direct, incontrovertible proof of psy-ops in this arena. This can not be said of either the extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional hypotheses. Therefore, any particular ufo case is more probably a psy-op than an EBE.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: agenda51
has anyone ever proposed the Idea that the entire ufo conspiracy is simply a government psyops experiment aimed at learning and experimenting with new ways to manipulate the public with half truths, disinformation, false accounts etc. etc. I know that many think the entire thing is a front for covering up new technology but what I am trying to say is the whole thing a sort of study conducted by intelligence organizations deep within the government.

just curious and figured you folks would know. Maybe its crazy. It just popped in my head today when i was putting a puzzle together.

Steven Greer believes that the US secret crew does many operations of FAKE alien abductions.

This idea is around in the UFO movement, and has been for years.

Actually they do combined abductions with the greys. the humans are there to monitor them and keep track of the person abducteds health. The greys also use their skills to screen out the humans in the room with memory manipulation tech.(the cia actually has something that does this now)

Some UFO's are human in creation though such as the BT/doritos.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: agenda51
has anyone ever proposed the Idea that the entire ufo conspiracy is simply a government psyops experiment aimed at learning and experimenting with new ways to manipulate the public with half truths, disinformation, false accounts etc. etc. I know that many think the entire thing is a front for covering up new technology but what I am trying to say is the whole thing a sort of study conducted by intelligence organizations deep within the government.

just curious and figured you folks would know. Maybe its crazy. It just popped in my head today when i was putting a puzzle together.

Steven Greer believes that the US secret crew does many operations of FAKE alien abductions.

This idea is around in the UFO movement, and has been for years.

Actually they do combined abductions with the greys. the humans are there to monitor them and keep track of the person abducteds health. The greys also use their skills to screen out the humans in the room with memory manipulation tech.(the cia actually has something that does this now)

Some UFO's are human in creation though such as the BT/doritos.

What you say is true as far as I have researched.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Great theory. When we see how quickly false flags are ridiculed, it's definitely suspicious that UFO and Ancient Alien conspiracies are embraced in the media.

I think it's partly done to muddy up the waters, so we can't be sure of anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Consider Roswell, where they had a top secret crash yet they INVITED a reporter? Whether it was an air force project, soviet experiment, or unknown, they were against protocol inviting a reporter and handing him a gun! Not to mention they used deliberate reverse psychology - publish an article in the newspaper about flying discs, then retract it, then claim they never said it. Of COURSE people will believe it then!

There would be a surprising number of benefits in faking aliens:

But regardless... psychology and archaeology explain everything that ancient aliens believes claim. For aliens to exist... it requires so much assumption.
A planet exists somewhere with perfect conditions for life... life evolves over billions of years to some sentient form... they develop to the point of space travel... they somehow find the direction of earth (otherwise they are just searching blindly?)... they travel and live long enough to survive the light years journey to earth, knowing full well when they return their families will be dead (if they care about that)... they spy on earthlings and torture a few of them, and abduct, rape, and kill cows... they never reveal themselves and to stay hidden they float in plain sight for thousands of people around the world to see and capture shoddy video of? It would have to be the world's WORST kept secret! Hundreds of millions of people believe in them.

Not to say that aliens absolutely dont exist, but consider the opposite...
We know people exist, we know we manipulate people, we know miltary technology is ~40 yrs ahead of public, we know the government covers up political conspiracies, we know silent helicopters exist and they have been seen leaving cow fields, we know that wealthy conspiracy family the Rockefellers travelled the country trying to convince scientists that aliens exist, we know that aliens have supplanted religion as a means of belief (control), we know what benefits there are from making people believe in aliens, we know that the US tested '___' and brainwashing techniques on its own citizens (including on CIA agents!), we know that alien books and movies are a huge business, we know that people see a light in the sky and jump to conclusions, we know that minds associate new data with whatever they already believe in, and this is easily capitalised on... When you understand psychology, you can control people, and control/order is the point of a government in the first place.

Make sure you check out Pentagon Aliens by William Lyne, The Stargate Conspiracy by Picknett and Prince, Messengers of Deception by Jacques Vallee, all about the ties that alien cults have to intelligence agencies and psychological warfare.

