It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion and mistakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Our bodies are nothing different till Christ returns, no exceptional dna, no magic incantations, no tricks.

Where did Jesus say christians are the perfect ones, that's an insult to humanity, to everyone

Yet when one believes in Jesus, that faith allows the physical body to slowly heal.

Examples are when the common cold virus hits everyone in a company of maybe a 100 people, yet the Christians only sneeze or cough once.

"Perfect" as in common sense as they understand that the 'perfect' way back into the Book of Life is through Christ's Blood Atonement on the Cross. He is the one and only way back to life [John 14:6]

Humanity that believes that they can enter Heaven via their works are still living in the Old Testament.

What
Christians don't get colds?
Christians heal better than others?
Where do you get this from?
It's a lie

What does salvation in Christ have to do with the christians having some magic ability to heal.
It's just not true
Where in the bible does it say christians bodies physically heal better than non Christians, or faster, or anything like that

It's a disservice to christianity to say anything like that

So far, 100% of Christians get sick, get old and die, just like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

How can Adam and Eve who were created perfect disobey God? In order to disobey God you would have to be imperfect and have sin in you.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

maybe the free will thing we have
Free will to choose
Without free will we would be robots, do you think we are robots?

Is free will a part of a perfect creation, would it be better if we were robots
The word perfect is subjective, better you explain perfect as a word so I understand what it means in context

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proloz

The question is not whether God makes a mistake but whether what God does that we think is a mistake is a mistake.

God can only make a mistake through imperfection

Our world is a world of imperection

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

How can Adam and Eve who were created perfect disobey God? In order to disobey God you would have to be imperfect and have sin in you.

Good point.

Adam made a mistake in the perfect Garden that relegated him to an imperfect state.

That's the world where all trapped in now trying to figure out what a mistake is and isn't.

Go to the source

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Actually - that Adam sinned was an act of great sacrifice and love.

Eve - did not sin - she was lied to and coerced by satan.

Adam - when he saw what Eve had done? He knew she was in some big trouble with God. Big trouble.

But Adam loved Eve so very much - he chose to enter into sin for her.

A foreshadow of Christ's sacrifice right there in the garden.

Sin will never triumph. From the conception of sin - Christ was there already showing us we would be saved.

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Religion is supposed to be a road back to perfection, but that is only (out of time) and inward, inside an individual—microcosm.

In the Macrocosm we are dealing with time when the whole world matrix will be re-perfected.

People in religion make a mistake when they don’t realize one has to separate the macro versus the micro…

The micro is here and now, the macro is in the future, time orientated.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Actually - that Adam sinned was an act of great sacrifice and love.

Eve - did not sin - she was lied to and coerced by satan.

Adam - when he saw what Eve had done? He knew she was in some big trouble with God. Big trouble.

But Adam loved Eve so very much - he chose to enter into sin for her.

A foreshadow of Christ's sacrifice right there in the garden.

Sin will never triumph. From the conception of sin - Christ was there already showing us we would be saved.

peace

You know I have read that story a few times and I have never read that from it or into it
Just read it again and I can't see how anyone can read anything but the free choice to sin by disobeying God into that story

How do you arrive at the conclusion of Adams sacrifice for eve, what's your reasoning?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The books of 1 Timothy 2:14 and 2 Corinthians 11:3 agree that Eve was deceived. But Adam wasn't. He just flat broke the rules and sinned. The Genesis account clearly states that he was there. “She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.” He was with her, and he was responsible for her. Romans 5:12 credits Adam for the sin, not Eve. “Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned.”
source

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - it's such a fantastic truth! He loved her that much, Adam, that he gave his life for her. Just as Christ did later for all of us who are called...

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - it's such a fantastic truth! He loved her that much, Adam, that he gave his life for her. Just as Christ did later for all of us who are called...

peace

Not saying you are wrong, just dont know how you arrive at the opinion so readily
I dont know
Maybe?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What
Christians don't get colds?
Christians heal better than others?
Where do you get this from?
It's a lie

What does salvation in Christ have to do with the christians having some magic ability to heal.
It's just not true
Where in the bible does it say christians bodies physically heal better than non Christians, or faster, or anything like that

It's a disservice to christianity to say anything like that

So far, 100% of Christians get sick, get old and die, just like everyone else.

Well I have not had a cold for the past 3 years and chunks of flesh taken out have grown back like the wound never happened. So I have personal experience.

Salvation in Christ allows the Spirit of the Lord to enter the soul and protect the Christian from bad stuff.

Dah, Every mortal human is dying from age 18 when the body stops growing. Its their spirit that matters. Who cares about the 'meat-suit' ?

Luke warm and Christian liars and sinners get the diseases. Crumbs, this is basic common sense.

Have faith in the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ and His Spirit will give you a new bunny energizer power-up. Vrooom.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So all those christians in Syria, Libya, Rome, Europe, the apostles, they were not Christians because they all died, murdered, slain, caught diseases

you remind me of Wesboro baptist christians

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

So all those christians in Syria, Libya, Rome, Europe, the apostles, they were not Christians because they all died, murdered, slain, caught diseases

you remind me of Wesboro baptist christians

Opposite.

They are true Christians because their host bodies are dead whilst their spirits are now safe with Jesus.

They are all now out of harms way whilst all of the sinful Christians face the 7 year Tribulation.

Soon Jesus will remove His few last followers who are alive and still wield lit lamps filled with oil.

I hope Wesboro is not an insult because that means you are possessed by a grumpy demon.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join