It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Quid No Pro Qou

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
State specific violations of criminal law pertaining to the trump campaign as "citizens"

And apply the different set of laws post Oath

Two different sets of laws, honestly

In violation of... is how a reply to this thread should begin

Start there

Why? Would you even understand the meaning, in legal terms, of a federal statuate? Are you an attorney versed in federal law?

Otherwise, you are requesting meaningless and arbitrary requirements that no one is going to meet, for reasons that I can only surmise are to discourage participation in your dubious thread thesis.

No one meets the standard, you must be right?

Nahhh.

Busted, and busted badly.

I think you might take a "whoopin" on this OP.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

To even bring up charges of "conspiracy", (colluison is not a law) you have to have the quid pro and the qou, where's the qou?

If Donald Trump Did something "illegal" as a citizen or violated the Oath of Office, hang em!

However, what we have hear, is a failure to communicate....

I want justice, period!

What laws did anyone in the trump campaign break? Please cite the violations codes as well

If trump or anyone is guilty of a crime, speak now...

Flynn caught and recorded promising Russian spy-master that laws would be changed to let Russian oligarchs back into us

Don Jr released his own evidence to convict him in trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

Manafort colluding to launder money

Sessions lying twice before Senate about contacting Russians to influence our election

Kushner Appling pressure to ME businessmen to secure loans for his "666" property in Manhattan

the list is long.

I will wait for the special prosecutor report, and the indigtments.

Till then you can call this fake news and bring up Hillary.I can wait to see Trump impeached, or resign, and to see his crony family and buddies go to jail

Keep dreaming your deranged fantasies.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: dawnstar

Unfortunately for you, YOU saying it is a crime does not make it so.

And you saying it isn't does not make it legal.

How about this: we leave it up to the special prosecutor and his 30+ investigative lawyers to figure out.

They can issues a report, charge who they charge and we all find out, for sure, at the same time.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I find it astonishing that Clinton has never been indited much less convicted of a crime but to the conservative members she is guilty.....and should be executed without so much as a trial.

but mention Trumps criminal acts and it's deflection and denial and but...but....Obama!! lol

I have confidence in Mueller and his investigation to bring Captin Comb over to his knees.
edit on 22-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

To even bring up charges of "conspiracy", (colluison is not a law) you have to have the quid pro and the qou, where's the qou?

If Donald Trump Did something "illegal" as a citizen or violated the Oath of Office, hang em!

I want justice, period!

What laws did anyone in the trump campaign break? Please cite the violations codes as well

Flynn caught and recorded promising Russian spy-master that laws would be changed to let Russian oligarchs back into us

Don Jr released his own evidence to convict him in trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

Sessions lying twice before Senate about contacting Russians to influence our election

Kushner Appling pressure to ME businessmen to secure loans for his "666" property in Manhattan

the list is long.

Till then you can call this fake news and bring up Hillary.I can wait to see Trump impeached, or resign, and to see his crony family and buddies go to jail

Keep up the personal attacks instead of addressing the crimes of this adminisration.

We shall all watch the Trump era die with a bang and a whimper (the whimper from Trump supporters slumming back to their double-wides).

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

but, the more trump tries to bully those senators, the more likely they are to start looking at pence as being far more presidential..
you remember pence, don't you...
the one that isn't spending his campaign funding on lawyers for his family..
the one that isn't going off on insane twitter rants..
the one who has for the most part been keeping himself out of the trump three ring circus???
ya, the quiet guy....

trump keeps up with his bs...
those senators might not need much of a reason to impeach him!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I find it astonishing that Clinton has never been indited much less convicted of a crime but to the conservative members she is guilty.....

but mention Trumps criminal acts and it's deflection and denial and but...but....Obama!! lol

As I mentioned in another thread, the Trump supporters never got over the fact that She Lost.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I want justice, period!

the list is long.

Is Michael Flynn begging for immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony as a demonstration of his overwhelming innocence?

Is Donald Trump exploring the scope and reach of his pardon powers because of the fact that this is a bonafide witch hunt of epic proportions?

I don't want to burst your bubble, (but actually I do) but the person living in a fantasy world is you.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

There is no crime.

you don't need to commit a crime to be impeached.

Wow, seriously?

Name one time a president was impeached without committing a crime

ATS needs a basic intelligence q type 20 question application

edit on 22-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I find it astonishing that Clinton has never been indited much less convicted of a crime but to the conservative members she is guilty.....

As I mentioned in another thread, the Trump supporters never got over the fact that She Lost.

I swore an oath to bush and obama, didn't vote for either

I want justice
edit on 22-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Vote

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP
bill clinton was impeached because he lied to cover up an extramarital affair he had with a consenting adult...
the extramarital affair wasn't illegal in itself... but the lie was...

lol... how much are you willing to bet that trump could get through a hearing without lying????

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Adultery is one of the 10 forbidden commandments in the Bible. He lied with his hand placed on the Bible. What he did is beyond crime. What he did was sin.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

There is no crime.

you don't need to commit a crime to be impeached.

Wow, seriously?

Name one time a president was impeached without committing a crime

ATS needs a basic intelligence q type 20 question application

He is correct, you are wrong. Impeachment is not a criminal prosecution, although it can be. Go look it up "Mr. I wanna have legal statutes in my thread".

You might learn some actual details about our constitutional system.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I Googled "Laws that Trump broke" and came up with nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Adultery is illegal under federal code

Check the fine print before you sign any oath or nda

Cheat on your wife in the military???

Or Clinton bj's? Same ole thing right?

edit on 22-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Right

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I Googled "Laws that Trump broke" and came up with nothing.

As always, yoUR PIC always make me smile DB

🤘

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I want justice

How does it feel to want when you are powerless to achieve your desires?

And what does the oath have to do with it?

You and every federal employee in the last at least 50 years. millions of folks. That make you special?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
bill clinton was impeached because he lied to cover up an extramarital affair he had with a consenting adult...
the extramarital affair wasn't illegal in itself... but the lie was...

lol... how much are you willing to bet that trump could get through a hearing without lying????

I don't think he could get through a McDonals drive through without lying.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I want justice

How does it feel to want when you are powerless to achieve your desires?

And what does the oath have to do with it?

You and every federal employee in the last at least 50 years. millions of folks. That make you special?

Attn: ATS military/gov veterans, check this dude out

Allowing you the Freedom to type should be good enough

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Adultery is one of the 10 forbidden commandments in the Bible. He lied with his hand placed on the Bible. What he did is beyond crime. What he did was sin.
yup. Should have burned him alive when we had the chance.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join