It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump decares complete power to PARDON!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Good now pardon completely my student loans and any taxes i owe. Lifes hard enough without that scam financially raping me every month.

Why do you say scam? Did the government not pay for your schooling?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: kurthall

trump says he can pardon ANYONE,

Newsflash, presidents can pardon just about anyone they chose to.

Why capitalize the word anyone but not a persons name is that suppose to be a dig on him or your education?

Yeah well according to a bunch of you it was all fake news, just like Russia was fake news. Its not. The reason I said ANYONE is because he asked if he could pardon himself. trump thinks he is above the law. Anyone who cant see that by now doesn't want to admit to themselves he and his family are crooked as hell. You can point fingers at the Clintons and whoever you want, but they are not the POTUS, and not the topic. People only bring them up to deflect, just like trump did today in his twitter rant, which he once again brought up Hillary.

He tweets things to try and make you not focus on the REAL issues. Let me just post FOX news Shepard Smith going off about trump and his LIES! Don't watch it though, keep your blinders on and move along like the man is actually a decent POTUS, which he is not. I guess you all think the less than 40% who still support the man thinks FOX is fake news now too. trump is a nut job!!!

First off there is only one of me not a bunch of me and nowhere did I mention Clinton so you are the one bringing her up but the best part is when you said that Trump tweets things to make us not pay attention to the real issues and yet here you are doing the same thing, lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Another thread for the hoax bin seriously you people are getting lazy and don't even bother to check your sources anymore. Your hate for Trump made you blind and immune to logic and sound reason. Another OP who deliberately obscures the truth and therefore deceives ATS members.

Don't be bad bin this thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RazorV66

But what if Trump and/or company is actually guilty?

Guilt of what?

You see?

I don't know.

The leftists have been accusing Trump of everything so it's hard to even posit the idea of guilt.

Let's just say for an exercise that the Trump & Team was found guilty of things that Hillary had done.

Trump has been in the private corporate sector all his life, not in any position of government power until now.
In that private corporate sector, he can have business dealings with anyone he chooses...Russians, Chinese, aliens from Alpha Centauri....anyone.
It's a fact that Hillary used her SOS position in the State Department to enrich herself and her Foundation with pay for play.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Another thread for the hoax bin seriously you people are getting lazy and don't even bother to check your sources anymore. Your hate for Trump made you blind and immune to logic and sound reason. Another OP who deliberately obscures the truth and therefore deceives ATS members.

Don't be bad bin this thread.

yeah, there is a renewed effort at the moment to post thread after thread of fake news and BS.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

However, the witch hunt has been so severe that I am beginning to wonder if even that would lead to his impeachment or break in his support.

There is no witch hunt.

All of these investigations are taking place because of Trump's actions and those around him. The media is reporting what they hear and everyday people like you and I are discussing it because it's current affairs.

He will not be impeached due to a witch hunt. He will be impeached, if at all, because he did something wrong.

Benghazi investigations were a witch hunt. This...is entirely different.

If he issued preemptive pardons to everyone involved in his campaign right now and said he was doing it because he was disgusted at the political witch hunt and is ending it, I reckon he might survive it. Would 19 Republican Senators turn on him? I am not so sure.

I think that would be considered an act of corruption. I wouldn't doubt 19 Reps would flip on him for that.
edit on 22-7-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not even the most powerful King in history EVER had the right to pardon himself. That would be supreme folly to give such a right to anyone.

By plumbing the depths of ignorance never before explored by mankind comes the most ignorant comment in recent memory.

Have you ever seen a book? Maybe just in passing?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to the previously existing thread on this subject, located here.

Thank you ;o)

Thread closed.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That would be paramount to admitting guilt.

True.

I don't think he will do it.

I put nothing past the man.

Trump wants and needs love so badly he's just going to bail and claim "health issues"

I dunno. I find him quitting/resigning unlikely. Unless of course he *can* find some reason to bow out and save face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join