It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Quid No Pro Qou

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

the bible says that we should obey the laws of the country that we live in....
so, driving 50 miles and hour in a 45 mile an hour speed zone is a sin!!!

and, I think we've been down this rabbit hole before... trump is on his third wife.. and according to that bible you are proclaiming is beyond, or above our criminal codes.... he is committing adultery!!

what I find as being so ironic about the clinton deal was that there was three speakers of the house through it all, newt had to leave because well, he was found to be having his own affair..
the second one, same thing...
then there's the third, who was oh so much worse... he was recently convicted of sexually abusing the kids (boys) in a school he was employed at..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: dawnstar

Adultery is illegal under federal code

Check the fine print before you sign any oath or nda

Cheat on your wife in the military???

Or Clinton bj's? Same ole thing right?

Which federal code? The UCMJ?

That is a very specific code, that does not apply to civiliabs.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
thanks for pointing that out

Potus can bang it out if wants to

Point to you
edit on 22-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: olaru12
I find it astonishing that Clinton has never been indited much less convicted of a crime but to the conservative members she is guilty.....

but mention Trumps criminal acts and it's deflection and denial and but...but....Obama!! lol

As I mentioned in another thread, the Trump supporters never got over the fact that She Lost.

I swore an oath to bush and obama, didn't vote for either

I want justice

How does it feel to want when you are powerless to achieve your desires?

And what does the oath have to do with it?

You and every federal employee in the last at least 50 years. millions of folks. That make you special?

Attn: ATS military/gov veterans, check this dude out

Allowing you the Freedom to type should be good enough

Listen sunshine, I most likely did more time in boots then you have done wrapping yourself in patriotism and stealing valor, which from the looks of it for you is a lot of time, and if you were/are enlisted, then you better start calling me "sir" from now on.

Nothing worse than a REMF acting tough, until he meets up with the real thing.

Outta my site boy!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

hahahahaha

Pooter, don't you have a book burning to attend?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I find it astonishing that Clinton has never been indited much less convicted of a crime but to the conservative members she is guilty.....

but mention Trumps criminal acts and it's deflection and denial and but...but....Obama!! lol

As I mentioned in another thread, the Trump supporters never got over the fact that She Lost.

I swore an oath to bush and obama, didn't vote for either

I want justice

How does it feel to want when you are powerless to achieve your desires?

And what does the oath have to do with it?

You and every federal employee in the last at least 50 years. millions of folks. That make you special?

Attn: ATS military/gov veterans, check this dude out

Allowing you the Freedom to type should be good enough

Listen sunshine, I most likely did more time in boots then you have done wrapping yourself in patriotism and stealing valor, which from the looks of it for you is a lot of time, and if you were/are enlisted, then you better start calling me "sir" from now on.

Nothing worse than a REMF acting tough, until he meets up with the real thing.

Outta my site boy!

Roger that Sir! At least I respect the oath and what it stands for

Keep your boots close

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

hahahahaha

Pooter, don't you have a book burning to attend?

ETA

I take that back and stand corrected and ashamed.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

To what branch of service do we owe your Commison, sir?

When did you serve?

If you want to bring it up
edit on 22-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: No edit; misspelled on pirpose commission

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

To what branch of service do we owe your Commison, sir?

When did you serve?

If you want to bring it up

Army . 1985 - 2000. Active 85 - 95, then reserve. Signal, then infantry.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hooah Sir! Thank you for your service!

Thank you for defending this great Nation!

🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP
Back attcha.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

To even bring up charges of "conspiracy", (colluison is not a law) you have to have the quid pro and the qou, where's the qou?

If Donald Trump Did something "illegal" as a citizen or violated the Oath of Office, hang em!

However, what we have hear, is a failure to communicate....

I want justice, period!

What laws did anyone in the trump campaign break? Please cite the violations codes as well

If trump or anyone is guilty of a crime, speak now...

Flynn caught and recorded promising Russian spy-master that laws would be changed to let Russian oligarchs back into us

Don Jr released his own evidence to convict him in trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

Manafort colluding to launder money

Sessions lying twice before Senate about contacting Russians to influence our election

Kushner Appling pressure to ME businessmen to secure loans for his "666" property in Manhattan

the list is long.

I will wait for the special prosecutor report, and the indigtments.

Till then you can call this fake news and bring up Hillary.I can wait to see Trump impeached, or resign, and to see his crony family and buddies go to jail

Keep dreaming your deranged fantasies.

Keep up the personal attacks instead of addressing the crimes of this adminisration.

We shall all watch the Trump era die with a bang and a whimper (the whimper from Trump supporters slumming back to their double-wides).

Personal attacks?
How about in the other thread where you used the derogatory term "# eyes" in referring to me?
I tried replying to you but the thread was closed before I had a chance to.
I figured I would let it go but then I see your ridiculous posts in this thread.
I never said a bad thing about you until now....you try to portray yourself as an intelligent person, but you are not even close. As far as you being personally recognized for yadda yadda or whatever it was....who gives a rat's ass?

