It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump decares complete power to PARDON!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RazorV66

Your arguments have as much weight and substance as a lefty.

Both sides use fallacy and echo chambers to justify their blind support of corruption.

My argument is the fact that it is well within his powers to pardon.
Like it or not, you have to live with the decision.
Did Trump or his people commit any crimes?...I personally do not believe they did.
It's not blind support, that is just my belief.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

trump says he can pardon ANYONE,

Newsflash, presidents can pardon just about anyone they chose to.

Why capitalize the word anyone but not a persons name is that suppose to be a dig on him or your education?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Basically this...

a reply to: Liquesence

In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment".

The U.S. Supreme Court has interpreted this language to include the power to grant pardons, conditional pardons, commutations of sentence, conditional commutations of sentence, remissions of fines and forfeitures, respites, and amnesties.

Link

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good now pardon completely my student loans and any taxes i owe. Lifes hard enough without that scam financially raping me every month.
edit on 22-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Liquesence

Whether he can pardon himself is the biggest concern, since that precedent has never been attempted or set.

I don't think he will do it. That would be paramount to admitting guilt. Trump wants and needs love so badly he's just going to bail and claim "health issues"....believe me.

Yeah. That sounds right. Dementia and advanced senility. Poor tired, confused, unloved old man....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
So here we have it, trump says he can pardon ANYONE, on a twitter rampage!!!

www.yahoo.com...

If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck, its probably a duck!!!

HEADLINE WASHINGTON: Trump states a fact, prompts new marathon of online outrage. Laundromat industry marks record income as stress-fueled bedwetting skyrockets.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Trump talks to the lawyers to find out about his pardon power.

Then runs to social media to let every one know what he just learned he can do. Look Mom...

An lol moment.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh I agree with that...but the partisanship is what is in the oven when baking social/political dialectics...we are being played quite well by those behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

Whether he can pardon himself is the biggest concern, since that precedent has never been attempted or set.

I don't think he will do it. That would be paramount to admitting guilt. Trump wants and needs love so badly he's just going to bail and claim "health issues"....believe me.

Yeah. That sounds right. Dementia and advanced senility. Poor tired, confused, unloved old man....

Don't wish for it too hard my friend, then you and the Leftists get Pence as President.
Then round 2 of the Leftist tantrums start.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Hahahaha...reading all of your posts, on the thread about the lawyer, and now seeing your replys here, its funny how you guys defend him to no end. Every time he screws up, you all make excuses for him and BLAME THE LEFT....we have NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS LIES! We don't make him screw up all of the time, he does it all on his own, but you blame EVERYONE on the left, when the blame should be and IS on HIM....You believe everything he says...too funny.

Just like he warned Muller not to investigate his family finances...you people are just sad.......www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Dick Cheney masterminded the idea of the "Unitary Executive" which basically made Congress a building full of people with no power and who get outrageously rich for having "served" our country.

Unlimited Presidential power - both Bush and Obama tripped out on it but the O-man took the cake for sure with his proclamations a la Caesar.

Actually, I think Trump is not serious about using those powers but more or less pointing out that they exist. Rather like leaving a big crate of fireworks in the White House - who wouldn't toy with the idea of shooting them off?
edit on 22-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Don't wish for it too hard my friend, then you and the Leftists get Pence as President.

For me Pence would be a change in the right direction. I am a conservative. Did not vote for Hillary or the dems, and certainly not Trump, whatever the hell he claims to be (anti-christ).
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Dick Cheney masterminded the idea of the "Unitary Executive" which basically made Congress a building full of people with no power and who get outrageously rich for having "served" our country.

Unlimited Presidential power - both Bush and Obama tripped out on it but the O-man took the cake for sure with his proclamations a la Caesar.

Actually, I think Trump is not serious about using those powers but more or less pointing out that they exist. Rather like leaving a big crate of fireworks in the White House - who wouldn't toy with the idea of shooting them off?

Uh, the unitary theory of presidential power goes back to 1790, and only deals with the chief executive having ultimate control of the executive branch. Cheney may have perverted though.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Evidently you haven't reviewed your thread title.Also, could you please provide a brief overview of the information you are presenting?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Man it is a waste trying to reason with these mammals.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Vector99
A thread about this you yourself posted in

Different topic, that was about the LAWYER....You are just upset because you defended him!!!!!

No, it's the same. Also, care to point out where I defended him? Or is that just typical liberal over-reacting and assumption at work.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

For me Pence would be a change in the right direction. I am a conservative. Did not vote for Hillary or the dems, and certainly not Trump, whatever the hell he claims to be (anti-christ).

Anti-Christ?
For God sake...ok so you are a delusional Conservative.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There's no evidence, so I doubt there are crimes seeing as this has been on going.

But if I didn't commit a crime I sure as hell wouldn't pardon myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Man it is a waste trying to reason with these mammals.

Just like it's a waste of time trying to reason with the brainwashed, deranged Leftists.
Liberalism is a mental illness.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A president can’t pardon himself. Imagine that, he could commit murders, steal, and all sorts of crimes and just pardon himself.

Not even the most powerful King in history EVER had the right to pardon himself. That would be supreme folly to give such a right to anyone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join