It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to Pardon himself and his family....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Clinton sure as hell did not over the Monica thing.

Nah...he just committed perjury...lied under oath...you know...nothing big as a sitting POTUS that was actually proven and was impeached for...but yeah...Trump seems dumb compared to that.

You don't think trump would lie under oath , wow okay, he only lied for 4 months about Russia, no big deal right????? Also wasn't Clinton IMPEACHED???? So what is your point, he did not try and pardon himself...

Hmmm...what exactly is this 4 month lie you speak of? And I don't recall Trump having to be under oath in any Russian probe as of today....so...

And yes Clinton was impeached because he actually lied under oath. Hillary simply followed in his footsteps. Unfortunately she didn't make the cut for POTUS or they would have been the first and likely only couple in history who both served as POTUS and were both impeached.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Trump cultists has long lost objective analysis and judgment.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Think about this, since this story broke about the Pardon, Not one tweet from trump on it!!! If it were untrue, he would have gone on ANOTHER twitter rampage!!!! That is a FACT, he has done it time and time again.

Unless....wait for the shocker...Trump himself had the pardon BS leaked simply to throw shade on the actual investigation that is ongoing and to rile libtards into a frenzy in order to under report the actual story right now of HRC's 33k emails having been found and another 7k of them being released by the FBI to the Justice Dept...

But nah...Trump is too stupid to play such a good long game right? But just smart enough to have been plotting and colluding with Russia for years prior to his 2016 election and accidentally got caught by Jr because he needed ONE more operative to give him the dirt on Hillary since his years of operations and contacts had nothing...

LOL...sounds like a James Bond movie...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Hmmm...ok...I'll ask you the same as Kurt.....pleaze link me to a version of this story that doesn't reference WaPo as their source for the story, and gives some sort of quote or anything relating to a pardon by any source...other than an unnamed one close to the President...

Objective analysis and judgement are just that....attempting to find the truth, not regurgitating multiple links to organizations that are simply copy/pasting WaPo....thats just plain ignorant if that is the evidence on this.

Anywho...threads dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ha Ha..Love news like this..real or fake. Makes liberal butt-hurt heads explode!

The news is not fake, you can check MANY sources. The stupid comment "butthurt" is really super old and over used by trump supporters. Why would any of you think there is nothing going on, when trump is asking if he can pardon himself and family, What does that say ,how can you people think that there is nothing going on??? You don't ask if you can pardon someone unless there is SOMETHING TO BE PARDOND FROM..........DERP!!!!!!

Please link to the many sources, or at least a few. I'd like to see how many just reference each other or have copy/pasted it from the original.

I'd bet every one of them has no named sources or anything other than what the OP link has....probably even references a "second person" as well...LOL

So you truly think Trump asked if he could pardon himself? That's some gullibility right there.

Okay, I am posting this just for you.......I am not gullible at all......you might want to check yourself though. Also it right there in the OP.........

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

There you go, if you want more look it up, its called google........

Oh brother...just like I thought. Every single link you posted is taken from and links back to the Washington Post story on it. While they can only say "sources" say blah blah blah as usual, your last news story link actually does have a direct quote from Trumps attorney.

But the news was seized upon in Washington, and forced Jay Sekulow, Mr Trump's lawyer, to deny that any such discussion had taken place.

He said that pardons “are not being discussed and are not on the table.”

So tired of the FAKE NEWS being simply copied and pasted by other FAKE NEWS sites.

So yes...my gullible statement still stands. The story was originally written by FAKE NEWS site WaPo, with no quotes nor actual sources for their claim of Trump asking about pardons. It was then regurgitated by every single link you posted, almost word for word, which shows the great value those sites own "reporters" add...which is none.

Repeating a false story multiple times doesn't make it credible....it means the "reporters" from the other "news" agencies are lazy and gullible as well.

The only one that seems to have actually done a follow up with a quote from Trumps attorney was Telegraph...

