It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 1 diagonal damage during collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
During the north tower's fall, this strange bit of damage can be seen running down or possibly even up the side of the building. Anyone here who can explain what caused it?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

All I see is a red Line drown on the photo.

What am I mean to be looking at and what do you think it means.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I personally wondered the same but....

...I could not help notice the distinct flash/charge go off so low at that corner of the tower....and then the windows blow out at about the same floor level.

That was so, so, so far down from the collapsing portion, I don't think I've ever seen that footage before.

S&F for that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

did the video link not work?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think he means that piece of debris that suddenly turns right falling down diagonally in the middle in video.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

...I could not help notice the distinct flash/charge go off so low at that corner of the tower....and then the windows blow out at about the same floor level.

That was so, so, so far down from the collapsing portion, I don't think I've ever seen that footage before.

S&F for that.

It isn't the fact it was so far down that confuses me it is the angle and speed. There is a clear path of damage shooting from one corner to the other much faster than the falling rubble is moving further up. At first I thought it was dust and concrete rushing down a stairwell but that isn't possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

it does but just don't know what I supposed to be looking at

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

it does but just don't know what I supposed to be looking at
focus your attention on the face showing between the woolworth building and the building to its right.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Curious. Why did you post this in the Secret Societies forum?

edit on 7/22/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I think he means that piece of debris that suddenly turns right falling down diagonally in the middle in video.

It isn't falling debris it is debris ejecting from the tower. I thought that too and had a mooch around online. There are a few other videos and gifs that show it as so. Trying to find them again now to embed them

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Curious. Why did you post this in the Secret Socities forum?
I have no idea to be honest I didn't realise I had until you pointed that out. Would it be possible for a mod to move please.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
it's not so much damage as dust and smoke created by damage, and there is a prominent squib at the lowest part of the line. The debate is still how the building collapsed, and what was the cause of the squibs. If the squibs were detonations, why are they seen at various levels if the collapse was totally due to the destruction of the core at the base. The trouble there is that the squibs could be air, dust and likely gases, as well as an indicator of an explosion.
What there is little doubt about the collapse is the forces were pretty tremendous to send all the heavy materials outward so far., while the upper portion above the impact zone pretty much fell away and down with much less force, although the mast can be seen dropping straight down, it too finally did fall away and down.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I understand the ejections can be explained by falling rubble floors etc causing dust or air to blow out windows. That being the case, it doesn't explain one continuous row of them shooting an angled path down the building. Rubble doesn't fall at angles it falls straight down.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

I understand the ejections can be explained by falling rubble floors etc causing dust or air to blow out windows. That being the case, it doesn't explain one continuous row of them shooting an angled path down the building. Rubble doesn't fall at angles it falls straight down.

Dust will go wherever the wind blows, and to me it looks more of an upward flow. The real rubble as you can see in the plume above is all shooting out laterally to some distance as many have said in a pyroclastic flow with tremendous force, atypical of such a flow. You can also see at the outer fringes of the plume individual pieces of the outer wall, while larger pieces that didn't totally fail came down in huge lumps. Lower down in the area you are talking about, the structure is relatively intact at the moment shown..except for the squibs escaping.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'll be honest .. I've watched the video a few times and I see nothing. Maybe I'm not understand what I'm looking for

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
IMO both tower collapses and 7 were perfect in every inch. These building were designed to survive a Jumbo Jet hit.
3 perfect collapses. It takes months of calculation and work inside to plant everything. 7 was said is going down. How do they planted tons of explosives, calculate and detonate during mess that day? Silverstein claims they did it.

If one time in our history someone would want to demolish a skycrapper it would looks the same. w/o planes

Too much holes in that cheese mr. Bush.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

S&F for that.

As the floor levels collapse, they are pushing air downwards. So any loose windows, vent covers are going to be blown out as well. Same effect as when a tube train comes through one tunnel. The air gets pushed out the other.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

S&F for that.

As the floor levels collapse, they are pushing air downwards. So any loose windows, vent covers are going to be blown out as well. Same effect as when a tube train comes through one tunnel. The air gets pushed out the other.

Yeah but there's many windows.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

A rush of air wouldn't cause windows to blow out going down the building in that kind of manner. Not in a pretty straight and angled line.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: stormcell

A rush of air wouldn't cause windows to blow out going down the building in that kind of manner. Not in a pretty straight and angled line.

I see it now. It's blurry but I see it. The windows are blowing diagonally going down.
Right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join