For evidence of a fake alien conspiracy as a means to form a World Government, read The Watchmen by Alan Moore, The Stars Are Too High by Agnew Bahnson, and The Flying Saucer by Bernard Newman. All of these are about German scientists using advanced physics to convince the world aliens exist in order to forge a world government.

Then realise that it was the Rockefellers who were travelling the country to convince scientists that aliens exist, he same family who enabled the UN to be created. Nothing suspicious that the people trying for world government also promote an idea that will be used to justify world government. Hmm

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

The entire UFO phenomenon? No way.

Part of it? You bet!

Which part?? Well, that's the million dollar question!

It's pretty easy actually.

UFO's are trillion dollar weapons of mass destruction and they're flown by little green men.

There are clearly no little green men, but that's been enough to devoid talking about the best weapons ever known to man.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

To be accurate, the OP said 'the entire ufo conspiracy is simply a government psyops experiment.' No reasonable person would argue against *some* aspects being based in psyops.

Coincidentally, you mention 'EBE' and the term itself arose from the murky underbelly of ufology. There was a time in the mid to late 70s when 'military insiders' began seeding stories of captured aliens. Shortly afterwards Linda Moulton Howe and Bill Moore were approached by AFOSI guy Rick Doty who led them down the garden path. The term EBE was created by Rick Doty and associates and finally showed up in the 1980s in an early version of the MJ-12 docs. To this day, controversy remains about whether Doty was acting alone or as part of a mission.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

To be accurate, the OP said 'the entire ufo conspiracy is simply a government psyops experiment.' No reasonable person would argue against *some* aspects being based in psyops.

Coincidentally, you mention 'EBE' and the term itself arose from the murky underbelly of ufology. There was a time in the mid to late 70s when 'military insiders' began seeding stories of captured aliens. Shortly afterwards Linda Moulton Howe and Bill Moore were approached by AFOSI guy Rick Doty who led them down the garden path. The term EBE was created by Rick Doty and associates and finally showed up in the 1980s in an early version of the MJ-12 docs. To this day, controversy remains about whether Doty was acting alone or as part of a mission.

Ok... so how far are they willing to go to push it?

Think of it this way...

I love Sitchin's books and ideas BUT he's a mason.. add to that the fact that so many of the early writers like Von Danniken, Sitchin, etc all were self proclaimed experts AND poor but managed to make money off their "discoveries", books etc and at least in Von Danniken's case managed to travel the world and fund his own digs if memory serves...

So if you see an alien appear in front of you in your room... would you think it was real or government created? Especially if you're within 12mi of a military post and your spouse is military?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Sitchin and especially Daniken tapped into the well of human curiosity. EVD blew my mind as a kid so it's easy to relate to why people continue to believe what he's selling. No need for psy-ops there although Charles Berlitz sold the same crap and had a background in Intel and associations with Bill Moore.

Aliens appearing? I honestly would doubt my own senses and opt for any explanation with 'alien' being far down the list. WTF?! would be the main reaction followed by profound doubts and head scratching.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: intrptr

What benefit does hiding aliens get you, that hiding all the other conspiracy theories does not??

Maintaining the illusion of power and control. The minute the most of the people become aware of 'other' more powerful agencies is the moment the gubment and organized religion lose their imaginary authority.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'll give you an example of a current UFO psyop;
When people who are NOT involved in the UFO
world see and record a UAP they look for the biggest
website to submit their material.

Only people in the know go to MUFON to submit.
Everyone else, and I mean everyone,
goes to a site that rhymes with "This stuff is doomed" .
And the reason I can't write the name should get your spidy
senses up.

Some of the best seemingly real footage of
UAP can be found amongst the hoaxes. Just like the
TPTB like it. Dig and you'll find a man named Jack
whom i'm convinced lives next to SAIC aerial testing
center. Babies are constantly being thrown out w
bath water because of this psyop.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am listening guys and thinking through a lot of the comments here trying to work out a few things.

Thanks for all the feedback.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join