LOL, so you are telling everyone that every single link that I posted from reputable papers, are all just fake news, okay. Where exactly do you get your news? trumps twitter feed???? LOL...Not one paper has retracted the story....so you just believe whatever you want.....don't believe ANY news source whatsoever! Here is a link of FOX news Shepard Smith going off about trump and his lies....Don't watch it though keep your blinders on....defend a moron......Also, like I also said, trump has not said ONE WORD about it, if it were not true he would be on Twitter faster than flies on poop!!!!!
time.com...

edit on 22-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 22-7-2017 by kurthall because: add link

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is nothing to pardon. This is getting silly.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh the irony. You mean like the left is doing now?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I was so busy in your other thread, that I didn't even realize you started this one..

You claim to want civil discourse but continue to post in the Mud-Pit and even go as far as baiting?

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ha Ha..Love news like this..real or fake. Makes liberal butt-hurt heads explode!

The news is not fake, you can check MANY sources. The stupid comment "butthurt" is really super old and over used by trump supporters. Why would any of you think there is nothing going on, when trump is asking if he can pardon himself and family, What does that say ,how can you people think that there is nothing going on??? You don't ask if you can pardon someone unless there is SOMETHING TO BE PARDOND FROM..........DERP!!!!!!

Please link to the many sources, or at least a few. I'd like to see how many just reference each other or have copy/pasted it from the original.

I'd bet every one of them has no named sources or anything other than what the OP link has....probably even references a "second person" as well...LOL

So you truly think Trump asked if he could pardon himself? That's some gullibility right there.

Okay, I am posting this just for you.......I am not gullible at all......you might want to check yourself though. Also it right there in the OP.........

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

There you go, if you want more look it up, its called google........

Oh brother...just like I thought. Every single link you posted is taken from and links back to the Washington Post story on it. While they can only say "sources" say blah blah blah as usual, your last news story link actually does have a direct quote from Trumps attorney.

But the news was seized upon in Washington, and forced Jay Sekulow, Mr Trump's lawyer, to deny that any such discussion had taken place.

He said that pardons “are not being discussed and are not on the table.”

So tired of the FAKE NEWS being simply copied and pasted by other FAKE NEWS sites.

So yes...my gullible statement still stands. The story was originally written by FAKE NEWS site WaPo, with no quotes nor actual sources for their claim of Trump asking about pardons. It was then regurgitated by every single link you posted, almost word for word, which shows the great value those sites own "reporters" add...which is none.

Repeating a false story multiple times doesn't make it credible....it means the "reporters" from the other "news" agencies are lazy and gullible as well.

The only one that seems to have actually done a follow up with a quote from Trumps attorney was Telegraph...

LOL, so you are telling everyone that every single link that I posted from reputable papers, are all just fake news, okay. Where exactly do you get your news? trumps twitter feed???? LOL...Not one paper has retracted the story....so you just believe whatever you want.....don't believe ANY news source whatsoever! Here is a link of FOX news Shepard Smith going off about trump and his lies....Don't watch it though keep your blinders on....defend a moron......Also, like I also said, trump has not said ONE WORD about it, if it were not true he would be on Twitter faster than flies on poop!!!!!

Nope....I'm telling everyone that EVERY SINGLE LINK you posted is almost an exact copy of the original WaPo story on this and EVERY SINGLE LINK you posted references that WaPo is where they got the story.

It isn't a whole bunch of reputable papers doing their own story or research. It is a whole bunch of "reporters" from those papers using the copy/paste function to almost word for word repeat WaPo.

Go ahead...read them for yourself. Please direct me to any of them that doesn't reference WaPo as their source for the story. Even using the same quotes...its hilarious how gullible people are to believe a story with a single source being parroted....and that single source having no ACTUAL source....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
There is nothing to pardon. This is getting silly.[/quote

How do you know there is nothing to pardon? Do you personally know all of the actions he , his family, and staff have taken? He asked about being pardoned because of the ONGOING investigation! Unless you are U.S. intel, don't make comments that you absolutely can not back up whatsoever. None of us know exactly what our intel knows, and the only one calling this a witch hunt is trump!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS

If not his complete power to pardon, what is Trump referencing here?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS

If not his complete power to pardon, what is Trump referencing here?

