It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need input from ex high level military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Yes, and there Compartmentalization to gum up the investigatory work.

Yeah, you definitely want to be in the compartment that constructs the final product.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I suppose I better provide better background. I'm just a guy with lots of resources, trying to hunt the truth.

I support a "truther" youtuber that goes by reallygraceful, I ask her to tell me anything supernatural that shows up in her research, she doesn't go looking for it, it usually just pops up. (She gets alot of crazy stories, but this one stuck out to me for some reason, mainly due to that one Art Bell broadcast below)

My search started when witnessing lights that shot through the sky and did amazing 90 degree turns instantly then over the horizon behind trees, I've seen it a few times.

I have plenty of testimony from natives and elders on reserve up on a reservation in northern Saskatchewan called patunak, they still see lights coming and going from a certain part of the lake to this day.

One elder I talked to said 60 years ago before there was power or she even knew what a flashlight or wrist watch was, she was in a cabin up the river with her husband, in the middle of the night the cabin filled with a bright white light for a few minutes then disappeared, she said the curtains were closed and it was like the curtains were not able to hold back any of the light, this to me sounds pretty classic. Of course she wouldn't have known anything about lost time incidents.

This is just one of many stories, another elder told me the strangest thing she ever saw were 3 white men in suits walking through the bush while her and her husband were hunting, when they yelled and said hi to them the 3 men ran away.

I know theres something going on...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin I remember that .. and the guy flying over Area 51 live.... Some of you will also remember these episodes.

Good Ol' Art Bell....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
the art bell thing, was an actor this was covered years ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Perhaps OP is military.. an on a mission to locating potential leaks regarding the subject.

It all sounds fishy to me.. I would advise any ex military not to identify them self in anyway

One would think that a military exercise to out blabbermouths would take a less sophomoric approach but even that could be part of the ruse. Very clever. Lol

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think he left a load of it here.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

we were cooking 600 lbs. of Pork for a BBQ, there was nothing to do but talk. ADD BEER and talk.... and you have a recipe for looseness of inhibitions

Wait let's be clear "add beer", was that for the pork or the cooks. Or who's inhibitions ?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The native american angle is interesting, one of the better hangar 1 episodes covered this aspect of ufology. I know a few books are out there on the subject, but i havent bothered to order them.

Much of the episode, like so most of Hangar1, isnt properly documented. The best account is by Allan Tofoya at the 25 minute mark.

edit on 23-7-2017 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The CoastAM caller returned to admit he was hoaxing. It's a choice thing whether anyone believes one version or the other.

There was a (recentish) book on Native American ET encounters by a woman called Ardie Sixkeller or something like it. You'll probably enjoy it and she did at least one Coast AM interview as well as podcasts on other sites including Radio Misterioso iirc.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

I think the UFO cover story is the most successful disinfo campaign ever ran.

I believe George Knapp was right when he said the UFO cover story was a huge failure. It actually increased everyone's curiosity to the point that just about every news organization and UFO hunter has been out to Area 51 to find out the real story of just what is out there. Personally, I believe most of the UFOs we see are black world military technology.

WW
edit on 23-7-2017 by WarthogWrangler because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: mazzroth

Exactly, you'd need alot of energy, which would create a large disturbance of the electromagnetic kind or worse.

remember that huge blackout the US had a while back? Something like that?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Liberal Troll.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

His acting was soo good, he even knocked the radio station off the air so it had to use its backup.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah, that'd do it. I'm a Land Surveyor I use high precision RTK GPS equipment all the time, during that I wasn't able to get what we call "lock" the highly specialized equipment was rendered useless during that period, you brought up a great point!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join