It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handmit!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
ETA...sometimes, you gotta' just get up, dust yourself off and get right back on...and ride!!

You get along well here. I'm sure you've got at least one friend in real life that can spell you for the six weeks your hand needs to heal.

My worst breaks were all in my left foot and ankle. You think hands are important? LOL Good luck, brother.

edit on 2372017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Last time I fought a steer all I got was dragged to the spot on the farm where the poo reaches your knees
Got him corralled though
Goats are safer I think

Let yer paw heal, yheard?
edit on 23-7-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Immobilizing it at night is actually a pretty good idea. The half-cast idea (above) is also a great idea.

I may actually look into that!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Diggindirt

Only advice I can offer is to look into a brace to wear when you're not actively using the hand. And get yourself a paraffin spa to treat the hand. Don't laugh. Try it. You will be absolutely amazed at what a 20 minute treatment will do for your painful joints. The treatments will also aid in healing by increasing circulation to the injured area.

THIS^
pumping vitamins and wearing a brace to sleep will all speed healing. Cool Beans your Vet is helpful!!

I totally understand the "No Downtime" issue, but on the other hand, the Missus isn't gonna be thrilled with having to wipe your butt, you'll miss picking your nose an putting socks on one-handed is a olympic sport. I also highly recommend a mini food chopper cause ain't no one got time to cut up your food for ya!

It's a little weird you take better care of your critters than yourself, eh?

Has anyone mentioned you can cause yourself some serious irreversible nerve damage by repeatedly letting that busted bone roll around in there?

But no worries! You know best!!
If your Missus hasn't cuffed you soundly yet let me just say you're a lucky man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join