I posted about this earlier. Though many want to think he is some idiot on one hand then give him credit for working for years to undermine an election with the Russians on the other, I have said for a while that he is playing the long game and the Dems are eating it up.

I propose Trump himself out this story to the papers via whomever in his office. He gets everyone worked into a frenzy, then tweets about it to send everyone over the top.

Meanwhile, it is just distraction from the real ongoing story and where the investigation is headed.

If you feed a beast it will continue to rage. Keeping his "resistance" fed with nonsense stories keeps the MSM continually having to report Fake News and keeps those not in the loop continuously having to respond or keep up with questions about it.....essentially throwing them completely off guard and forcing them to ficus on something that isn't real.

When the time comes to get hit with the actual investigation and those being subpoenaed and those having to testify behind closed doors, they will be mentally unprepared and will likely be regurgitating misinformation put out specifically for the purpose of catching them in a lie.

Like I said....anti Trumpets can't have it both ways.....if he's an idiot then he sure got lucky having never been caught....ever....and still having nothing stick to him.

Been about a year of investigating now....story keeps changing and still nothing of substance.

But I can wait...it will be interesting to see who falls in the end.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That still isn't answering the question.

Is Trump talking about his complete power to pardon in this tweet, or not?

That's what this is about. Whether or not you think it's some type of subterfuge by the same brilliant mind that said "It's freezing and snowing in New York--we need global warming!" is beside the point.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That still isn't answering the question.

Is Trump talking about his complete power to pardon in this tweet, or not?

That's what this is about. Whether or not you think it's some type of subterfuge by the same brilliant mind that said "It's freezing and snowing in New York--we need global warming!" is beside the point.

If you can't understand my previous answer I don't know how to explain it any other way.

It is a ploy to create a stir among the MSM outlets and anti Trumpers.

And its funny to me when people call Trump dumb....hopefully the reason it is funny is obvious enough that I don't need to explain that as well.

I guess looked at in a different light his pardon comment could be viewed as a threat to those he is saying committed a crime of leaking...basically that he has the power to, but will not pardon those that have and are prosecuted for such.

Maybe he's speaking directly to Comey again....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hmmm...ok...I'll ask you the same as Kurt.....pleaze link me to a version of this story that doesn't reference WaPo as their source for the story, and gives some sort of quote or anything relating to a pardon by any source...other than an unnamed one close to the President...

Objective analysis and judgement are just that....attempting to find the truth, not regurgitating multiple links to organizations that are simply copy/pasting WaPo....thats just plain ignorant if that is the evidence on this.

Anywho...threads dead.

By objective analysis, I mean regarding their judgment about Trumps actions. As you may recall even Trump said himself that he could murder somebody and his followers would accept it.

If you don’t see that as dangerous then how are you looking.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

People shoot people in movies all the time. These days standards are so low it's all over family movies. Shooting people hardly means murdering someone.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Anywho...threads dead.

By objective analysis, I mean regarding their judgment about Trumps actions. As you may recall even Trump said himself that he could murder somebody and his followers would accept it.

Holy sh** are you still blabbing on about that. It was a figure of speech FFS. A common one at that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: UKTruth

Justification in any event. If lying is ok in ones book then yes, simple it is. And yes, the accusations are complicated because to get through the barrage of lies and discern the truth is difficult if it is proof that we are looking for. Yes, complicated. But has that not been the truth through out the ages, the balance between lies and truths?

No, it's simple because there is not evidence. That's the same reason the accusations are convoluted. As I have said before, when the accusations require no embellishment and / or filling in of the blanks, then they will become real, as opposed to some liberal wet dream about impeachment.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Anywho...threads dead.

Well...he didn't murder anyone and as far as I can tell, what he said isn't an action.

Either way I get your point, but so far I have seen nothing dangerous. I've seen plenty of claims and assumptions, but no actions that would justify them, nor any evidence to actions that would justify the claims and assumptions.

Anywho....Clinton let people die in Benghazi so there's that....I guess inaction would technically still be an action.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join