It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to Pardon himself and his family....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: DBCowboy

Guilty of what? It's true Trump once sold a condo to a Russian citizen. That's not illegal or even unethical.

I don't know.

No one knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
The thing is, no one talked about pardoning except one fake news site like WAPO.

Trump literally tweeted about his power to pardon this morning: twitter.com...

Unrelated to tadaman's post; a pardon comes with an admission of guilt.

en.wikipedia.org...

A pardon is an act of grace, proceeding from the power entrusted with the execution of the laws, which exempts the individual on whom it is bestowed from the punishment the law inflicts for a crime he has committed.

So, if it's true that Trump is questioning his lawyers about his pardoning power it's encroaching on Trump admitting someone in his circle broke the law. However, Trump isn't smart enough to understand that's what he's asking about.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
More CNN BS LIES!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
More CNN BS LIES!

That settles it then.

Can we close the thread and end the discussion, now?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He's trolling all of you and you fell for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

So is this yet another tweet spin off nothing burger?

No its not "encroaching on Trump admitting someone in his circle broke the law". Thats absurd.

That's not even anything. He isnt allowed to talk about his power of pardon? LOL

This tweet really is what it is all based off isnt it?

The reporter read the tweet like I just did.

OMFG.

LAME, very lame.

edit on 7 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just imagine a president having the power to pardon himself.

He goes around the White House shooting people, no one could stop him….While he's gunning down the staff he cries out, I have unconditionally pardoned myself, over and over, so in theory no one could stop him. He cannot be arrested; one has to wait for the congress to impeach him and the senate to convict.

This is a major flaw in the constitution in that according to many a president cannot even be indicted

What’s stopping a president who can pardon himself from committing all kinds of crimes

You act like that scenario would even be something as compared to Obama & Hillary blowing up Syria and causing the deaths of over 400,000 human beings alone (and counting tick tock tick tock).

DO IT: Tell me you're a true beLIEver of the MSM BS myth that people like Charles Manson are bigger monsters than people like Bush.

Btw, That’s really not accurate though I strongly denounce the hypocrite Obama and evil Hillary.

They bombed Libya not Syria to excess

So the bombing in Syria was just enough, not to excess, because they most certainly did bomb Syria. The more you post the less credible you become.

Nobody said they didn’t bomb Syria.

What are you reading? Nobody justified any bombing from me.

BUT THEY BOMBED LIBYA SO MUCH THEY OVERTHROW THE LEADER…

They bombed Syria less
YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT?

Now Trump your beloved is bombing Syria and killing civilians

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

ObamaHillaryCo. bombed Libya outright, but with Syria they committed worse treasonous war crimes by paying AL QAEDA to go try to overthrow Assad for them. And AL QAEDA "failed". Thus causing a civil war. Which they then tried to spin Russia as the scapegoats of that conflict (Plan B or was it Plan A who really knows). Thus setting the stage for all this Russia hysteria BS. And here we are.

Nobody is arguing with you, what's your point?

I have denounced OBAMA AND HILLARY TEN TIMES MORE THAN any of you combined

Your arguing over nothing

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Even the pope confesses to another priest.
You'd think he could just give himself a few acts of constriction, a few hail marys, and call it good but even he can't forgive himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Something would having happened already?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If you believe anybody with the last name trump.
But who still does?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

They are familiar with Comey's thinking because they are in communication with him, what is the problem here? They probably know things because of it. Anonymous sources are extremely important for a Democracy.
edit on 22pmSat, 22 Jul 2017 21:16:12 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

There doesn't have to be any charges. He can pardon with no charges being brought.
Ford pardoned Nixon and Nixon was never charged with any crimes.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: texasyeti
More CNN BS LIES!

That settles it then.

Can we close the thread and end the discussion, now?

I wish we could do that for half the conservative sources many people on here post.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If Trump went ahead and pardoned himself or his family members, I would call that a bit corrupt. The same thing goes for if he fires the special counsel.

As far as the O.P. goes, Trump is simply looking into his options. However, this kind of thinking by Trump does show how far he is willing to go to obstruct justice, even if he is just considering it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

No, someone in the White House leaked that Trump was asking about pardoning powers for his family and himself. It was reported on and Trump tweeted about it. In that very same tweet he complained about the leaks. Directly admitting that, not only are there leaks, but they're true!

Remember, tweets are classified as 'official statements' from the president.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Trump is in way over his head. Did I vote for him? Yep. Do I have "buyers remorse"? Yep. That being said I'd do it all over again, I still hate Hillary that much.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Just imagine a president having the power to pardon himself.

He goes around the White House shooting people, no one could stop him….While he's gunning down the staff he cries out, I have unconditionally pardoned myself, over and over, so in theory no one could stop him. He cannot be arrested; one has to wait for the congress to impeach him and the senate to convict.

This is a major flaw in the constitution in that according to many a president cannot even be indicted

What’s stopping a president who can pardon himself from committing all kinds of crimes

You act like that scenario would even be something as compared to Obama & Hillary blowing up Syria and causing the deaths of over 400,000 human beings alone (and counting tick tock tick tock).

DO IT: Tell me you're a true beLIEver of the MSM BS myth that people like Charles Manson are bigger monsters than people like Bush.

Btw, That’s really not accurate though I strongly denounce the hypocrite Obama and evil Hillary.

They bombed Libya not Syria to excess

So the bombing in Syria was just enough, not to excess, because they most certainly did bomb Syria. The more you post the less credible you become.

Nobody said they didn’t bomb Syria.

What are you reading? Nobody justified any bombing from me.

BUT THEY BOMBED LIBYA SO MUCH THEY OVERTHROW THE LEADER…

They bombed Syria less
YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT?

Now Trump your beloved is bombing Syria and killing civilians

You said...

'They bombed Libya not Syria to excess'

I was reading what you wrote. You should try it before you hit the reply button occasionally.

I'm glad your frustration was such that you needed CAPS to respond though.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

No NO ONE in the white house said anything. The "source" never clarified if they worked in the white house or as a hooker on the corner. All that we hear is hearsay.

What do tweets being official or not have to do with anything? SO the president cant talk about his powers of pardon?

You guys have nothing.

Well you have an effing tweet. LOL
edit on 7 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are like a one liner drive by random nonsense spewer. Thanks for my daily anti Trump dose. Keep it coming or people might think you are just over compensating for lack of substance to your ramblings.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join