As far as addressing the crimes of this administration?
My post above is valid still....keep dreaming your deranged fantasies.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The convention adopted “high crimes and misdemeanors” with little discussion. Most of the framers knew the phrase well. Since 1386, the English parliament had used “high crimes and misdemeanors” as one of the grounds to impeach officials of the crown. Officials accused of “high crimes and misdemeanors” were accused of offenses as varied as misappropriating government funds, appointing unfit subordinates, not prosecuting cases, not spending money allocated by Parliament, promoting themselves ahead of more deserving candidates, threatening a grand jury, disobeying an order from Parliament, arresting a man to keep him from running for Parliament, losing a ship by neglecting to moor it, helping “suppress petitions to the King to call a Parliament,” granting warrants without cause, and bribery. Some of these charges were crimes. Others were not. The one common denominator in all these accusations was that the official had somehow abused the power of his office and was unfit to serve.

After the Constitutional Convention, the Constitution had to be ratified by the states. Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay wrote a series of essays, known as the Federalist Papers, urging support of the Constitution. In Federalist No. 65, Hamilton explained impeachment. He defined impeachable offenses as “those offences which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”

For the more than 200 years since the Constitution was adopted, Congress has seriously considered impeachment only 18 times. Thirteen of these cases involved federal judges. The “high crimes and misdemeanors” that the House charged against these judges included being habitually drunk, showing favoritism on the bench, using judicial power unlawfully, using the office for financial gain, unlawfully punishing people for contempt of court, submitting false expense accounts, getting special deals from parties appearing before the court, bullying people in open court, filing false income tax returns, making false statements while under oath, and disclosing confidential information.

www.crf-usa.org...

gee, it seems that the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" can cover alot of bad behavior.
could bullying people in open court be expanded to mean bullying businesses, congressmen, intelligence, or media?
could constantly dragging his many, many secret service agents to his hotels be considered using his office for financial gain? did he dislcose confidential information when he met with the russians and passed intelligence that came from isreali intelligence agency?
and, if his team did make some kind of agreement to have the dem database hacked and place on the internet, opening up many of those that donated to the democratic party to identity theft...
would this be considered abuse or violation of some public trust before he even got in office, or in the least, decreasing the public's trust in him for political gain???

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There's no proof SS who went with him to Mar a Lago even paid for anything at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Is that the famous Russia collusion evidence?

Is this it? Wow, so what charges do you file and what is the precedent for this particular instance?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: allsee4eye

nice tangent there you are trying to send me down, sorry, I don't feel like spending half the night reading alt-right news to find out what you are talking about. and it wouldn't change anything anyways!!

only liars and the chronically deluded could sit there and claim with so much certainty that there hasn't been any crimes committed..
especially when there is no debate weather or not many on the trump team failed supply the contacts that they had...
which IS A CRIME!!!

Isn't that funny...8 governmental units have been investigating the Trump administration for over a year and as of yet, they haven't found a single crime to charge Trump with...And yet you see crimes committed all over the place...Perhaps they should hire you...

And then they hire a special prosecuter...To prosecute a crime??? Well, no...They don't have a crime to prosecute...They hire Comey's best friend who happens to be a former head of the FBI and he hires 15 liberal, high power, Clinton supporting lawyers to find something; anything that they can use to cast a shadow of doubt upon Trump's administration...

I'm anxiously waiting for Trump to fire every single one of them...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

To even bring up charges of "conspiracy", (colluison is not a law) you have to have the quid pro and the qou, where's the qou?

If Donald Trump Did something "illegal" as a citizen or violated the Oath of Office, hang em!

However, what we have hear, is a failure to communicate....

I want justice, period!

What laws did anyone in the trump campaign break? Please cite the violations codes as well

If trump or anyone is guilty of a crime, speak now...

Flynn caught and recorded promising Russian spy-master that laws would be changed to let Russian oligarchs back into us

Don Jr released his own evidence to convict him in trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

Manafort colluding to launder money

Sessions lying twice before Senate about contacting Russians to influence our election

Kushner Appling pressure to ME businessmen to secure loans for his "666" property in Manhattan

the list is long.

I will wait for the special prosecutor report, and the indigtments.

Till then you can call this fake news and bring up Hillary.I can wait to see Trump impeached, or resign, and to see his crony family and buddies go to jail

Keep dreaming your deranged fantasies.

Keep up the personal attacks instead of addressing the crimes of this adminisration.

We shall all watch the Trump era die with a bang and a whimper (the whimper from Trump supporters slumming back to their double-wides).

Personal attacks?
How about in the other thread where you used the derogatory term "# eyes" in referring to me?
I tried replying to you but the thread was closed before I had a chance to.
I figured I would let it go but then I see your ridiculous posts in this thread.
I never said a bad thing about you until now....you try to portray yourself as an intelligent person, but you are not even close. As far as you being personally recognized for yadda yadda or whatever it was....who gives a rat's ass?

As far as addressing the crimes of this administration?
My post above is valid still....keep dreaming your deranged fantasies.

I think you owned that one, and I notice you won't bring up the context, how you called me out, and how you got owned.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

the entire Trump dossier the clintons and Democrats actually paid for was using the Kremlin to get dirt on trump to influence the election. I did not see any Democrats screaming about that ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join