It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Quid No Pro Qou

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To even bring up charges of "conspiracy", (colluison is not a law) you have to have the quid pro and the qou, where's the qou?

If Donald Trump Did something "illegal" as a citizen or violated the Oath of Office, hang em!

However, what we have hear, is a failure to communicate....

I want justice, period!

What laws did anyone in the trump campaign break? Please cite the violations codes as well

If trump or anyone is guilty of a crime, speak now...

edit on 22-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Title

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is no crime.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Quit being PC and call it conspiracy

Co- illusion

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Excellent points. This definitely couldn't go in one the 15 Trump threads on the front page since it's a completely new concept that nobody brought up before.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
To even bring up charges of "conspiracy", (colluison is not a law) you have to have the quid pro and the qou, where's the qou?

If Donald Trump Did something "illegal" as a citizen or violated the Oath of Office, hang em!

I want justice, period!

What laws did anyone in the trump campaign break? Please cite the violations codes as well

Flynn caught and recorded promising Russian spy-master that laws would be changed to let Russian oligarchs back into us

Don Jr released his own evidence to convict him in trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

Manafort colluding to launder money

Sessions lying twice before Senate about contacting Russians to influence our election

Kushner Appling pressure to ME businessmen to secure loans for his "666" property in Manhattan

the list is long.

I will wait for the special prosecutor report, and the indigtments.

Till then you can call this fake news and bring up Hillary.I can wait to see Trump impeached, or resign, and to see his crony family and buddies go to jail

edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

None of these are even CLOSE to what Hillary done. She signed Russia taking over Uranium One and getting 25% of America's uranium production. That is treason IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

I want justice, period!

Flynn caught and recorded promising Russian spy-master that laws would be changed to let Russian oligarchs back into us

Don Jr released his own evidence to convict him in trying to use a foriegn power to influence our election

Sessions lying twice before Senate about contacting Russians to influence our election

Kushner Appling pressure to ME businessmen to secure loans for his "666" property in Manhattan

the list is long.

Till then you can call this fake news and bring up Hillary.I can wait to see Trump impeached, or resign, and to see his crony family and buddies go to jail

Obviously you are new, and new to this board

Please use specific violations of law for citizens

As well as for public officials, please

He said she said isn't law

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: TacSite18

None of these are even CLOSE to what Hillary done. She signed Russia taking over Uranium One and getting 25% of America's uranium production. That is treason IMO.

Ding ding ding!

We have our first winner in the deflection pool, and what topic did he choose?

That's right, the fully debunked Hillary uranium deflection. What are the prizes?

Nothing burgers!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

I want justice, period!

the list is long.

Obviously you are new, and new to this board

Please use specific violations of law for citizens

As well as for public officials, please

He said she said isn't law

No. Do your own research, don't just deflect. If you don't know what the underlying crime is, read the constitution. It is called treason.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
oh, good, there's no crime...
think I'll go hack into amazon's website, download it and just upload it onto the net, complete with everyone's financial information so that anyone and everyone who finds it and gets ambitious can screw up people's finances!!!

trump jr, kushner, and manicort met with a russian lawyer... who has admitted consulting with russian gov't officials, along with one person who was once implicated in the coordination of hacking a corporate's computers system for a competitor. and with them all was also someone who was implicated a money laundering case!!!
maybe it's all just coincidence... and they wanted to talk about adopting those poor russian babies which by the way is code for removing sanctions...
maybe, who's to say...
but I certainly wouldn't go as far to say that no crime was committed...
would you feel that no crime was committed if that amazon database was hacked and it was your information that was put onto the net permanently and forever for all to find and use and it was your credit score that was sunk???

By what I've read, kushner has added anywhere from 70 to over 100 contacts he had with foreigners that he left out from his paperwork....
it's illegal to not fill that paperwork out completely and accurately the first time. a few oops!! I forgots, probably would be overlooked, but I'm not sure when it comes to that many...

but no, no crime was committed, right, it's just not politically expedient for some to accept that...
but, if the trump admin played any role in the hacking of that dnc database, even it was an okay, cool... ya get the info and dump it on the net!!! they harmed alot of people and those people should see justice on their behalf, wouldn't you agree??

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It was Obama who let her in without a VISA. Because, otherwise, it's racist, so why bother with VISAs?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
oh great, another star and flag circle jerk. When you guys finish, please wash your hands.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It was Obama who let her in without a VISA. Because, otherwise, it's racist, so why bother with VISAs?

Ding ding ding - double winner for deflection!

And which topic did he choose?

A confused reference to president Obama somehow issuing visas, when the state department actually performs that function!

What are the prizes?

More nothing burgers!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

nice tangent there you are trying to send me down, sorry, I don't feel like spending half the night reading alt-right news to find out what you are talking about. and it wouldn't change anything anyways!!

only liars and the chronically deluded could sit there and claim with so much certainty that there hasn't been any crimes committed..
especially when there is no debate weather or not many on the trump team failed supply the contacts that they had...
which IS A CRIME!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
State specific violations of criminal law pertaining to the trump campaign as "citizens"

And apply the different set of laws post Oath

Two different sets of laws, honestly

In violation of... is how a reply to this thread should begin

Start there

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you, YOU saying it is a crime does not make it so.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

fortunately, we have a top notch group of legal minds with the ability of gather all the necessary information they need investigating it all... I'm sure they will let us know if there's anything illegal to worry about...
what we all say doesn't mean much of anything really...
it's what they say that will hold merit...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

There is no crime.

you don't need to commit a crime to be impeached.
edit on 22-7-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's easy to impeach. It's not easy to convict. Bill Clinton s impeached. To convict, you cannot lose 34 senators in the Senate. That's virtually impossible.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I want justice, period!

You should learn to do your own legal research instead of demanding that others do it for you.

Laws were definitely violated, which is precisely why one person is already begging for immunity and another is exploring the limits of his Pardon powers, to the point of including himself.

It won't be long before the race is on to see who can sing the loudest first and once it starts, indictments will soon follow.

To borrow a phrase straight from the Don himself, "That Much, I Can Tell Ya!"

edit on 22-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join