It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is right. No military hardware for Ukraine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Any EU, NATO or US attempt to deliver weapons to Ukraine or NATO movement towards Ukraine will be dealt with immediately and without too many compliments.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

No. Germany had no working gubmint for quite some time now, which is good for all of us. Who is going to sign off on that attack then, our President can't do that.

a reply to: Xcalibur254

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: allsee4eye

You really think Ukraine has no motivation to be hostile to Russia? The Holodomor is still remembered there even if it isn't in the rest of the world.

That's pretty much like me blaming my Nazi grandfather for the mess we're in right about now. Pathetic, that's what that is. The UdSSR is no more, or is it? And what about that fascist scumbag Stalin btw, can we blame him for this ongoing War on Terror in the rest of the world as well?

The rest of the world? They probably think that another ongoing "anti" terror operation with freikorps douchebags pretty much looks like a special form of terror, the irony isn't lost on me either.

edit on 23-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You know ... they say : .50 cal guns work well against targets you can see, but they have an issue!
They tend to melt down when hit by some serious firepower

new topics

<< 1   >>

join